Why is Uni in UK so boring?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Equinox
I swear nothing happens lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean, CarrotMaxxer, Ricky212 and 2 others
I wish my uni had big political demonstrations.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, <6PSLcel, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and CarrotMaxxer
Do you live on campus

I need black lives matter protestor pussy ngl
I think you should just role play as a police officer and then arrest some pro Palestine girl and then take her to ur dungeon and rape her

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, kiyopon and Richard Cheese
I think you should just role play as a police officer and then arrest some pro Palestine girl and then take her to ur dungeon and rape her
Good idea lol, or she could pretend to be a hamas terrorist while im ADL solder:Comfy:

be the change you wanna see in the world
light urself on fire like that solider

Must be a new gen thing tiktok zoomer gen. But first year especially is like hangover 1,2,3

I’m first year, didn’t move out, huge mistake, im always crashing at my boys’ accomodations, not making the same mistake again so put down a deposit for next year :feelstastyman:

I’m first year, didn’t move out, huge mistake, im always crashing at my boys’ accomodations, not making the same mistake again so put down a deposit for next year :feelstastyman:
In the uk?

• +1
Reactions: coispet
And that’s fun?
Lifes best and fondest memories are sex and partying champ. You arent high iq or philosophical to think you a beyond it.Moggers cant mog for ever. There is no better feelings in life opposed to family life in your 30s ,but right now the chemistry and electricity of pulling women and partying with your bros is unmatched.But what do u see as the height of fun?

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
Lifes best and fondest memories are sex and partying champ. You arent high iq or philosophical to think you a beyond it.Moggers cant mog for ever. There is no better feelings in life opposed to family life in your 30s ,but right now the chemistry and electricity of pulling women and partying with your bros is unmatched.But what do u see as the height of fun?
I would probably agree with you but for us incel that’s not possible , so we have to find fun in other things.

Which uni
IMG 2545

Took this today

Don't wait for the uni to change, be the person who leads that change, become this cool, wild, party animal and teach others how to have fun!
 9938795b cbc0 4bc8 adf2 8a70e2e37c68

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
this is why im moving to germany, done with this place

• +1
I would probably agree with you but for us incel that’s not possible , so we have to find fun in other things.
Bro you gotta looksmax Harddd.Put on you best NT/low inhib face and social max but also have in your mind ,you are just making the most out of life opposed to doing It all for the reward of a slay.

Being an incel/failed normie is hard af because there is carved path of life. Socializing ,boozing at the pub ,picking up women,raves,concerts,having good work friends.Being a social fuck with lots or plenty of positive affirmations of being a valued human being ,which builds the self esteem to a good healthy level.But as incel/sub 5 /failed normie, You are born outside of the carved path outside of the whole of society.So positive feedback loops like being HTN and being accepted into groups isnt happening to you feel empty or like shit is missing let alone being khv.So u have to fill the void with the best cope u can ,but remember this is just the beginning bro .Being in your teens and 20’s is bad but imagine in 10 years when u get into the creppy sub 5 zone with a receding hairline and wageslaving.So make no misTake you might think its over now but this is your best chance to make shit happen. Get lean,get a good NT haircut and socialize to fuck mate.

There is no cope ,fast food ,alcohol,weed,pc games .Arent going to fill the foid .Gym is best .But you can’t keep putting a new plaster on a stab wound and expect it to heal.Thats why the blackpill os so brutal there really isnt a cope.

Lastly i was in a similar boat of my face is 4/10 LTN shit ill never get near even CHADLITE 7/10.Halo effect etc ,but better is better and all u can do in life is increase your odds

• +1
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤓🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fucking funniest thing I’ve read all week
It's not uncommon for just one person to change the whole social dynamic of a group: one boring class of students for example, can become a wild, rebellious, fun one if the right person shows up and has enough charisma and influence over the others, I've seen this with my own eyes.

It's not uncommon for just one person to change the whole social dynamic of a group: one boring class of students for example, can become a wild, rebellious, fun one if the right person shows up and has enough charisma and influence over the others, I've seen this with my own eyes.
I don’t have any friends at uni, I got socially outcasted my whole life. Society is lucky that there hasn’t been a mass shooting yet cuz of me. You expect me to just March in one day and try to liven the mood up? JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Bro you gotta looksmax Harddd.Put on you best NT/low inhib face and social max but also have in your mind ,you are just making the most out of life opposed to doing It all for the reward of a slay.

Being an incel/failed normie is hard af because there is carved path of life. Socializing ,boozing at the pub ,picking up women,raves,concerts,having good work friends.Being a social fuck with lots or plenty of positive affirmations of being a valued human being ,which builds the self esteem to a good healthy level.But as incel/sub 5 /failed normie, You are born outside of the carved path outside of the whole of society.So positive feedback loops like being HTN and being accepted into groups isnt happening to you feel empty or like shit is missing let alone being khv.So u have to fill the void with the best cope u can ,but remember this is just the beginning bro .Being in your teens and 20’s is bad but imagine in 10 years when u get into the creppy sub 5 zone with a receding hairline and wageslaving.So make no misTake you might think its over now but this is your best chance to make shit happen. Get lean,get a good NT haircut and socialize to fuck mate.

There is no cope ,fast food ,alcohol,weed,pc games .Arent going to fill the foid .Gym is best .But you can’t keep putting a new plaster on a stab wound and expect it to heal.Thats why the blackpill os so brutal there really isnt a cope.

Lastly i was in a similar boat of my face is 4/10 LTN shit ill never get near even CHADLITE 7/10.Halo effect etc ,but better is better and all u can do in life is increase your odds
Idk what’s the point, been outcasted my whole life that’s not really gonna change especially being non nt. I literally don’t have a single friend at uni that’s like not even possible for the lowest of the low there

I don’t have any friends at uni, I got socially outcasted my whole life. Society is lucky that there hasn’t been a mass shooting yet cuz of me. You expect me to just March in one day and try to liven the mood up? JFL
Ohhh...the type of people I talked about tend to be very social, NT, friendly, extroverted, confident, and usually above average looking if they're guys, etc.

Ohhh...the type of people I talked about tend to be very social, NT, friendly, extroverted, confident, and usually above average looking if they're guys, etc.
Yeh Ik it’s over for us incels

• So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar
Idk what’s the point, been outcasted my whole life that’s not really gonna change especially being non nt. I literally don’t have a single friend at uni that’s like not even possible for the lowest of the low there
I understand bro i really do,just don’t want u loooking back in a few year and being like i really wasnt a leggit trucel i could have at least had a hit better life

I understand bro i really do,just don’t want u loooking back in a few year and being like i really wasnt a leggit trucel i could have at least had a hit better life
I already feel that way. And there’s not much I can do to change it. Unless I get lucky at work with colleagues who can introduce me to ppl, it’s over