Why do ratings from girls vary so much ?

I like your view but i dont agree bro take care
the most popular male models are weird ambiguous race mixes, they've got the largest target demographic.

i.e meeks appeals to both afro-americans and the ''white'' population of america.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs and ShawarmaFilth
Many reasons bro but the ones that first jump into my head:

PHENOTYPES: Girls have types in ways that we guys do not. Many do not understand this. Some women are only into ripped blondes with blue eyes. Others like the “Tan and handsome” pheno. Some girls are into a jacked BBC. There are lots of these types and girls can be into more than one, but most girls do have a type. A female friend I went to school with would ONLY date and hook up with brown guys (Of course, she still wanted him to have somewhat caucasian traditional-PSL facial features).

HEIGHT VARIATION: Most women immediately rule out any man shorter than them. Nothing new. But then there’s also variation in whether she cares more about height or face. I JFL any time I see losers on here wasting their time debating which matters more. It depends on the girl.

OTHER “TYPES”: This isn’t quite phenotypes, but there are other categories women will place guys in still based on their appearance. Some girls are into facial hair. Beards or moustaches, sometimes depending on what their father looked like. Some girls are super into musicians, or first responders, or men in a uniform. Some girls like a guy who works with his hands and listens to country music. Blue-haired landwhales are often into guys with nose piercings. Lots of variation here. Even at an initial glance going based only on photos, women might sometimes put you in one of these boxes. Remember, women love to read into everything and overthink shit.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and 5.5psl
@5.5psl Why don’t you believe in the type pill? The effectiveness of Niche maxxing is well documented.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Icon
Dnr but mogs me
I'm 2/10

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
So me and my friends asked for our rating in a pic where we all 3 are standing ( full height and face showed)
Let me be A and my other 2 friends be B and C
Rating from girl 1:
A : 7 (Due to height)
B : 6
C: 4

Ratings from girl 2:
A: 10
B: 8.5
C: 4.5

Ratings from girl 3 :
A: 4
B: 5

Btw I'm 6'4 and 4/10 facially
Friend B is 5'10 and 5/10 facially
Friend C is 6'1 and 5/10 facially

Lmao why so much discrepancy like I got rated a 10 by one and a 4 by other ? Also got rated more 2 times and less by girl 3
Also pls don't spew some "type" theory bs
:blackpill::redpill::bluepill: ?

Ratings for women vary significantly here too.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You height and framed moged them and maybe had some good drip on i used to be a 4/10 before leanmaxing but my height and frame carried me and dresing like eatern European gangster gave an odd halo

But why a drop from 10 to straight 4 ?
Lol..
A chad in someone eyes and a truecel in other ?
Yes. Humans see potential mates as attractive, not-attractive, or ugly.

4/10 usually describes a person you're not at all attracted to, but you recognize they're a healthy mate, so some one else will probably find them attractive.

The fine grained rating scale that men use here, is based on which men have the widest appeal. So a higher rating means more women find you attractive, which gives you more SMV in the dating market because more demand, increases cost, which means you can be more choosy with women.

So me and my friends asked for our rating in a pic where we all 3 are standing ( full height and face showed)
Let me be A and my other 2 friends be B and C
Rating from girl 1:
A : 7 (Due to height)
B : 6

Ratings from girl 2:
A: 10
B: 8.5
C: 4.5

Ratings from girl 3 :
A: 4
B: 5

Btw I'm 6'4 and 4/10 facially
Friend B is 5'10 and 5/10 facially
Friend C is 6'1 and 5/10 facially

Lmao why so much discrepancy like I got rated a 10 by one and a 4 by other ? Also got rated more 2 times and less by girl 3
Also pls don't spew some "type" theory bs
:blackpill::redpill::bluepill: ?
girls tend to over rate or under rate and sometimes they just have a type

ive been rated

7/10
10/10 objectively but 8/10 to her because shes racist
8/10
8/10
4/10

by foids, they all over rate slightly so im about a 6/10