Why are european christians so racist?

murdah

murdah

Kraken
They unironically hate on black people and arabs whilst claiming they are Orthodox Christians. I thought christians were good people and don’t commit sins such as discriminating against one another. At least muslims have christians beat in this regard, they generally don’t discriminate against ones skin color. @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
least muslims have christians beat in this regard, they generally don’t discriminate against ones skin color.
Nigga doesn't know what happens to Pakis/curry Muzzies in rich Arab countries jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, ggg.tv🤫, RaidenJTR and 2 others
Arabs look down on all curries and call black people “abeed”.

Also, Christianity never holds to the idea that Christians are uniquely very good and infallible people. It holds to the belief that all of humanity is fallen and a slave to sin

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing, XtrovertNTnormalfag, i_love_roosters and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
pattern recognition and high standard of behavior.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Brown boy problems, at least they are chill with blacks.
Ask an Arab dude if he's okay with his sister marrying a pious black Muslim and watching his response :feelskek:. That whole one ummah bs is a meme. There is def a racial hiegherarchy in the Islamic world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
pattern recognition and high standard of behavior.
Thought it was more-so right winged conservatives who practice this since in some parts of Europe, mass immigration isn’t a thing whatsoever.

They unironically hate on black people and arabs whilst claiming they are Orthodox Christians. I thought christians were good people and don’t commit sins such as discriminating against one another. At least muslims have christians beat in this regard, they generally don’t discriminate against ones skin color. @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_
Keep making blanket statements. My church has bulgars, Hungarians, French, Greeks, Ethiopians, Russians and Anglos and none have beeen racist to anybody. So you can keep your blanket anecdotal beliefs to yourself

Now as for Islam go look up how Mohammed called Turks bug eyes. Go look up how he sold 2 black men for one Arab, look up how he says Satan will look like a black man. Look up how when you go to heaven you become “white” and how Mo is described as “white” in skin and when you go hell your skin turns “black”

So yeah keep on chatting shit 💩 there’s a reason why blacks are being tortured in Tunisa, there’s a reason why I can buy a black slave legally in Libya.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and murdah
Ask an Arab dude if he's okay with his sister marrying a pious black Muslim and watching his response :feelskek:. That whole one ummah bs is a meme. There is def a racial hiegherarchy in the Islamic world
My own Arab buddy admitted he’d disown her if she did. What a loving religion mashalllahhhhh

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Swarthy Knight
They arent. You’re just chronically online and believe larping christians on TikTok are a representation to real life. Once again highlighting your iq. Nigger.

Keep making blanket statements. My church has bulgars, Hungarians, French, Greeks, Ethiopians, Russians and Anglos and none have beeen racist to anybody. So you can keep your blanket anecdotal beliefs to yourself

Now as for Islam go look up how Mohammed called Turks bug eyes. Go look up how he sold 2 black men for one Arab, look up how he says Satan will look like a black man. Look up how when you go to heaven you become “white” and how Mo is described as “white” in skin and when you go hell your skin turns “black”

So yeah keep on chatting shit 💩 there’s a reason why blacks are being tortured in Tunisa, there’s a reason why I can buy a black slave legally in Libya.
Well I’m referring mostly to Eastern Europeans, those people are racist as fuck and they claim Orthodox.

Well I’m referring mostly to Eastern Europeans, those people are racist as fuck and they claim Orthodox.
K… and ?