Why do cumskins have the most degen fetishes?

murdah

murdah

E-girl Pilled

Only cumskins mane, at least ethnics don’t participate in shit like this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6ft6inches, ALLIWANTISTJD, Navnith and 7 others
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Them and asians.
Who made Blood, Lolicon, stink/smell kinks? them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Primalsplit, mike21 and 4 others
stop hatin lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, HarrierDuBois, gribsufer1 and 4 others
cope

The Arabs fuck their goats, their camels, their cousins and their nephews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma, mike21, aestheticsrespecter and 2 others
cope

The Arabs fuck their goats, their camels, their cousins and their nephews
That’s not a fetish that’s jsut their wives.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Primalsplit, mike21 and 3 others
Also when they commit murder it will be the most sick and twisted thing you will ever hear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
My fault for logging in in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gribsufer1, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD, Narcissus🥀 and murdah
Because white people are extremely weird

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Narcissus🥀, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
But fucking 9yr olds isn’t :feelshah:
christians had 9yr old wives at that time too it was normal u can’t compare it with today
nowadays it is not allowed also in islam because the biology of women is different

• +1
Reactions: murdah
christians had 9yr old wives at that time too it was normal u can’t compare it with today
nowadays it is not allowed also in islam because the biology of women is different
Difference is THIS ISNT ALLOWED in our religion but in YOURS IT IS ALLOWED 😉 @murdah dont listen to this joker, he’s gonna use bad Christians using slavery as an example when our very own felgion opposes such a thing when his own religion allows for slavery and sexual assault of captives

And those Christian kings had 12-14 yr old wives at the youngest, not 9. Good try though

• +1
Difference is THIS ISNT ALLOWED in our religion but in YOURS IT IS ALLOWED 😉 @murdah dont listen to this joker, he’s gonna use bad Christians using slavery as an example when our very own felgion opposes such a thing when his own religion allows for slavery and sexual assault of captives
cope

Also when they commit murder it will be the most sick and twisted thing you will ever hear
the inevitable result of higher intellectual complexity is extremity whether extremely brilliant and moral or extremely sick and brutal

• JFL
Them and asians.
Who made Blood, Lolicon, stink/smell kinks? them
the inevitable result of higher intellectual complexity is extremity whether extremely brilliant and moral or extremely sick and brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and murdah
cope subhuman
This is your retort to the truth. Come to Christ before it’s too late my child. I know it’s here to leave your culturally engrained Sandnigger cult but it’s for the best brother

Follow the better man here why follow a guy who did all that when you can follow Christ?

• JFL
romans were also degenerate as f, thats what happens when youve been at the top for so long

• +1
Because white people are extremely weird
We built the entire world. Shitskins have no position to levy any criticism. Only whites can hold other whites accountable.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
We built the entire world. Shitskins have no position to levy any criticism. Only whites can hold other whites accountable.
As a white person, I am holding you accountable.

This is your retort to the truth. Come to Christ before it’s too late my child. I know it’s here to leave your culturally engrained Sandnigger cult but it’s for the best brother

Follow the better man here why follow a guy who did all that when you can follow Christ?
suck my dick

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
As a white person, I am holding you accountable.
I don't partake in this degen trash tf. Good on you for defending niggers though

• JFL
You’d like that wouldn’t you :feelshah: the same way your boi stuck his tounge on a man. I have no idea why your restoring to ad hominems
kys im not arguing with u schizo nice ragebait tho

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
kys im not arguing with u schizo nice ragebait tho
Cos u lost. A sad day for the Dawists :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I single handedly curbstomped the Islamic cock sucking on this site and intend to keep it this way in the name of the father Son and Holy Spirit

• +1

Jesus edit goes hard af:chad:

Why not follow this “man” he is god made flesh who wouldn’t follow him? You ready follow him when you (muzzies and Jews) worship the father but why not venerate all of god why only his head?

Cos u lost. A sad day for the Dawists :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I single handedly curbstomped the Islamic cock sucking on this site and intend to keep it this way in the name of the father Son and Holy Spirit
no because u are annoying simple as that

Why not follow this “man” he is god made flesh who wouldn’t follow him? You ready follow him when you (muzzies and Jews) worship the father but why not venerate all of god why only his head?
Look man, I only pray once a year so I'm not really that relegious, I don't care if god is Allah or Christ I just give him my thanks and go on with my life.

We all agree that there is an almighty all knowing creator, none of us can say who he is or what he looks like so why bother arguing if we worship the one and only god?

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Autismcel @Eternal_

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Autismcel
It’s more like ☦️ 15-0☪️ been doing this for 3 weeks and they been getting clapped every time they cannot win

My buddy irl is better at defending Islam than everybody here JFL

• JFL
It’s more like ☦️ 15-0☪️ been doing this for 3 weeks and they been getting clapped every time they cannot win

My buddy irl is better at defending Islam than everybody here JFL
coping so much that u made up selfmade stats
Because I’m a well informed Christian who put you in your place. FEAR GOD
no because u are annoying, im going to eat now and have an interview later
have a great day bitchless incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Muslims aren’t the problem though, only radical islamists and zionism.
Nar they are to a degree cos they all trying to be Dawists I became like this cos these lot wouldn’t stop questioning my religion trying to humiliate my faith and trying to get me to convert. So I did my own digging and like the god fearing nugga I am I hunkered down and found the only truth is Jesus Christ and Eastern Orthodoxy as the body of Christ. Muslims CREATED this monster (me) all they had to do is stop spouting their Dawist script.

Most Christian’s would have caved in like many of my m8s and taken the Shahada as lost souls but not me for the Holy Spirit is within my bones and I love him

• Woah
coping so much that u made up selfmade stats

no because u are annoying, im going to eat now and have an interview later
have a great day bitchless incel
Have a great day brother, godbless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
Look man, I only pray once a year so I'm not really that relegious, I don't care if god is Allah or Christ I just give him my thanks and go on with my life.

We all agree that there is an almighty all knowing creator, none of us can say who he is or what he looks like so why bother arguing if we worship the one and only god?

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Autismcel @Eternal_
No nigga don’t try to say “why bother arguing if nobody knows what He looks like or who He is”

Christians know what He looks like and know who He is. His name is Jesus Christ. The incomprehensible and unseen God incarnated and revealed Himself to humanity in the form of Jesus Christ.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
No nigga don’t try to say “why bother arguing if nobody knows what He looks like or who He is”

Christians know what He looks like and know who He is. His name is Jesus Christ. The incomprehensible and unseen God incarnated and revealed Himself to humanity in the form of Jesus Christ.
In the Quran Allah has one knee and 2 right hands and one eye. Unless your a ashari this is supposed to be literal.

Tbh nobody knows what Jesus looked like. And for good reason the BHI and White nationalists would lose their shit if they saw Jesus was a Semetic Darkskin man

wtf even is that??

was it hot??

Lord forgive me for entering this disgusting ass thread and putting a stain on Your name. I apologize but a Muslim nigga tagged me and I wouldn’t have posted otherwise.

• JFL
In the Quran Allah has one knee and 2 right hands and one eye. Unless your a ashari this is supposed to be literal.

Tbh nobody knows what Jesus looked like. And for good reason the BHI and White nationalists would lose their shit if they saw Jesus was a Semetic Darkskin man
Yes sand deity Allah also has curly hair and green feet or green hair or something like that. I forgot the Hadith.

Also, I don’t literally mean we know how Jesus looked like. I mean that we know God became man and His name is Jesus Christ. There is a face attached to the incomprehensible God.

• +1
When I put this Big Brown Cock next to your wifes clitoris it wont be such big talk from u buddyboyo