Dudes legit think Rubi Rose is a 9/10

ok what u want me to say bitchboy? congratulations, i hope to see you on polo g's next album listed as executive producer
keep crying for a real producer faggot.

think ive seen better looking black women irl than last 2 jfl
I highly doubt that also women don't Makeup fraud hard. I would know.

For example.
Images   2021 04 27T012533928
Images   2021 04 27T012550021

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Honestly black women can be hot af, but man I hate their shitty culture here in America in general, always the loudest, fattest and low class tbh.

Their bodies are top tier tho even if their faces aren't anything groundbreaking.
that's pretty much the barrier that stops these interracial relationships from happening, I've heard about a lot of white dudes that try to get at black women in secret.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Then you have weird standards imo
nah her skin looks weird as fuck and that hair is ugly

second pic is cute, and i dont typically say women without makeup look better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
First time I see a black person with a crooked nose, ngl. She doesn’t look bad, but her midface is too long, imo.

men think emma watson is a 10/10

not to mention @Short Ugly and Brown faggot oneitising a tranny

imagine taking normies seriously

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
1 wet wipe away from 2 psl

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 6273
First time I see a black person with a crooked nose, ngl. She doesn’t look bad, but her midface is too long, imo.
don't forget recessed chin, She fails in some capacity at the 3 most important things. eye area, jaw and nose. They need to find a better bitch to simp over. but she's now with youtube rapper DDG so it's over for her
1611885574_fb1d11e554ed598dad5fd8de7cf19dfe.jpg

men think emma watson is a 10/10

not to mention @Short Ugly and Brown faggot oneitising a tranny

imagine taking normies seriously
LOL at thinking emma watson gets anywhere close. It was probably just Halo talking alot of men having a thing for redheads.

Don't say that about my mom look a like.

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
She fogs every female model

some guy said he pulls 7s everyday and Rubi is a 9/10 unaware he is pulling 5s everyday. With some of the girls I've seen Rubi is kind of subhuman.
Rubi-Rose.jpg
View attachment 1109041
rubi-rose.jpg
Rubi-Rose.-.jpg
EgNXnBkUEAA5Bza.jpg:large

They treat this bitch like she's prime genetics but she's really just a random bitch that knows how to politic and suck dick. 7/10 is being nice.
She looks like any light skin girl that isn’t deformed

her face. look at the height of her brows and look closely at how she's trying to cover it up. Her jaw takes a decent decline downward. Bitch kinda look a mcdonalds chicken nugget.

Her family reunion is like: