Why people don't recognize my greatness??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240215 140230

I'm htn, brooding and masculine. Classical tall dark and handsome, kinda look like Joe manganiello

Joe manganiello t4751 jpg  topic image 4751

Just because i don't look like your male model faggots It doesn't mean i have 0 appeal. If you disagree i'll track you down and piss in your mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, 5'7 zoomer, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
You look above average

Maybe be more humble

• WTF
Reactions: kebab
You look above average
Why people keep treating me like an incel dog then?? I've seen people worse looking than me with hot gfs but for me Is over??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
Jealousy probably

Why people keep treating me like an incel dog then?? I've seen people worse looking than me with hot gfs but for me Is over??
Non NT

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Red Fox
Because ur acting like some chad slayer larping about ur height

Anyone with eyes sees ur not 6’5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Maybe be more humble
Being humble Is shit. No One supports you in this shitty world, if you're humble people Will make fun of you and you Will start sinking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and wollet2
Being humble Is shit. No One supports you in this shitty world, if you're humble people Will make fun of you and you Will start sinking
Being humble and being a doormat is different.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 51781
Being humble and being a doormat is different.
If you start thinking i'm not good looking, i'm not good enough people Will only make advantage of It and reinforce your thoughts until you don't leave your basement for 3 months like i did

Season 10 Episode 20 GIF by The Simpsons

If you start thinking i'm not good looking, i'm not good enough people Will only make advantage of It and reinforce your thoughts until you don't leave your basement for 3 months like i did
That's insecurity and lack of self assurance not humbleness

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Textbook MTN

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
That's insecurity and lack of self assurance not humbleness
Insecurity that stems from not being humble. Do you think that all those normies outside with girls think they aren't good looking? They think they're the SHIT.

Textbook MTN
So Joe manganiello Is a chad but for some obscure reasons i'm not even HTN?? I'm like a downgraded version of him

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
Insecurity that stems from not being humble. Do you think that all those normies outside with girls think they aren't good looking? They think they're the SHIT.
Arrogance will only lead to downfall. History has proven always. Your country's ww2 fascist leader also was hanged upside down and beaten due to his bad policy and arrogance. Not to mention publicly beaten and humiliated by civilians all because of his arrogance and cruelty

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
So Joe manganiello Is a chad but for some obscure reasons i'm not even HTN?? I'm like a downgraded version of him
Don't know him + idc + you are MTN nigga

dont worry mr bull we recognize your greatness

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Spot the difference
Eyes, eyebrows, phenotype, mouth, chin, besides that he would kinda mog if he didn't have that nerdic basement dwellers pheno and computer nerd status failo

i always knew looks is not ur problem bro. incels attack any confident good looking guy here

idc about them but i enjoy how lost they are

i always knew looks is not ur problem bro. incels attack any confident good looking guy here

idc about them but i enjoy how lost they are
Bro people bully me everyday Say it's over for me that delivering food Is degrading and job for incels because supposedly good looking people all work in High End offices, i haven't left home for 3 months because of them, crying everyday to sleep, i'm so fucking angry

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and wollet2
Bro people bully me everyday Say it's over for me that delivering food Is degrading and job for incels because supposedly good looking people all work in High End offices, i haven't left home for 3 months because of them, crying everyday to sleep, i'm so fucking angry
It's such a shit advice, no job is inferior or degrading. Stop listening to other's on the internet

theyre clueless incels bro. job competition is crazy, making money is so much harder than fucking sluts. ure cool like the guy from taxi driver dont listen to them

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
It's such a shit advice, no job is inferior or degrading. Stop listening to other's on the internet
Ec chi siamo

This Is a big 4 office in Milano where the fuck are the chads Bro?? People Say i don't get hired because i look bad then there are balding soys getting the job?? And i'm supposed to be the schizophrenic One?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
View attachment 2750787

This Is a big 4 office in Milano where the fuck are the chads Bro?? People Say i don't get hired because i look bad then there are balding soys getting the job?? And i'm supposed to be the schizophrenic One?
Stop listening to them and do whatever you want. Just let go

i would let @the BULL fuck my wife

Curly Mads Mikkelsen pheno, work on ur inner side brah

become a MMA fighter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
whats stopping you then?
Can't leave my room i have social anxiety. Even meeting my dad Is too traumatizing. All because of those internet people bullying me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Can't leave my room i have social anxiety. Even meeting my dad Is too traumatizing. All because of those internet people bullying me
another day, another cope

another day, another cope
You think you're strong After saying cope cope cope?? I don't want to force myself to slay bitches Just to prove my worth to some internet freaks. If i ever fall in love again then i'll pursue it

Are you Italian? just for that reason I'm not going to make fun of your delusion

PD: you are mtn