Athiest vs Christian

Every religious person believes in the metaphorical, spiritual or literal figure of God.
This is exactly what I am arguing against and trying to disprove, one of the definitions of the word "religion" is any set of beliefs and practices that are agreed upon (that is according to the dictionary), you are claiming that all sets of beliefs and practices are based on the metaphorical, spiritual or literal figure of God, but the truth is that not all sets of beliefs and practices are based on these things.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I am arguing against and trying to disprove, the definition of religion is any set of beliefs and practices that are agreed upon (that is according to the dictionary), you are claiming that all sets of beliefs and practices are based on the metaphorical, spiritual or literal figure of God, but the truth is that not all sets of beliefs and practices are based on these things.
Get to the point buddy. Be a little more specific than that. Do u see that you are not making a point. Do you see that there is nothing clear to respond to in this paragraph. Or should I say sentence, because you used a whopping total of 1 period. You use commas as periods my nigga. Makes you look retarted. Anyway what's ur point?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Literally makes no sense. It's crazy that u said that😭😭. Think about what you just said, please.
Do you mean to suggest that a person that is protesting in favor of veganism, for example, is weak in their beliefs. Do you think they are not fully convinced that veganism is right?
Do you mean to suggest that a person who is convinced that reading Harry Potter is the key to life, for example, would not tell people that they need to read Harry Potter. Would they hold their tongue? This makes no fucking sense my brother.
Because all the things you mentioned and subjective preferences, when you become religious or atheist then your worldview revolves around that and you percieve it as objectively real so it doesn't matter that people think differently because you know at the core of it all that you're right and that others can't deny truth.

i'm an atheist because i'm high IQ. it's not a coincidence that most high IQ people don't believe in god.

"IQ scores were significantly lower (ps < 0.001) for Christian/Catholic participants (EMM = 96.7) compared to both Atheist (EMM = 104.9) and Agnostic participants (EMM = 107.5)."

religion is cope..
The smartest men in history such as Da Vinci, Tesla, Newton etc. were all Christian though.

• +1
Reactions: invol.uncelibate
The smartest men in history such as Da Vinci, Tesla, Newton etc. were all Christian though.
View attachment 2287403
the more intelligent you are the more you have to cope with existing for no reason, so i can understand why these people were religious. that doesn't make god real. most high IQ people today don't believe in blackpill either. high IQ or not, they are still humans who need to cope and have things to live for.

Newton was autistic and died a virgin, so he had to cope with religion. And back in the day people didn't have access to the information we have now. Newton believed that gravity is literally God pulling people down to Earth, and keeping the planets in orbit.

Stephen Hawking: "I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first. I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark."

the more intelligent you are the more you have to cope with existing for no reason, so i can understand why these people were religious. that doesn't make god real. most high IQ people today don't believe in blackpill either. high IQ or not, they are still humans who need to cope and have things to live for.

Newton was autistic and died a virgin, so he had to cope with religion. And back in the day people didn't have access to the information we have now. Newton believed that gravity is literally God pulling people down to Earth, and keeping the planets in orbit.

Stephen Hawking: "I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first. I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark."
What is your iq?
You are taking my beliefs and the beliefs of these people too literally. I, and many high iq Christians, believe in the character of God and its importance. I don't believe a Christian God literally exist as a material or cognitive being.

Well you tried making the argument theists have lower IQs then did a 180 and claimed high IQ people tend to be theists. Well done. :forcedsmile: (y)

• +1
Reactions: invol.uncelibate
Well you tried making the argument theists have lower IQs then did a 180 and claimed high IQ people tend to be theists. Well done. :forcedsmile: (y)
no. i never said that religious people can't have a high IQ. that was not my point. i'm talking about the average in populations and not about the outliers such as newton. i tried explaining why those outliers believe in god. i never said "high IQ people tend to be theists". i just explained why some high IQ people are believers of god (because it gives them meaning to life). what matters is that on average higher IQ people tend to be athiest.

Are you athiest or Christian. Why? Why is the other side wrong?

Muslims, Jews, Hindus: come for another conversation, please.

I have been athiest my whole life. But I am starting to understand the importance of the divine and spiritual figures of the gospel. As well as, I'm seeing the problems with athiesm. Battle it out.
didnt read but only islam saves, end of story

didnt read but only islam saves, end of story
Woah u didn't read 5 sentences. So badass! Muslims are terrorists! Muslims are retarted murderers! Muslims are savages! 😆

no. i never said that religious people can't have a high IQ. that was not my point. i'm talking about the average in populations and not about the outliers such as newton. i tried explaining why those outliers believe in god. i never said "high IQ people tend to be theists". i just explained why some high IQ people are believers of god (because it gives them meaning to life). what matters is that on average higher IQ people tend to be athiest.
So the Edomite Jews and a christian (sub group) has a higher percentage of high IQ people than Athiests. I'd argue if controlled for factors like education and race, then the IQ differences would be statistically insignificant.

I used to have this flawed logic also and I assumed my high IQ and understanding of the natural sciences that was the reasoning for my belief system. My first bite of the natural sciences and despising the Catholic church introduced me to atheism. However, after finishing my meal I found the unmovable mover or pure consciousness or God or YAH, etc after finishing my plate of natural sciences. I discovered the theoretical pseudoscience's were created deliberately by the Edomites and their secret societies to create more atheists and their theoretical pseudoscience's are all disproven by legitimate sciences and YAH is proven by sciences. My entire purpose and goal as an atheist was to disprove the bible, religtards, and to feel a level of importance through my degrees and high military ranking.

But as I searched for more truth the more I realized God is the truth. My purpose wasn't my faith my purpose was truth and truth proved the existence of God.

In the end the IQ belief is nothing but a trope to make the atheists feel better about themselves and in a way it gives them a sense of purpose. As stated before controlling for education and race and it's an equal playing field. Also, I'd say the more educated you're the higher level of brainwashing aka indoctrination you've received from the Edomite camps that are used to push the theoretical pseudoscience's on the masses to make them believe that nothing created everything which is at best laughable. Since you're taught not how to learn or reason in school but to memorize what they tell you to memorize and not question anything or else your grades are going to suffer. So in a sense the more educated atheists are dumbed down to believe in false information but and taught to feel superior due to their degrees and are holding onto their blind faith in their unproven theories and do not even realize they've been brainwashed.

I'd argue there are many more factors than just IQ and purpose for the understanding that there's a universal conciousness aka GOD a sole creator that exists outside space and time as an eternal creator. I'd say it requires a multitude of things like having an open mind, the ability to have use self reflection or introspection, intelligence, creativity, desire for truth, courage (any sheep can follow the heard and become an athiest turd flinging monkey), and a spiritual side or a divine connection that's in your very blood. These people normally have RH- blood types and have more of a connection to the source or creator. They have extra senses or abilities that are beyond this physical material earth like astral/soul travel, etc. Just having OBE's is proof enough to understand we're infinite energy and pure consciousness and can operate outside of space/time once in these energy bodies. This does make me think of the laq of conservation as energy is neither created or destroyed, it's just transferred. So our energy has always existed it's just merely taking on a neq form and uploads our consciousness after this experience in the material world ends but there is no life after death because qe never die qe just take on a new form and it's are eternal form outside of space and time in an alternate dimension aka heaven/hell.

Your very DNA (the very fabric that makes up our existence) is code (like a computer program) and it's the most complex code in existence as it's not only around 3 billion bp's long but it has millions of complex operations. All code requires a creator as it's a creation and it has never and will never be produced by chance or come from nothing it requires intelligent design. Then the question is what created our code, qho is the programmer? Geneticists have looked into that very code that fabric that makes up our entire existence and in that code is a sequence that spells out YHWH and this happens to be the name of God or better yet the one true god or the so called Christian God. It just so happens that the Israelites or Caucasians or the so called whites happen to makeup the majority of the so called Christians. The white race happens to be the race that has created the most important and society advancing inventions, advancements in academics, the majority of the most powerful and longest lasting Empires in history, etc. It makes sense that these people have all the characteristics I listed, required to understand the truth of the one true God or pure consciousness or the unmovable mover is the sole creator of our existence and that we're made in his image as qe have a body, soul and spirit and are eternal beings.

Abide by his word and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Welcome to the truth my friend, no religion just a connection and relationship with our creator. You have free qill and YAH doesn't force you to be in a relationship with him in this material world. however, if you select to not be qith him in this material world then you will be without him in the spiritual world.

• JFL
Reactions: orangomango2003
I forgot one aspect for determination that YAH is the truth and the truth shall set you free. It's cognitive bias (similar to introspection or self-reflection though).

if we say the atheists do have a higher than average IQ(Not true when compared to Jews or some Christian groups especially when controlling for race and education). So this is mainly due to the education indoctrination camps brainwashing those Atheists to believe with blind faith in the Nothing theory based on theoretical pseudoscience. But combine the brainqashing qith extreme bias and other factors and you end up qitha closed minded person that continues to feed their cognative bias and unqilling to change their mind no matter qhat evidence is presented to them. They'll search for anything to make them feel good and superior about their blind faith belief system.

The level of bias for atheists and those of higher than average IQ is much greater than those that are religious and or having a loqer than average IQ.

Essentially, more cognitively sophisticated participants in the study (Image) demonstrated larger bias blind spots. This is somewhat surprising finding extended to six of the seven biases. Pg 511. Therefore if it is true that the atheists do have higher IQ's on average even if controlled, then we can conclude they're more likely to have stronger biases in decision making and beliefs. They will always say oh I have no bias because I have no religion but this being delusional. I believe this case of atheists as it's similar too the dunning-Kruger effect (people believing they have above average IQ but are below average) in which they believe they're unbiased or have no bias at all but the opposite is true and have vastly more bias than the average person.

Since Atheists believe they're less bias or dogmatic, that belief could unconsciously make them more bias and less open to criticism of their beliefs or accepting new information that contradict their current belief system.

Researchers studies dogmatic tendencies within atheists directly in 3 countries. In self reported measures the atheists claimed to be less dogmatic. The opposite was found when subjects were directly studied. Christians were significantly higher than atheists in self reported dogmatism. However, atheists were higher than Christians on the intolerance of contradictions, my side bias in arguments and myside bias and conviction. Christians are more open than atheists for admitting dogmatic tendancies than athiests. Qhen directly studied the atheists displayed higher levels of myside bias and intolerance of contradictions. This demonstrates that although they can report loqer levels of dogmatism and bias, it doesn't actually manifest in their beliefs and actions and in fact it's the opposite.

A 2014 study concluded that antitheists subjects scored higher in dogmatism, narcism, anger inventory and neuroticism than any other non believer. Anti-theists are the new atheists and view religion as ignorance and see any individual or institution associated with it as backward and socially detrimental. The antitheists has a clear and superior (in their view) understanding of the limitations and danger of religions.

Many atheists claim they will just change their minds if given the evidence. This probably is not true and are just as prone to reject evidence that doesn't fit their pre conceived notions about reality. Atheists are human and not more rational or reasonable just because they believe in GOD. There beliefs about GOD's non existence can stem from emotional responses and not purely logical arguments or lack of evidence.

Lastly, it's pure logic that based off your belief and for the most par the atheists belief as a group that people that believe in GOD are intellectually inferior, to just change their mind and say oops I guess I was wrong. NO, they will hold onto this belief as long as they possibly can as their ego cannot let theim relinquish this belief they have. Some are so brainqashed from the Edomite indoctrination camps, combined qith ego and lack of belief that they're biased they qouldn't even convert no matter hoq much eveidence contradicts their precieved notions. They'll simply ignore or attempt to research on things that feed their cognitive bias.

The more time you've been an atheist, the more time you've been in the indoctrination camps obtaining worthless degrees brainwashing you with pseudoscience and theories, the more time you spent feeding your cognitive bias and believing you're not bias the less open and intellectually honest you're to new information and evidence that contradicts your blind faith belief system.
At some point the only way to prove to an atheist of this truth of GOD is they would need a near death experience/out of body experience and go to hell. I've seen the most dogmatic atheists on earth be converted instantly from this experience.
The most powerful thing one can do as a non-believer is.

So, let's schedule your baptism this week. ;)

Are you athiest or Christian. Why? Why is the other side wrong?

Muslims, Jews, Hindus: come for another conversation, please.

I have been athiest my whole life. But I am starting to understand the importance of the divine and spiritual figures of the gospel. As well as, I'm seeing the problems with athiesm. Battle it out.
1.) So called Christian but really just Faith in the one true Creator and not a part of any church.
2.) I searched for truth and cared only for truth and I came from being an atheist trying to disprove GOD and searching for truth led me too GOD.
3.) Science, logic, reason, DNA, truth, etc etc...
4.) There is no battle just the truth shall set you free. There is a struggle and it's a personal struggle and if you lose this struggle you lose your salvation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back