Women on Bumble no longer have to make the first move

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert

Women found that making the first move was "a lot of work" and "a burden".

Typing out "hey" to Chad was too stressful for them to bear.

VJ3oBX

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead, ReadBooksEveryday, Hottaco34 and 20 others

Crisick's live reaction when he realized he'll have to do all the work from now on
@Bozoogway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ReadBooksEveryday, LancasteR and 15 others
Thats why they introduced “compliments”💀💀💀 imagine complimenting a filthy used up dating app women before she even matches with u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, LancasteR, zura and 5 others
Thats why they introduced “compliments”💀💀💀 imagine complimenting a filthy used up dating app women before she even matches with u

It's a win-win for women. Get complimented, gain ego boost + then added ego boost from rejecting/ignoring that guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, uglysub8male, czwarty and 8 others
My life before this information:
Eda9f3938eeebc722754ce310e0498aa

My life after:
Eda9f3938eeebc722754ce310e0498aa

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, uglysub8male, klip11 and 15 others
Women are lazy cowards even when they are online and talking to random strangers.
Hilarious.
No wonder they didn't have rights throughout most of human history.
They are just retarded toddlers in an adult's body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, czwarty, MoggerGaston and 5 others
My project 1 1

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
They'd still make the first move for HTN+ guys.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ascension
I noticed this when I was using Bumble. Takes away the whole niche of using the app.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ascension and Primalsplit
Women get mad butthurt when they message me first and I don't reply. That's why. Women have fragile egos and can't take rejection well

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Just4Beast, ascension and 1 other person
As always, everything has to cater to "womenz".

I can't blame the app designers tho. They have to cater to their essential part of their audience to compete vs other apps.

• +1
Reactions: zura, albe.ORG, alien and 2 others
As always, everything has to cater to "womenz".

I can't blame the app designers tho. They have to cater to their essential part of their audience to compete vs other apps.
It's because men are thirsty for vagina. And women are not thirsty for dick. Women use their sexuality to get attention and procure resources from men. Don't get it twisted. My POST-MENOPAUSAL ex (she's 48, i'm 38) used her sexuality to seduce me and she was sexual with me for like 3 months in our relationship. And then she switched up on me and lost all interest because she wanted me to treat her to dinner on a date 3 months into our relationship and I didn't offer. Incels project their homosexual desire for Chad and Tyrone's penises onto women. Women are just not that sexual.

Incels think that looks are the black pill because women offer a lot of push back on reddit when you say that women only care about looks. But on reddit whenever I point out that women mostly care about money, I get downvoted and banned too. It triggers women just as much, if not more, if you say that women mostly just care about money. If it wasn't true, it wouldn't trigger women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and optimisticzoomer
It's because men are thirsty for vagina. And women are not thirsty for dick. Women use their sexuality to get attention and procure resources from men. Don't get it twisted. My POST-MENOPAUSAL ex (she's 48, i'm 38) used her sexuality to seduce me and she was sexual with me for like 3 months in our relationship. And then she switched up on me and lost all interest because she wanted me to treat her to dinner on a date 3 months into our relationship and I didn't offer. Incels project their homosexual desire for Chad and Tyrone's penises onto women. Women are just not that sexual.

Incels think that looks are the black pill because women offer a lot of push back on reddit when you say that women only care about looks. But on reddit whenever I point out that women mostly care about money, I get downvoted and banned too. It triggers women just as much, if not more, if you say that women mostly just care about money. If it wasn't true, it wouldn't trigger women.
They care about money(resources) and Chad dick. It all becomes crystal clear when you understand it is all about their children. Women are primarily for creating and raising children. They have been evolutionarily fine tuned for this one specific purpose for hundreds of thousands of years as well as surviving within a community.

Maybe they care about sex with Chad periodically, because they only need his sperm so many times. It makes sense from a design perspective and it is probably why they have developed their ovulatory cycles.

Men obviously evolved to fuck anything on sight at all times, but women have been required to balance both the beta/alpha aspect of their child raising focused lives; even before we were called humans.

They care about money(resources) and Chad dick. It all becomes crystal clear when you understand it is all about their children. Women are primarily for creating and raising children. They have been evolutionarily fine tuned for this one specific purpose for hundreds of thousands of years as well as surviving within a community.

Maybe they care about sex with Chad periodically, because they only need his sperm so many times. It makes sense from a design perspective and it is probably why they have developed their ovulatory cycles.

Men obviously evolved to fuck anything on sight at all times, but women have been required to balance both the beta/alpha aspect of their child raising focused lives; even before we were called humans.
Humans have advanced cognition. They are not slaves to evolutionary psychology. Women don't have an evolutionary thirst for Chad semen. That's black pillers projecting their homoerotic desires onto women. Most women these days don't even fucking want kids anymore. Also men haven't evolved to fuck anything in sight. Men are socially shunned and mocked by society for not getting laid. This is why simps (low-value men) are desperate to fuck anything. It's not that deep. Sex havers like me know that sex is not a big deal. Incels big sex up in their mind so much because they've never had sex and have pedestalized it.

Humans have advanced cognition. They are not slaves to evolutionary psychology. Women don't have an evolutionary thirst for Chad semen. That's black pillers projecting their homoerotic desires onto women. Most women these days don't even fucking want kids anymore. Also men haven't evolved to fuck anything in sight. Men are socially shunned and mocked by society for not getting laid. This is why simps (low-value men) are desperate to fuck anything. It's not that deep. Sex havers like me know that sex is not a big deal. Incels big sex up in their mind so much because they've never had sex and have pedestalized it.
Oh my God not this cope again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BetterOffDead, uglysub8male, soulless_npc and 1 other person
Oh my God not this cope again.
Looksmaxxing is more of a COPE than moneymaxxing. Very few people on this forum have what it takes to become rich. Most people on this forum have the opportunity to become above-average looking just by going to the gym and grooming. lmfao. Or you could buy your little autistic surgeries if you want if you're really that worried about your face. Women are offered cock in their DMs constantly. Looks and dick are not special to women. Money is. And I'm a 38 year old NEET so I'm the furthest thing from coping with moneymaxxing. Why on earth would I concede that money is more important than looks if I know I have no chance in hell of ever becoming average income wise, let alone wealthy? Meanwhile I physique-mog and face-mog the vast majority of men my age and still have my hair. Like it's not even funny how out of shape men my age are. But women care more about $$$.

Women found that making the first move was "a lot of work" and "a burden".
Women, the leisure class of society.

Can you link this article please @ascension

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male

I did not know that Bumble was an idea of a woman. I didn't know that woman had been fucked or approached by one of Tinder's co-founders either. Amusing trivia that I will remember.

JFL @ their share prices plummeting. Hinge replaced Bumble, and that's why Bumble is trying to become Hinge.
JFL @ women's cognitive dissonance only a woman could contradict herself in the same sentence as in the quote from one bellow
For women who date men, making the first move on a dating app can be empowering, but having to do it can be a burden.
What the fuck do you want then? I know. Validation constantly and validation from Chad personally + sex with Chad (or other women, or dogs) when occasionally horny + jewelry and rings and dresses and clothing that reveal as much skin as is possibly appropriate for the location and makeup and a smartphone so you can take thousands of pictures of yourself and to receive the validation that is lined up for you on your Snapchat, Instagram, Tinder from simps the globe over, more photographs of yourself to look at appease your self-absorbed ego.

Basically, sit atop a throne and wait for the world to approach you, and it will, and complain about how it's not approaching fast enough or that is approaching was sexual harassment because it was not good looking enough while approaching. That I just described is the most common neurotype that composes a woman's mind. And it will never change :blackpill:

God I hate women and weren’t you supposed to deleted your account 2 months ago?

Looksmaxxing is more of a COPE than moneymaxxing. Very few people on this forum have what it takes to become rich. Most people on this forum have the opportunity to become above-average looking just by going to the gym and grooming. lmfao. Or you could buy your little autistic surgeries if you want if you're really that worried about your face. Women are offered cock in their DMs constantly. Looks and dick are not special to women. Money is. And I'm a 38 year old NEET so I'm the furthest thing from coping with moneymaxxing. Why on earth would I concede that money is more important than looks if I know I have no chance in hell of ever becoming average income wise, let alone wealthy? Meanwhile I physique-mog and face-mog the vast majority of men my age and still have my hair. Like it's not even funny how out of shape men my age are. But women care more about $$$.
Money copers :lul::lul::lul::lul: