Why does not having any under eye support make you a creep

Pei

Pei

Kraken
?

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and NoseProphecy
Bad health indicator, in the ape brain it's a sign that you're always tired and as a result cannot contribute to the tribe.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, northern mogger and NoseProphecy
Bad health indicator, in the ape brain it's a sign that you're always tired and as a result cannot contribute to the tribe.
Well it means your facial soft tissue isn’t being supported by bone which gives a bad look

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and NoseProphecy
Well it means your facial soft tissue isn’t being supported by bone which gives a bad look
Well duh.. that's what "not having any under eye support" is. I'm just giving you my take on why I think not having any under eye support is creepy, it's because we evolved to label it as a negative health indicator.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Well duh.. that's what "not having any under eye support" is. I'm just giving you my take on why I think not having any under eye support is creepy, it's because we evolved to label it as a negative health indicator.
Ok if you’re so smart what’s it mean to have a projected lefort 2 and not retruded like average people projected is beautiful people

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Ok if you’re so smart what’s it mean to have a projected lefort 2 and not retruded like average people projected is beautiful people
we got trivia on .org now jfl and protuded lefort 2 is good growth of the lefort 2 cut region, but its all maxilla tbh

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel and northern mogger
You must be slow I gave my honest response and you reply with these odd aspie rebuttals

we got trivia on .org now jfl and protuded lefort 2 is good growth of the lefort 2 cut region, but its all maxilla tbh
What’s it leak exactly how would Barrett’s skull loooj compared to average people what’s the difference

Only creep if u are ugly. Henrycavil has shit undereye support. It dont mean shit. You can hide it with Makeup.

Only creep if u are ugly. Henrycavil has shit undereye support. It dont mean shit. You can hide it with Makeup.
You won’t be some high fashion model like Jordan Barrett who gives people cortisol spike when they see his face and jealous