Entitled ethnic bitches wanting half MENA half white men who are “very sought after in Europe”

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
IMG 1993

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mike21, rand anon and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
why do u hate ethnic women?

• +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, northern mogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Costcosuperstore, rand anon and 3 others
I don’t. The brown ones are very much like this. Desperate for white passing ethnics with light eyes

Nigga u make no sense, you’re mad that shitskins want bwc, but don’t mind that chinks want bwc?

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, murdah, Ricky212 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, murdah and 5 others
no ethnic or brown wants me its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and Xangsane
You wasted your genetics on a black girl (n)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1 and butterworld
You wasted your genetics on a black girl (n)
Cope tbh if everything fails just date a tall wide shoulder black women and your son will be chadrone

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and JohnDoe
She’s mulatta

H
That's 50% too much black, i'm sorry zhang it is not the right thing to do, flush your genes down the toilet. Your kids will be some mutt black abominations who don't evne look like you

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
That's 50% too much black, i'm sorry zhang it is not the right thing to do, flush your genes down the toilet. Your kids will be some mutt black abominations who don't evne look like you
The kids would be wuadroon tho

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Always cherrypicking

Asian foids are hot

Only autists are attracted to gooks. I’m not cherry picking shit.

Nothing about flat square bodies, flat faces, recessed bone structure, and disgusting eyes is “hot”

Holy autists are attracted to gooks. I’m not cherry picking shit.

Nothing about flat square bodies, flat faces, recessed bone structure, and disgusting eyes is “hot”
SQUISHY SQUISHY MOGS. MENA AND SOME LATINA AND MULATTA ALSO MOG. FUCK CURRY BITCHES (in Minecraft)

• Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Only autists are attracted to gooks. I’m not cherry picking shit.

They have cute faces and they don't have "flat square bodies".
You probably just want some bimbo bitch latina/white who smells like heavy perfume and cheetos dont you?

Calling that you are gonna show another asian girl with bad pheno and coloring to prove your retarded point.

OMG all asian foids are ao uggo and mannish!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
The kids would be wuadroon tho
Black genes are strong so they will look black even if it's 25%. Fuck it's so over for you man, genes flushed down the fucking toilet because you refuse to breed an attractive mena/white girl.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Xangsane, Verline and 1 other person
I told him all this before

You probably just want some bimbo bitch latina/white who smells like heavy perfume and cheetos dont you?

Calling that you are gonna show another asian girl with bad pheno and coloring to prove your retarded point.

View attachment 2905759

OMG all asian foids are ao uggo and mannish!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Also many hapa look Latina so

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and n9wiff
"Partially arab" is so funny to me idk why LOL

Also wtf is that forum?
Lpsg a faggot forum
Do you notice all the brown bitches desperately wanting half mena white passing lads?

it entirely depends. Average squishy, mogs average curry. Stacypreets mog uh... i dont know what the term for an attractive east asian woman is, so im just going to say that stacypreets mog attractive east asian woman. Xangsane is beyond coping and he knows it lol. Stacypreets are literally lightskin mena passing or med passing women, which makes them lightskin caucasians, and caucasians mog mongoloids, everyone already knows this. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

stop. coping. arab.

Also many hapa look Latina so
I would say for hapa children their phenotype will heavily be influenced by their coloring and ethnic parent's race.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
SQUISHY SQUISHY MOGS. MENA AND SOME LATINA AND MULATTA ALSO MOG. FUCK CURRY BITCHES (in Minecraft)
it entirely depends. Average squishy, mogs average curry. Stacypreets mog uh... i dont know what the term for an attractive east asian woman is, so im just going to say that stacypreets mog attractive east asian woman. Xangsane is beyond coping and he knows it lol. Stacypreets are literally lightskin mena passing or med passing women, which makes them lightskin caucasians, and caucasians mog mongoloids, everyone already knows this. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

stop. coping. arab.

I would say for hapa children their phenotype will heavily be influenced by their coloring and ethnic parent's race.
Bc mestiza and hapa are both mongoloid caucasoid mixes

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Do you notice all the brown bitches desperately wanting half mena white passing lads?
Yes, its very common in Nordic countries mentally ill niggers, weirdos

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Black genes are strong so they will look black even if it's 25%. Fuck it's so over for you man, genes flushed down the fucking toilet because you refuse to breed an attractive mena/white girl.
Maher
Lima

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Richard Cheese
Yes, its very common in Nordic countries mentally ill niggers, weirdos
Which ethnicities of foids tend to chase these white passing half mena men? And how do they react

View attachment 2905759

FE35E7A9 FC31 409B 95BD EC3876195966

Does this whore look like she smells like Cheetos?

Keep coping nigger,
5FFAEF8B 4114 44A8 A8B8 AD0BD1059F8B

Stacypreets mog uh... i dont know what the term for an attractive east asian woman
All east asian women are queens bhai 😻

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Xangsane
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back