Women think magick is attractive

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Silver
My personal experience has shown me that many women think magick is attractive. They don't like psychological model skeptical moderate "occultists". Many western occultists think magick is a placebo/noceboing psychological thing and that's obviously lame as hell. Foids like men who are bold with there magick. I go into occult spaces say shit like "I believe in spirits", "I summoned a demon", "Satan is real" and the foids think it's cool.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, reek, Imretarded? and 2 others
When you have the same beliefs as some one, you become more attractive to them. So it's important to probe in the beginning to figure out their beliefs, before you decide what to pretend your beliefs are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, fukmylyf, jxck7468 and 2 others
Screenshot 20240520 2250032

Screenshot 20240520 2248183

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
My personal experience has shown me that many women think magick is attractive. They don't like psychological model skeptical moderate "occultists". Many western occultists think magick is a placebo/noceboing psychological thing and that's obviously lame as hell. Foids like men who are bold with there magick. I go into occult spaces say shit like "I believe in spirits", "I summoned a demon", "Satan is real" and the foids think it's cool.
no magic for your face

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, reek and Imretarded?
Can you shoot fireballs with 'magick'? If not, what tf is the point if you cant?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and LooksOrDeath
Can you shoot fireballs with 'magick'? If not, what tf is the point if you cant?
Using magick is kind of the meaning of life. Our reality is a magickal creation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, The False Prophet and Imretarded?
I never heard of heard of anyone shooting fire out of their hands elder scrolls style irl, but telekinesis/psionics is real. Some people can set things on fire with their hands. I know a spell for setting thing on fire, but it takes some time to manifest

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Sprinkles, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
teach me how its done:incel: master
Items:

7 red hot coals

Photograph of the Home

Lightning struck wood

On a Tuesday in the Hour of Mars, place the wood onto the coals and pray the following prayer:

"In the name of Satan, Beelzebub, Luzbel and the foreman of hell: Spirit of John the Miner, come to me: Spirit of John the Miner, come to me: Spirit of John the Miner, come to me!

You who spend your eternity mining coal for the fires of hell, hear me!

Place seven of your coals upon this home; and let Caiphas, Judas, and Nebuchadnezzar fan the flames.

In the name of Satan, Beelzebub, Luzbel, and the foreman of hell; Spirit of John the Miner, place one coal, Spirit of John the Miner, place two coals, Spirit of John the Miner, place three coals, Spirit of John the Miner, place four coals, Spirit of John the Miner, place five coals, Spirit of John the Miner, place six coals, no Spirit of John the Miner, place seven coals, Spirit of John the Miner, burn this home( lay the photo on the fire)."

After it has all burned, and the coals have turned to ash, collect the ash and sprinkle it around the house.

is that an ice dildo?
Those are irl wands

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slavusz, Imretarded? and $ u b H u m a n
There is magick for the face. There's a magickal solution for every problem imaginable.
nigga youre whole acc screems loser

wtf is wrong with your brain
try to be a lil normal stupid nig...

Items:

7 red hot coals

Photograph of the Home

Lightning struck wood

On a Tuesday in the Hour of Mars, place the wood onto the coals and pray the following prayer:

"In the name of Satan, Beelzebub, Luzbel and the foreman of hell: Spirit of John the Miner, come to me: Spirit of John the Miner, come to me: Spirit of John the Miner, come to me!

You who spend your eternity mining coal for the fires of hell, hear me!

Place seven of your coals upon this home; and let Caiphas, Judas, and Nebuchadnezzar fan the flames.

In the name of Satan, Beelzebub, Luzbel, and the foreman of hell; Spirit of John the Miner, place one coal, Spirit of John the Miner, place two coals, Spirit of John the Miner, place three coals, Spirit of John the Miner, place four coals, Spirit of John the Miner, place five coals, Spirit of John the Miner, place six coals, no Spirit of John the Miner, place seven coals, Spirit of John the Miner, burn this home( lay the photo on the fire)."

After it has all burned, and the coals have turned to ash, collect the ash and sprinkle it around the house.

Those are irl wands
read every word:chad:

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
198263 o10

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
You can use magick to get pussy
It's actually a status hack. If she believes you have magic otherworldly powers, it makes her perceive you as higher status "more powerful" and create an air of mystery to you.

Can be accomplished with cold reading, hot reading, palm reading, aura-reading, hypnosis. I don't believe for a moment any of it's real, but the only thing that matters is that she believes.

If she's deeply religious, It may be better to say that you talk to god, and that he tells you things, and has granted you abilities/powers. In that case you want to skip the tarot cards, and palm reading and go for creating more biblical miracles.

I just don't do any of it, because it feels to try hard to me, but I may experiment with it because I've known guys be successful using these tactics.

I think it comes down to, life is boring, and basic, so any time we can fabricate the illusion of fantastical reality full of the unknown, invisible entities, wonder, and magic, it's ideal for sucking people in. It won't work on hardcore atheists or skeptics, but those girls generally don't have attractive personalities anyways, and they're rare.