Why Chads barely ever LTR Stacies

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Unless you retards have ever been in a LTR, you have no fucking idea how stressful it would be to have a Stacy gf

Especially in 2024 where she is getting DMd by thousands of random guys trying to slay her. If she is a true stacy she will even have athletes, celebs, personal trainers, blue ticked status guys, IBFF pros, streamers, male models in her DMs

Everytime she leaves the house she will be getting stared at and approached by hoards of men, particularity at night when these guys have been drinking. If she goes out with her friends, there will be countless guys hitting on her all night. You think a Chad wants this? The stress is unbearable, you know exactly what's going on when she's out and you will feel powerless. It isn't worth the cortisol

Even if you are a giga chad, women are irrational. Most will cheat for no reason at all, especially if she's been drinking. Even if you mog the guys approaching, they will still be GL. Women will cheat on Chad with HTNs+ and statusmaxxed guys if the conditions are right. Chad knows this, he's been on the other end of the stick countless times. He knows women will cheat instantly.

Bottom line is you're never safe if you have a Stacy gf

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, fogdart, disheartenedcel and 33 others
True she would literally be a gigantic magnet for billions of cocks that want to cum in/on her.
Not worth it even for chad

• +1
Reactions: greywind, denthegodking, borismonster and 18 others
And women don't want to LTR chads for the same reason. It's probably even worse bc guys are hornier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, borismonster, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
True that, plus its way too competition for a stacy in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, denthegodking, borismonster and 3 others
Sheit, that’s a good thing. If Chad isn’t ltr’ing these Stacie’s then I have a chance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, denthegodking, borismonster and 9 others
And women don't want to LTR chads for the same reason. It's probably even worse bc guys are hornier

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and murdah
Stacylite or HTB is enough for me :p

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and dna_cel
True she would literally be a gigantic magnet for billions of cocks that want to cum in/on her.
Not worth it even for chad
I know a bodymaxxed mtb that gets attention like this jfl its over for everyone

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, datboijj, dna_cel and 1 other person
Sheit, that’s a good thing. If Chad isn’t ltr’ing these Stacie’s then I have a chance.
She doesn’t want 5’4 filipinos :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
cope who wants to ltr an instagram attention whore anyways u guys are just low t cucks

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, ElTruecel, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger and datboijj
Op's gf is atleast a stacylite btw
Screenshot 2024 0508 140643

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, BlackpillRemedy, Chadeep and 1 other person
Unless you retards have ever been in a LTR, you have no fucking idea how stressful it would be to have a Stacy gf

Especially in 2024 where she is getting DMd by thousands of random guys trying to slay her. If she is a true stacy she will even have athletes, celebs, personal trainers, blue ticked status guys, IBFF pros, streamers, male models in her DMs

Everytime she leaves the house she will be getting stared at and approached by hoards of men, particularity at night when these guys have been drinking. If she goes out with her friends, there will be countless guys hitting on her all night. You think a Chad wants this? The stress is unbearable, you know exactly what's going on when she's out and you will feel powerless. It isn't worth the cortisol

Even if you are a giga chad, women are irrational. Most will cheat for no reason at all, especially if she's been drinking. Even if you mog the guys approaching, they will still be GL. Women will cheat on Chad with HTNs+ and statusmaxxed guys if the conditions are right. Chad knows this, he's been on the other end of the stick countless times. He knows women will cheat instantly.

I dont think id ever be with a girl that fogs me tbh

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
@Magnum Opus this guy talks a lot about chad and stacy being a 5’7 MTN jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, datboijj and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi
cope who wants to ltr an instagram attention whore anyways u guys are just low t cucks

This thread is only for Party stacy's
it seems to OP those are the only stacy's that exist

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Absolute cope.

While attention for non party Stacy will be a lot less it is still very huge one in this day and age.

If such Stacy is not socialmediamaxxing then be sure guys will find her trough desaprately trying to dogmaxx or do female hobbies. :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and datboijj
Was going to make the exact same thread. All Chad and Stacies I know are in LTR with mtn/mtb and not their looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you shouldnt even think about dating stacy or lite in ltr if you arent able to be stable and afford EVERYTHING financially and at least be high mtn htn with good height, i promise you retards, ALL women want financially stable man

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Xangsane
100% true, they just know they're gonna get cheated on at one point, they just want to to be in control.

To prevent this, I always go to the club with her and her friends (I never leave her alone at night).

During the day, if she wants to go somewhere with her friends (some more special restaurant or cafe), I take her / I take some of her friends always by car to that area, and I come back after them (I never let her spends too much time walking in public spaces, if I'm not with her) or for her to use public transport, which it is totally out of the question.

If we have to buy some groceries, I always go with her, we go by car, I carry the groceries, etc.

We also have an always-on location app so we know where we both are in case we call or text each other and don't answer quickly.
Otherwise, she's extremely transparent with what follower requests she gets, etc. and blocks them instantly. Also, she always tells me if someone came to her or her friend's when she was alone and asked for a phone number or something.

But other than that, we're together all the time, we walk down the street together, and I see literally almost every guy, regardless of age, staring at her :feelsez:

You have nothing better to do than be the best lover possible. The risk will always be there anyway, but you have to live with it and take it as a fact.

• JFL
Reactions: denthegodking and Debetro
I wonder why.
As FGM said : it's too much stress, too high cortisol inducing.

My 6ft htb ex used to be in modeling/ nation beauty contests : she was complimented every single time we were out together, not by guys obviously because I was there, but mostly women. I didn't event want to imagine how many guys were hitting on her IRL or through DMs.

I was bluepilling myself the whole duration of our relationship in order not to go insane because of this.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Was going to make the exact same thread. All Chad and Stacies I know are in LTR with mtn/mtb and not their looksmatch.

As FGM said : it's too much stress, too high cortisol inducing.

My 6ft htb ex used to be in modeling/ nation beauty contests : she was complimented every single time we were out together, not by guys obviously because I was there, but mostly women. I didn't event want to imagine how many guys were hitting on her IRL or through DMs.

I was bluepilling myself the whole duration of our relationship in order not to go insane because of this.
How tf did she become a model at just htb

How tf did she become a model at just htb
6ft, brick jaw and lean : that's all that's needed in this day and age for a foid.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane
More like stacy wont give slavish servitude to chad. so he goes for substacy n chooses comfort

alrighty so you say I can have an LTR with stacy if I ask nicely, since they're not interested in chads

And somehow, somewhere despite all of this stress, you've managed to find a way to loop around it.

Even better op. :feelshmm:

Putin laughing webp

Last edited:
Just lay good pipe

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
HQNP 6 PSL stacies like the ones I post are law.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Surely then there's subhumans who are with stacies and its a walk in the park.... right?