Can someone measure this guy pfl

Be humble buddy his jaw can send you back to your mother pussy kid /stop acting like your the most handsome in this planet miserable incel lol
he mogs solely by being white

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Is the retard part of your brain fucking the stupid part you fucking inbred indian
So me saying the truth which is that your lying and you don’t measure it right some how I turned into Indian jfl nigga is your brain in your ass or something there got to be something wrong with you my name is Rusian which russian

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
His Eyes has many flaws thin eyebrows and shit lower eyelid etc…. /his pfl is insanely good /do you guys think he can get girls purely from pfl? Or is it overrated……/ would like to hear your thoughts about it
His eyes are beautiful, stop coping. The issue is his round ass face and fucked nose. Leanmax and rhino would ascend him hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44554
Support he says, nah man we’re just having a laugh at you raging, go on write me another paragraph
🤓nah man we’re just having a laugh at you raging” again you pulling shit out of your wide open ass jfl I don’t care about your existence jfl nigga I’m only responding to you dumb ass cuz you lied like a little bitch jfl nigga think he’s valuable

His eyes are beautiful, stop coping. The issue is his round ass face and fucked nose. Leanmax and rhino would ascend him hard
Yeah he’s eyes are good but having thin eyebrows is feminine and having lower eyelid show is ugly

So me saying the truth which is that your lying and you don’t measure it right some how I turned into Indian jfl nigga is your brain in your ass or something there got to be something wrong with you my name is Rusian which russian
Genuine question how old are you - Do you have bave autism pr somthing?

You can’t say im a lier unless you can prove what I said Is a lie which you haven’t

You can’t say im a lier unless you can prove what I said Is a lie which you haven’t
Nigga you lied about the measurements and then brought your gay boyfriend and you have the audacity to say how old are you jfl your stupid kid /….. also yes your lying the proof is my measurements which is 31 in your eyes and you stupid ass clams to be 36 omg this kid

🤓Do you have bave autism pr somthing?” Fag you literally said I’m Indian because i exposed Your stupid ass jfl

Nigga you lied about the measurements and then brought your gay boyfriend and you have the audacity to say how old are you jfl your stupid kid /….. also yes your lying the proof is my measurements which is 31 in your eyes and you stupid ass clams to be 36 omg this kid
Those aren’t your measurements you used a software if you can’t prove to me my pfl is 31 mm then im ending this conversation

Those aren’t your measurements you used a software if you can’t prove to me my pfl is 31 mm then im ending this conversation
it’s 100% accurate your is wrong your pfl is 31 the bloated curry in the first picture is 33 pfl you can clearly see he’s eyes are wider then you

you have also used a software …../ I have noticed this bitch behavior you have you 1lies/… pfl38 are you fucking kidding dumbass motherfucker 2 says stupid shit like the Indian joke that you made 3brings he’s boyfriend into the conversation= bitch behavior