Woman asks redit why god made her ugly

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

TERRA TYRONEJEET IN AVI MASHALLAH 🥰

I pity them tbh, I relate, I’m not ugly but I’m basically incel. I know it hurts but remember it helps you NOT sin in fornication if your ugly so there’s the positive 😉

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, Imretarded?, nathan and 1 other person
I think there’s a mass awakening

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, \/orman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
More smv than this whole forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, mug, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
This sounds like a female?? Which male cares about having a flat chest

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Because genetics are freewill, god had nothing to do with it.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
> Woman

> Him

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
if god makes people ugly so that they can test their virtue through challenges in life then why did he create other people who have no challenges and could easily do the “right thing” all the time? why do some ppl get a harder test than others :feelswah:

im a soul man myself:Comfy:

Ironically I agree with him…

I actually said this to a foid 4 days ago, I said “I think your pretty but I really like your heart ❤️, might sound cheesy but I don’t care that’s how I feel and I’m going to voice my opinion your soul is what attracted me to you”

INB4 “cap” 🧢 it is how I feel, I like this girl her soul is good

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
if god makes people ugly so that they can test their virtue through challenges in life then why did he create other people who have no challenges and could easily do the “right thing” all the time? why do some ppl get a harder test than others :feelswah:
Chad will commit more sins through ego and sex. His test will be harder ironically to enter heaven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and vermillioncorefan
I think there’s a mass awakening
The problem with churches is that they are unwittingly mass bachelors and spinsters producing factories.

The worst is when married church goers throw the typical "focus on God", "you are putting relationships as a false idol" to singles instead of being honest, which gives rise to many bitter singles in their 30s and 40s who believe that God has abandoned them.

That old hag god is no good