Yeah so

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
the plan for me to do an extra year of high school is off. My school thinks I’m ready to graduate. So here are my current options when it comes to life after high school.
  1. Community college/work
  2. Gap year/work
  3. Work
  4. Gap year/Work/4-year school
Which one you guys think is the best option?

5. Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, SeiGun and Extra Chromosome
Self Improvement Is Masturbation.

i regret going to college tbh

Fuck a pillow

Do what’d you after high school, boyo?
I've been going to college since 2016, but I've been dropping out every major I have picked out so far. I basically had two gap years, and now I'm having a gap half-year, since I unofficially dropped out earlier this month. I'm going to apply for another major soon. My advice to you is to not be like me: go for some soul-searching and think of what you want to do with your life. If you aren't sure yet, do a gap year as you are still young and think about it, but I recommend working on the side, so you don't get out of that school schedule rhythm like I did. Despite your new-found freedom and time-off, go to bed on time and wake up early as well. Then when the gap year is over, pick the major you want to choose and go for it and don't drop out.

I've been going to college since 2016, but I've been dropping out every major I have picked out so far. I basically had two gap years, and now I'm having a gap half-year, since I unofficially dropped out earlier this month. I'm going to apply for another major soon. My advice to you is to not be like me: go for some soul-searching and think of what you want to do with your life. If you aren't sure yet, do a gap year as you are still young and think about it, but I recommend working on the side, so you don't get out of that school schedule rhythm like I did. Despite your new-found freedom and time-off, go to bed on time and wake up early as well. Then when the gap year is over, pick the major you want to choose and go for it and don't drop out.
Thanks for the words, fam.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers