• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, Mog3D, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Aryans.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, boxface34, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
shitskin cope. Slavs are genetically the whitest people
Copium meaning e1662494143102

They're giga low caste, the dalits and outcasts of white people and most of them are barely white. Keep coping slave

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, likenesss and <6PSLcel
I got Russian teacher at school he looks like a black guy with white skin , even with a negroid skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, aspiringexcel, sweetheart and 1 other person
shitskin cope again. Slavs have the most Aryan genes in entire Europe.

Jfl Hitler called y'all subhumans and wanted to kill y'all after he was done with the jews

• +1
Reactions: likenesss

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

Jfl Hitler called y'all subhumans and wanted to kill y'all after he was done with the jews
Yes he was dumb and lost to Slavic country.

Gengy stop seething, you know I mog
It's true though, OG Turks were East Asians. Then they migrated westward and raped Anatolians out of extinction. So it's you guys who are the real mutts. Meanwhile Slavs originated from Eastern Europe and still live there.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
White niggers

• +1
It's true though, OG Turks were East Asians. Then they migrated westward and raped Anatolians out of extinction. So it's you guys who are the real mutts. Meanwhile Slavs originated from Eastern Europe and still live there.
Slavs got invaded by Mongolians countless of times. I mog to oblivion, I look high-caste, meanwhile slavs look like mutt dogs

Slavs got invaded by Mongolians countless of times. I mog to oblivion, I look high-caste, meanwhile slavs look like mutt dogs
They got invaded by they don't carry Mongol DNA per se. What you are saying is true for Central Asians like Hazaras. I have seen plenty of fully Nordic-looking Slavs. More common than white-passing Turks whose ancestors were taken from Greece and Balkans.

IMG 7779

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Michael Myers
They got invaded by they don't carry Mongol DNA per se. What you are saying is true for Central Asians like Hazaras. I have seen plenty of fully Nordic-looking Slavs. More common than white-passing Turks whose ancestors were taken from Greece and Balkans.
It's not about being white

They look like this
3918942 IMG 1897
"nordic slavs" only exists in your head

That's why their women come to Turkey to get their guts rearranged

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Yes he was dumb and lost to Slavic country.
He lost to America faggot, the Russians just came after America destroyed him and just waved their flag. Slavs are such cucks, the word slave come from slav, Google it

Turanid maximization results in being Chang. Fuaaark. Anatolid maximization leads to being horsefacemaxxed. Joever.
racemixing destroys harmony
but the pic is prolly just a meme

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's not about being white

They look like thisView attachment 2882983 "nordic slavs" only exists in your head

That's why their women come to Turkey to get their guts rearranged
No, when I say Nordic-passing Slavs I am talking about girls with blue eyes and blonde hair. I saw a girl like this and she's Polish. But I thought she was Dutch. Never have I seen a Turkish girl and thought she was Dutch, not even when they had blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair because their ethnic features give it away (curly-ish hair or big nose).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and aspiringexcel
No, when I say Nordic-passing Slavs I am talking about girls with blue eyes and blonde hair. I saw a girl like this and she's Polish. But I thought she was Dutch. Never have I seen a Turkish girl and thought she was Dutch, not even when they had blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair because their ethnic features give it away (curly-ish hair or big nose).
This can only happen with girls cuz they got softer features and she was a rape baby

You'd post this and they ramble about how Turks leave no women for you in Germany
the point is racemixing is fucking with harmony also it‘s just a meme
caged at leave no women for me

This can only happen with girls cuz they got softer features and she was a rape baby
No you don't know much about European history. Those Poles for instance are actually Germanic because they live in the former parts of Germany after cuckmerica cucked the Nazis by making them give up land to Poland.

• +1
No you don't know much about European history. Those Poles for instance are actually Germanic because they live in the former parts of Germany after cuckmerica cucked the Nazis by making them give up land to Poland.
So what was your point then, she wasn't even a Slav, she was a German living on stolen land. Seethe as much as you want, you know Turks mog on average and obliterate the slav(es) to oblivion in terms of smv in the west

So what was your point then, she wasn't even a Slav, she was a German living on stolen land. Seethe as much as you want, you know Turks mog on average and obliterate the slav(es) to oblivion in terms of smv in the west
In the west being white-passing mogs. I was saying Slavs are a lot more white-passing than Turks are because Slavs are European unlike Turks.

• +1
In the west being white-passing mogs. I was saying Slavs are a lot more white-passing than Turks are because Slavs are European unlike Turks.
IMG 7604
these type of turks mog it’s just turkic mixed with anatolian

• +1
Doesn't mog in terms of smv

• JFL
Are you saying white-passing SMV doesn't mog in the west? Did you fall on your head in the slums of Ankara?
u are whitewashed af if u think white passing = gl bhai

• +1
Are you saying white-passing SMV doesn't mog in the west? Did you fall on your head in the slums of Ankara?
Being white mogs of course, if you're a westoid gl person, not a low-caste cumskin from the east

Being white mogs of course, if you're a westoid gl person, not a low-caste cumskin from the east
the point is women like meds and turks are meds basically so it doesn’t matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
He lost to America faggot, the Russians just came after America destroyed him and just waved their flag. Slavs are such cucks, the word slave come from slav, Google it
Soviet troops stormed Berlin. Cope harder ugly subhuman you are not even white

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Soviet troops stormed Berlin. Cope harder ugly subhuman you are not even white
I'm 1000% certain I mog you to oblivion

This is what you look like, slavjeet filth

3918989 IMG 0837

3918973 IMG 0890

Your smv is 0 in the west