Zinc has caused me an acne breakout

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I started taking magnesium, vitamic c and zinc supplements 3 weeks ago and after a week i got a big acne breakout all over my body after that i stoped taking all the supplements. After 2 weeks of the acne stabilizing i started taking only zinc and after a day i again got a big acne breakout and i was double the amount of horny then i normally am. I immediately went on the web and found out the zinc can increase your T levels massively if your T levels were lowered because of zinc deficiency in the first place.

Knowing all of this im kinda conflicted now. Is this a good sign? Should i continue eating zinc and getting acne all over destroying my chances with girls during my teens but benefiting later in my twenties from the T i am getting right now?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
shit genetics gonna do shit things

shit genetics gonna do shit things
People that are prone to acne age much better and keep their collagen longer, literally search in on the net if you don't believe me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
People that are prone to acne age much better and keep their collagen longer, literally search in on the net if you don't believe me
i was joking, bro

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
True .

I have oily skin and has bad acne when I was younger. I look young ( except for the hair thing"

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
zinc should be doing the opposite lol...

BENZOYL PEROXIDE!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3195
What does Saint Hamudi say about zinc?