King of Japan
title

Attachments

• IMG_8985.png
    IMG_8985.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
His Eyes has many flaws thin eyebrows and shit lower eyelid etc…. /his pfl is insanely good /do you guys think he can get girls purely from pfl? Or is it overrated……/ would like to hear your thoughts about it

Brutal lower third

Definitely a chad but don’t know about your measurements I think your wrong jfl
I measured irl, try measuring it with an app, you’ll get 35 mm and add 3 mm to make up for the lack of dimension

I measured irl, try measuring it with an app, you’ll get 35 mm and add 3 mm to make up for the lack of dimension
Fag I just measured your eye pfl and literally what you said is 100% a complete lie stop lying kid i know your parents don’t give you any attention as a kid but don’t come in my post and bark bunch of lies what a bitch your eyes are wide yes that true but they are not 38 mm jfl the mental health of .org incels are laying about measures

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Sure bud. @arabcelxxx youre ugly asf too.
Be humble buddy his jaw can send you back to your mother pussy kid /stop acting like your the most handsome in this planet miserable incel lol

• JFL
Fag I just measured your eye pfl and literally what you said is 100% a complete lie stop lying kid i know your parents don’t give you any attention as a kid but don’t come in my post and bark bunch of lies what a bitch your eyes are wide yes that true but they are not 38 mm jfl the mental health of .org incels are laying about measures
IMG 3108

• JFL
His Eyes has many flaws thin eyebrows and shit lower eyelid etc…. /his pfl is insanely good /do you guys think he can get girls purely from pfl? Or is it overrated……/ would like to hear your thoughts about it
He needs better eyebrow they are more importan than pfl itself according to studies of facial attractiviness.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and rusian
  • +1
Reactions: rusian
His eyes aren't bad

• +1
Reactions: rusian
Yeah it’s good his pfl is 33 I measured it
Raw Measurements and looking too much into ratios in general is cope

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and rusian
You have the temperament of a spoiled 8 year old, I hope you go blind you fucking rat
I hope you eyes burn in acid you lying cuck

• JFL
You have the temperament of a spoiled 8 year old, I hope you go blind you fucking rat
You have not seen my face to make the statement that I’m a rat jfl the way you think is insulting to Arabs I hope Arabs are not like you

I hope you eyes burn in acid you lying cuck

IMG 4250
IMG 4250

231/82= 2.82 x 13(average pupil diameter) = 36.7

Yes bhai instead of having a 38 mm 10/10 pfl I have a 36.7mm 9/10 pfl, how stupid of me to think I could get away with such a big lie:lul::lul:

@Autismcel get a load of this dumbass:lul:

Attachments

• IMG_4249.png
    IMG_4249.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
You have not seen my face to make the statement that I’m a rat jfl the way you think is insulting to Arabs I hope Arabs are not like you
Bro you sent me a whole paragraph insulting me cause your dumbass doesn’t understand how pics work, your eyeball is a 3d object obviously it won’t look as big in pics

View attachment 2907818
View attachment 2907818

Yes bhai instead of having a 38 mm 10/10 pfl I have a 36.7mm 9/10 pfl, how stupid of me to think I could get away with such a big lie:lul::lul:

Yours is 31 fag like I said I measured it but since your stupid little child that likes an attention from here you go /……. Also that bloated guy in the first picture has more pfl than you get mogged bitch lol

Attachments

• IMG_9015.jpeg
    IMG_9015.jpeg
    485.8 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2907818
View attachment 2907818

Stupid idiot try’s to look smart again you stupid cuck you need to measure the length of the lower eyelid not the vertical stupid ass bitch

Bro you sent me a whole paragraph insulting me cause your dumbass doesn’t understand how pics work, your eyeball is a 3d object obviously it won’t look as big in pics
I can’t wait to see your excuse

Yours is 31 fag like I said I measured it but since your stupid little child that likes an attention from here you go /……. Also that bloated guy in the first picture has more pfl than you get mogged bitch lol
Reread previous post it disproves this, the software is wrong.

look at this you dumbass average 18 yo male pfl is 29 mm, does this look like a slightly above average pfl to you moron?

• JFL
View attachment 2907818
View attachment 2907818

so me saying the truth hurt you dead brain ass and you called your boyfriend for support jfl cuck go back to your moms basement

look at this you dumbass average 18 yo male pfl is 29 mm, does this look like a slightly above average pfl to you moron?
Look at how there measured you did it wrong stupid ass /……also don’t bring the average pfl nigga I don’t give a shit stupid idiot

Attachments

• IMG_9016.png
    IMG_9016.png
    519.6 KB · Views: 0
I can’t wait to see your excuse
Stupid idiot try’s to look smart again you stupid cuck you need to measure the length of the lower eyelid not the vertical stupid ass bitch
Is the retard part of your brain fucking the stupid part you fucking inbred indian

[
🤓”the software is wrong” you nigga you literally measured your pfl wrong why are you trying so hard to sound smart

so me saying the truth hurt you dead brain ass and you called your boyfriend for support jfl cuck go back to your moms basement
Support he says, nah man we’re just having a laugh at you raging, go on write me another paragraph