Dudes legit think Rubi Rose is a 9/10

eyelidcel

eyelidcel

Stacy Only 😛
some guy said he pulls 7s everyday and Rubi is a 9/10 unaware he is pulling 5s everyday. With some of the girls I've seen Rubi is kind of subhuman.
Rubi-Rose.jpg
rubi-rose.jpg
Rubi-Rose.-.jpg
EgNXnBkUEAA5Bza.jpg:large

They treat this bitch like she's prime genetics but she's really just a random bitch that knows how to politic and suck dick. 7/10 is being nice.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 10987, Warlow and 14 others
@looksmaxxer234 GTFINH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6403 and Looks234
@kjsbdfiusdf Defend your mom.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, AlwaysHaveQuestions, 5'8manlet and 13 others
@kjsbdfiusdf thoughts???

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6403
some guy said he pulls 7s everyday and Rubi is a 9/10 unaware he is pulling 5s everyday. With some of the girls I've seen Rubi is kind of subhuman.
Rubi-Rose.jpg
View attachment 1109041
rubi-rose.jpg
Rubi-Rose.-.jpg
EgNXnBkUEAA5Bza.jpg:large

They treat this bitch like she's prime genetics but she's really just a random bitch that knows how to politic and suck dick. 7/10 is being nice.
nice ass= hot thot

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
without fakeup

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10987 and 7 others
Keep crying for her. She’s just bad at makeup.

7F805B2D E6D3 4739 B240 F451ACCEAF26

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 10987, ItsOver.com and 5 others
Is she mulatta?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Looks234
nice ass= hot thot
ass halo aside, ugly face that would have her destined to stay in the hood if she was white. She's gassed because there are SO many bitches that are so ugly that she looks like a god comparatively. Over for black women if this is their best specimen available.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 12611
She's hot for a black woman
not saying much,
lori-harvey.jpg
Lori Harvey fogs that subhuman bitch who then gets fogged by Zendaya. There's levels to this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and gamma
truthfully she would only do good in circles w like sheboons in terms of fogging. however the average white woman has better coloring hair and eye color w better bones (this girls chins is mega recessed)

Meanwhile Op is worshipping this like she's an 8 psl goddess lmao.
Images   2021 04 27T003256531
Images   2021 04 27T003317800
Images   2021 04 27T003304257

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 8576, ItsOver.com and 12 others
Ruby Rose is a 9/10, not this mutt

not saying much,
lori-harvey.jpg
Lori Harvey fogs that subhuman bitch who then gets fogged by Zendaya. There's levels to this shit.
zendaya looks worse but like black community is a meme. the best looking women can compete with like a mid tier becky at best. theres low tier becky white women who put on makeup to darken their skin and they instantly become top tier blacks lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
truthfully she would only do good in circles w like sheboons in terms of fogging. however the average white woman has better coloring hair and eye color w better bones (this girls chins is mega recessed)
Been saying her chin is recessed lol plus ugly UEE and a long head. not using halos against her though, that's biased.

Been saying her chin is recessed lol plus ugly UEE and a long head. not using halos against her though, that's biased.
truth be told, there NO WAY she can even touch a normie white girl. just no way. shes just not fat and her best pictures are super makeup maxxed. the average becky w makeup done to her level would obliterate her due to just having a superior base

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 92
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, turkproducer, eyelidcel and 1 other person
nice pics from when she was younger, Look at my Avi and look at Rubi Rose's best pic.
no zendaya looks just like that now. from the distance you cant notice that shes wearing 6 makeup layers + eyelash extensions etc

truth be told, there NO WAY she can even touch a normie white girl. just no way. shes just not fat and her best pictures are super makeup maxxed. the average becky w makeup done to her level would obliterate her due to just having a superior base
she has that random crackhead bitch from the hood aesthetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Looks234
nice pics from when she was younger, Look at my Avi and look at Rubi Rose's best pic.
It's called makeup lmao, you can turn a man into a woman with it.
Images   2021 04 27T004111915

That's how Zendaya looks with no makeup it's not like her face magically and drastically changed recently.

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est
View attachment 1109086

That's how Zendaya looks with no makeup it's not like her face magically and drastically changed recently.
lori is pretty impressive for a no makeup girl. she doesnt look like complete shit

Attachments

• lori-harvey-accident-arrested-instagram-stories-1571673247.jpg
    lori-harvey-accident-arrested-instagram-stories-1571673247.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 61
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, eyelidcel and Deleted member 6273
Black girls usually make up for their face with their bodies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1109086

Wow! you can change a T-less Asian into a foid when he's already most of the way there. all he needed to do was put on a wig.

Have them turn Ronnie Coleman into a foid
9fb15de0-abab-11ea-ad3f-733f269782a2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Finita Est
lori is pretty impressive for a no makeup girl. she doesnt look like complete shit
VERY surprised she came from Steve Harvey's Mr. Potatohead lookin' ass.

She's still wearing makeup but at least you can tell she has visible eyebrows and a decent facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
She's still wearing makeup but at least you can tell she has visible eyebrows and a decent facial structure.
shit, i guess thats the no makeup makeup. if she looks worse than that then shes probably normie

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6273
zendaya looks worse but like black community is a meme. the best looking women can compete with like a mid tier becky at best. theres low tier becky white women who put on makeup to darken their skin and they instantly become top tier blacks lmao
lol RIP

Actual 9/10

Attachments

• Cindy-Kimberly-1-1.jpg
    Cindy-Kimberly-1-1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Cindy mogs.jpg
    Cindy mogs.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Cindy-Kimberly 10.jpg
    Cindy-Kimberly 10.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: Finita Est, eyelidcel and Deleted member 6403
dude would never admit it, he wants to make it seem like he's fucking 7s everyday.
9/10 for most men today is a girl with a big ass and plenty of makeup.

• +1
Reactions: defaya
makeup should be banned holy fk lol

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
keep coping you use loops, add some shit 808s from 2011 gucci mane and watch internet money
lol cope more, I can make all that stuff myself. your beats are trash I know it, meanwhile producers steal my style often.

This is the highest tier of black women I've seen in terms of face. Makeup and no makeup
Images   2021 04 27T011608137
Images   2021 04 27T011555883

Images   2021 04 27T012007750
Images   2021 04 27T011951657

Images   2021 04 27T011736015
Images   2021 04 27T011837515

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, volcelfatcel and eyelidcel
lol cope more, I can make all that stuff myself. your beats are trash I know it, meanwhile producers steal my style often.
ok what u want me to say bitchboy? congratulations, i hope to see you on polo g's next album listed as executive producer