6'3 is start of very tall

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
So I asked big rob paul how he would categorise men's heights, I asked him how tall he thinks 6'3 is and he said that he would put it at "start of very tall" for a man, here is his categorization:

5'9 is men's average height

5'10.5 to 5'11 - tallish

6'0 to 6'2 - solidly tall

6'3 or taller - very tall

generally speaking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Crisick, deepfuckingvalue, RAMU KAKA and 21 others
6'3 > 6'1, look at steven seagal who is a strong 6'3 tower over 6'1 jack whitehall:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crisick, RAMU KAKA, murdah and 2 others
Avg among whites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, RAMU KAKA, murdah and 11 others
Cope
6'4 or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, datboijj, noodlelover and 1 other person
a

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
s

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Average in Montenegro

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Average in Montenegro
The reason why a guy who is legit 6'2-6'4 may say that they are average is because when you look at someone who is 2 inches shorter than you, say you are 6'2 and you are looking at a 6' guy, he will look very similar whereas if you are 6 foot and you are looking at a 6'2 guy, they look gigantic.

It's related to the cognitive bias that people focus too much on the negative than the positive which is why people say 6'2-6'4 is average zoomer

• +1
Reactions: silencio, murdah and 0S4MA
Being that tall will screw your facial proportions.
Most of Chads slayers and hunks are 5'10-6'1.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, murdah, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
short in mumbai

So I asked big rob paul how he would categorise men's heights, I asked him how tall he thinks 6'3 is and he said that he would put it at "start of very tall" for a man, here is his categorization:

5'10.5 to 5'11 - tallish

generally speaking.
Not in the Netherlands unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Being that tall will screw your facial proportions.
Most of Chads slayers and hunks are 5'10-6'1.
Do you have any evidence for that or are you just coping because you are sub 6'3

OP is from London (Islamabad) btw

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, RAMU KAKA, 1966Ford and 1 other person
Do you have any evidence for that or are you just coping because you are sub 6'3
I am 6'4 and excessive growth hormone will make your face look longer and will fuck up your proportions.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
I am 6'4 and excessive growth hormone will make your face look longer and will fuck up your proportions.
Do you have any evidence to suggest that that is more likely than not to happen.

Sure that can happen, but what are the odds?

in the netherlands start of very tall would be at the very least 6'5, 6'5.5
however frame can also exaggerate height, you can pass off as a quite tall if you are 6'4 with very broad shoulders and muscular + fit and abs

You have to understand your point becomes more nuanced when you understand that two people can both reach a height of 6'4 even when they did not release the same amounts of growth hormones altogether.

The reason why a guy who is legit 6'2-6'4 may say that they are average is because when you look at someone who is 2 inches shorter than you, say you are 6'2 and you are looking at a 6' guy, he will look very similar whereas if you are 6 foot and you are looking at a 6'2 guy, they look gigantic.

It's related to the cognitive bias that people focus too much on the negative than the positive which is why people say 6'2-6'4 is average zoomer
legit asf. i don’t get why ppl don’t get this. we look at people from our eye levels so even people our height look taller to us since we can see the top of their head but can’t see the top of our own.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
legit asf. i don’t get why ppl don’t get this. we look at people from our eye levels so even people our height look taller to us since we can see the top of their head but can’t see the top of our own.
average zoomer is not 6'2, white zoomer in netherlands maybe, rest just no

5'10.5 = tallish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, murdah, Splinter901 and 2 others

5'10.5 to 5'11 - tallish

generally speaking.
my fucking sides

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
6'2" manlets check in

I’d say 5’10 is average in most western countries, 5’9 doesn’t seem that believeable or if you take into consideration ethnics and old people. And there should be an above average options between average and tallish. I’d say tallish starts at 6’0.5. 5’10.5 to 6’0 above average. But this depends on country, in my country average is 181, so 5’10.5 is below average

I’d say 5’10 is average in most western countries, 5’9 doesn’t seem that believeable or if you take into consideration ethnics and old people. And there should be an above average options between average and tallish. I’d say tallish starts at 6’0.5. 5’10.5 to 6’0 above average. But this depends on country, in my country average is 181, so 5’10.5 is below average
I see where the confusion lies, when I said tallish I meant visibly above average but not tall.

I see where the confusion lies, when I said tallish I meant visibly above average but not tall.
If by tallish you mean between tall and above average, 6 foot. Tall starts at 6'2 minimum easy

@St.TikTokcel this dumb nigger just comes to my thread and posts jfls but never actually makes an argument, what a pathetic loser wasting his time

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and Samsepioler
@St.TikTokcel this dumb nigger just comes to my thread and posts jfls but never actually makes an argument, what a pathetic loser wasting his time
You're the one seething all of the time. Your claims are bogus. Yes, location matters but please do not bark about muh average is not 185 when you literally rot in India

• JFL
Reactions: exo
6'3 is underwhelming to females cmon now
very tall is minimum 6'5 sometimes more depending on the foid

i am 5'10 on a good day

You're the one seething all of the time. Your claims are bogus. Yes, location matters but please do not bark about muh average is not 185 when you literally rot in India
georgias average is 5'8

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
6'3 is underwhelming to females cmon now
very tall is minimum 6'5 sometimes more depending on the foid
I think rob paul knows more about height than you.

6'3 is entry level very tall, you can argue 6'4 & 6'5 is certainly very tall generally

Even focusing on the white people, the average is not 185cm. Amongst zoomers it's 5'11 period I have no idea where you get 6'1 let alone 6'2-6'4

Even focusing on the white people, the average is not 185cm. Amongst zoomers it's 5'11 period I have no idea where you get 6'1 let alone 6'2-6'4
saying that average zoomer is 6'4 is actually retarded where do you get these bogus numbers from