Why gymcelling might actually not be worth it (4 years gymcel)

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Shame it took me so long to come to this perspective

Gymcelling is not the right approach to any human below htn facially. Truth be told as someone who only thinks about looks gym is far too overplayed in terms of priority. If I could go back 4 years I wouldn’t have bothered, I would definitely be more subhuman than I currently am, but the increase in looks level I could have made could have been far more than it was.

Your only goal should be to be sub 12% if you’re not htn facially at the minimum regardless of muscle mass. The only thing you should spend your time on is studycelling and wageslaving. The gym isn’t just 2 hrs of your day, it’s constant research, dieting, expenses on supplies etc. As someone who plans on starting gear within the next few months it will take a bigger toll on me than it already is.

The truth is no one gives a shit unless you put yourself in the right environment which literally no one on here does because they are non my or high inhib, not socialmaxxed etc so you never reap the benefits , so why did you bull and look bloated for half a year to get literally no quality of life improvement? You could have stayed lean and had a better roi. Now consider if you’d have spent the on average 5 hours at he gym each week and 3 hours of meal prepping on more wageslaving, you’d be infinitely more close to actually having a good roi than you would if you spent that time gymcelling.

Not to mention the time it takes for recovery after surgery will put you at dyel unless on roids which even still you will have bare with facial bloat whilst blasting.

I wish I didn’t gymcelling so early I should have prioritised doing anything to get closer to increasing my actual facial aesthetics before anything else. No halo to a good body when you’re subhuman. No failo to a shit body when your htn+

fml

@5.5psl type thread

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and nathan
When your at least htn all copes work obviously but yeh water

• +1
Reactions: nathan
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, nathan and edodalic29