6'3 is start of very tall

Even focusing on the white people, the average is not 185cm. Amongst zoomers it's 5'11 period I have no idea where you get 6'1 let alone 6'2-6'4
Balkanoids/Slavoids are not white so it doesn't apply.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Balkanoids/Slavoids are not white so it doesn't apply.
you are contradicting yourself, you said that average zoomer is 6'2 not that average white zoomer is 6'2, so if i am a strong 6'3 it makes sense that i am taller than most of them because 6'2 is the average and....... i am 6'3.5?

you are contradicting yourself, you said that average zoomer is 6'2 not that average white zoomer is 6'2, so if i am a strong 6'3 it makes sense that i am taller than most of them because 6'2 is the average and....... i am 6'3.5?
Already told you about location. Go to any revenant area aka uni/centre and you'll get mogged to death @MaestheticMaso

Already told you about location. Go to any revenant area aka uni/centre and you'll get mogged to death @MaestheticMaso
youre saying most zoomers would be taller than me at a college campus? So the average is above 6'3? Alright gramps go to bed it's 12am in rzeszow

youre saying most zoomers would be taller than me at a college campus? So the average is above 6'3? Alright gramps go to bed it's 12am in rzeszow
Average is 188. I'm get heigh-mogged by 90% of zoomies and even oldcels.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
I'm 192cm, so I am above average therefore I am taller than most anglos by your bogus average.

Ironically because there are so many indians in London everyday I see a 6'4 curry

So I asked big rob paul how he would categorise men's heights, I asked him how tall he thinks 6'3 is and he said that he would put it at "start of very tall" for a man, here is his categorization:

5'9 is men's average height

5'10.5 to 5'11 - tallish

6'0 to 6'2 - solidly tall

6'3 or taller - very tall

generally speaking.
I consider 6'0-6'3 as the optimal male height. 6'4-6'5 is sub optimal, but still more desirable than 5'10-5'11. 6'6+ is just too tall and looks weird and disproportionate.

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin and St.TikTokcel
I consider 6'0-6'3 as the optimal male height. 6'4-6'5 is sub optimal, but still more desirable than 5'10-5'11. 6'6+ is just too tall and looks weird and disproportionate.
Dude when I watched the steven seagal movies more than 75% of the actors were his height and steven seagal was tall as shit (6'4.2)

the hair adds somewhat of an effect too but yeah
technically the other guy is a 6'1 on the dot while seagal is more of a strong 6'3 but yeah it's a strong 2 inch difference

6'3 is where life begins if ur a man
if ur under 6'3 u dont know what life is

I’m fed up with this guy. It’s very clear that he’s either a Manlet larping as muh 6’4.5 or the only thing he has going for him is height… which doesn’t count for much nowadays.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
6'3 is where life begins if ur a man
if ur under 6'3 u dont know what life is
what if ur 6'3 morning but 6'2.5 evening

I’m fed up with this guy. It’s very clear that he’s either a Manlet larping as muh 6’4.5 or the only thing he has going for him is height… which doesn’t count for much nowadays.
can I not talk about height? You guys are all saying 6'3 is short when do you understand that's taller than 90% of dutch guys

Got to love .org height threads tbh

how do you know?
also do you understand that standing tall like that makes you shorter? literally would be making the point for me

im 6'2 i would saay my height is average

im 6'2 i would saay my height is average
1. You probably live in balkans/netherlands/something similar.

2. if your height was average most people's eyelevel would be right the same as yours

3. you're not 6'2