Why is Islam against gays when Mohammad himself was a faggot?

losthope

losthope

Bronze
Muzzies of the forum, explain after you're done with the goatfucking. Why should a Muslim not be allowed to take it in the ass when Mohammed probably had double anal gangbangs

Sunan Abi Dawud 5224

Narrated Usayd ibn Hudayr:

AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: Let me take retaliation. He said: Take retaliation. He said: You are wearing a shirt but I am not. The Prophet then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side. Then he said: This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2732

Narrated 'Aishah:

"Zaid bin Harithah arrived in Al-Madinah while the Messenger of Allah was in his house. So he went and knocked at the door, so the Messenger of Allah stood naked, dragging his garment - and by Allah! I did not see him naked before nor afterwards - and he hugged him and kissed him."

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
Gay Kiss GIF
So they did this

• +1
Reactions: losthope
Muzzies of the forum, explain after you're done with the goatfucking. Why should a Muslim not be allowed to take it in the ass when Mohammed probably had double anal gangbangs
"The man in question had been inadvertently poked in the abdomen by Prophet Muhammad. The Prophet apologized, but the man said that he wanted his full rights. Others present tried to deter him, especially as they would all be engaged in battle, but the Prophet agreed that it was his right and opened or lifted his shirt. His awra, the area between umbilicus and knees, remained covered.

"The man kissed his upper abdomen, giving as his reason that he wanted his last contact to be with the body of the Messenger of Allah. People collected his hair when it was cut or shaved, so this is in line with that train of thought."

"They say that the meaning of naked here is that he was not wearing his Rida or upper wrap and it was that which was dragging, so the area between the navel and knees were covered. See Tuhfat Al-Ahwadhi."

now tell me when in the bible did jesus ever say he was god and explain to me how hes the son of god and god at the same time u dumb fucking jew

Attachments

• ooljylgqtwm61.jpg
    ooljylgqtwm61.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 0