Why i hate hindu indians

jinnu

jinnu

Gold
They are the biggest copers on the planet. They dont accept the fact that they are stinky or their religion is stupid. Saar i warship cow respect belief saar. Retards. Not the only thing they cope about either , go see the comments on an ig post where a guy makes a statement about indians being smelly i guarantee you a million the first comment is gonna be some hindu dindu saying "At least my mother dont have onlyfans" or some stupid cope like shut up just admit u guys are subhumans. Then u see indians cope about getting russian women. Idk why but they have this hope that russian women love indian men JFL STOP THE COPE GUYS. I dont hate all indians cause some of them are cool but the hindus man...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: human304, Mog3D, Richard Cheese and 9 others
Paki thinking all this doesn't apply to him too :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mog3D, Richard Cheese and 2 others
They are the biggest copers on the planet. They dont accept the fact that they are stinky or their religion is stupid. Saar i warship cow respect belief saar. Retards. Not the only thing they cope about either , go see the comments on an ig post where a guy makes a statement about indians being smelly i guarantee you a million the first comment is gonna be some hindu dindu saying "At least my mother dont have onlyfans" or some stupid cope like shut up just admit u guys are subhumans. Then u see indians cope about getting russian women. Idk why but they have this hope that russian women love indian men JFL STOP THE COPE GUYS. I dont hate all indians cause some of them are cool but the hindus man...

hindu religion is stupid, but all religions are stupid

dnr last part, im getting my russian snowbunny no matter what :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, Roquefort, dna_cel and 3 others
@Jason Voorhees @RAMU KAKA @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
hindu religion is stupid, but all religions are stupid

dnr last part, im getting my russian snowbunny no matter what :feelswah::feelswah:
Christianity isn’t stupid. Islam is stupid and dangerous. Hinduism is just retarded.

Christianity is the truth!

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, chinpilled69 and RAMU KAKA
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, northern mogger and sub5c3l
Christianity isn’t stupid. Islam is stupid and dangerous. Hinduism is just retarded.

Christianity is the truth!
my family are curry christians but i never believed a word they told me

• Love it
Reactions: Eternal_
my family are curry christians but i never believed a word they told me
God bless them!!!! 😍

I love curry christians, they’re the best. My good friend is a curry Christian and I’ve worked with a few as well. Great people!!

Who needs a Russian women when Japanese women are way cuter :love:

You're clearly some sorta curry Muzzie. Hence why you made the religious distinction jfl
Not curry
Im muslim
Ur clearly subhuman kaffir who suffers in both lifes

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Not curry
Im muslim
Ur clearly subhuman kaffir who suffers in both lifes
Not saying you're wrong but Muzzies aren't any seen as any better in the west jfl. In fact they're seen as even worse bcuz they got weird practices AND cause terrorism, whereas pajeets just do the former.

Not saying you're wrong but Muzzies aren't any seen as any better in the west jfl. In fact they're seen as even worse bcuz they got weird practices AND cause terrorism, whereas pajeets just do the former.
Bro u think i care the whole world hates muslims
Id rather be called a terrorist than a liberal anyway

• +1
Bro u think i care the whole world hates muslims
Id rather be called a terrorist than a liberal anyway
Plus They think you guys are inbred too (its kinda true)

• JFL