Women hate men so much it's unreal

News

News

Kraken
What did I even do other than simply exist?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, not insane and $ u b H u m a n
correct the title :

women hate UGLY men so much its real

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, not insane, Eternal_ and 8 others
We're dangerous or something like that

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
Women ☕
IMG 7954

they lovr chads

• +1
wymxn get mistreated and pump and dumped by chad, takes it out on ugly incel men and attributes all the bad experiences and faults of men unto ugly men. ugly men are the sin eaters of humanity. wymxn will never be able to fully condemn a good looking chad, they will find an excuse to blame ugly men, when they create labels like toxic masculinity, they're not thinkig about powerlifting roided 6'5 chad, they're thinking about napoleon syndrome bald ugly angry deadlifting manlets

• +1
Reactions: Lysine, $ u b H u m a n, Eternal_ and 1 other person
you must be a ltn if you get treated like shit by women

correct the title :

women hate UGLY men so much its real
wish that was true for my country but the girls here are morons with no standards. they constantly get fucked by guys uglier than this entire forum :lul::lul: how am I even alive I don’t get it, makes me so mad

• JFL
wish that was true for my country but the girls here are morons with no standards. they constantly get fucked by guys uglier than this entire forum :lul::lul: how am I even alive I don’t get it, makes me so mad
guess you wouldnt be alive if it werent like that
(yo dad ugly ass fuck and yo mom had no standards)

guess you wouldnt be alive if it werent like that
(yo dad ugly ass fuck and yo mom had no standards)
this isn’t even a lie, im sure my mom is stacy tier (she looks much younger than her age and my friends always told me she was hot) meanwhile my dad is a random ugly moron who has a fat face despite being normal weight and of course has a feminine lower third. he appears like he couldn’t hurt a fly

• JFL
this isn’t even a lie, im sure my mom is stacy tier (she looks much younger than her age and my friends always told me she was hot) meanwhile my dad is a random ugly moron who has a fat face despite being normal weight and of course has a feminine lower third. he appears like he couldn’t hurt a fly
show your mom i don’t believe you