Entitled ethnic bitches wanting half MENA half white men who are “very sought after in Europe”

Which ethnicities of foids tend to chase these white passing half mena men? And how do they react
The nordic foids halo these type of guys so highly, i have seen LTN with a HTB(makeupmaxxed ofc but still) quiet a few times since i live in a big city in Sweden but still blows my mind every time

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
14b8f22a6244b22be4743a90149a78e8
Ash 4
4s 1
33560504 photo u2034885702
2 480x580 t
8 famous female models of india

Lol im sorry, no attractive east asian woman mogs these women. You can keep coping. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Verline and Xangsane
The nordic foids halo these type of guys so highly, i have seen LTN with a HTB(makeupmaxxed ofc but still) quiet a few times since i live in a big city in Sweden but still blows my mind every time
Wdym halo these types of guys?

Do ethnic bitches want them but fail to get them?

• +1
Reactions: Verline
I told him a year ago but he doesn't listen, he's focused on ruining his genetics and i cannot respect that. SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THE HOUSE OF ZHANGSANE !
I told him all this before

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Xangsane
Well, tell them tough they ain’t getting any

• +1
Well, tell them tough they ain’t getting any
That same mode only follows white blonde, light mena/latina or hapa women.

Fucking jova for brown sluts

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and flippasav
That same mode only follows white blonde, light mena/latina or hapa women.

Fucking jova for brown sluts
They would have a chance with their fellow brown guys only if these dudes weren’t self hating like they are too who only aim to go for “blonde” women

• +1
They would have a chance with their fellow brown guys only if these dudes weren’t self hating like they are too
They want the white passing ones with coloured eyes. Always

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verline and flippasav
Do ethnic bitches want them but fail to get them?
Yes the ethnics bitches cant get them but most of these guys are born and raised here so i think they have developed a preference as well for nordic women therefor rejecting ethnics lol

• +1
Yes the ethnics bitches cant get them but most of these guys are born and raised here so i think they have developed a preference as well for nordic women therefor rejecting ethnics lol
The only ethnics I saw him following were either hapa or light mena/latina who look white.

Thoughts?

The only ethnics I saw him following were either hapa or light mena/latina who look white.

Thoughts?
these lot luck out

• JFL
Yeah full ethnics can be born and raised here too

• +1
Yeah full ethnics can be born and raised here too
Fom my personal experience ethnic foids look the worst and have the biggest egos, i have seen ethnic foids on dating apps have in their bio "dont write to me unless your over 185 cm or some cringe shit" Rarely do you see nordics have this in their bio or act the way they are JFL

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Xangsane
Fom my personal experience ethnic foids look the worst and have the biggest egos, i have seen ethnic foids on dating apps have in their bio "dont write to me unless your over 185 cm or some cringe shit" Rarely do you see nordics have this in their bio or act the way they are JFL
Do you consider light or white passing MENA and hapa ethnic?

Do you consider light or white passing MENA and hapa ethnic?
Idk how to answer that tbh lol but It's VERY rare to see white passing MENA in Nordic countries, but yea i consider them white even though they technically arent to a full extend.

Also from the insanely rare times i have interacted with MENA ppl that could pass as white they have behaved more respectful and not been complete full of themselves, i remember my college time and it was mostly the ethnic chicks with the big egos thinking they are prime Angelina Jolie or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, gribsufer1 and Xangsane
Idk how to answer that tbh lol but It's VERY rare to see white passing MENA in Nordic countries, but yea i consider them white even though they technically arent to a full extend.
Why do you consider them white
And I am also asking about hapa
Also from the insanely rare times i have interacted with MENA ppl that could pass as white they have behaved more respectful and not been complete full of themselves, i remember my college time and it was mostly the ethnic chicks with the big egos thinking they are prime Angelina Jolie or something
As for the mena people who could pass as white (including those exotic southern European looking ones) did they act more white or mena, and who did they typically date? How did the ethnics react??

• +1
@n9wiff nigger presented a disgusting makeup faux photoshop gook with a BOOB halo

JFL, this is why gook lovers are so unserious. There isn’t a single gook in gookland that has big tits. Nor does it correlate to that disgusting alien face

Stop posting frauded pictures of gooks and post an actual one.

It took TWO scrolls through gook YouTube shorts to find non stop subhumanity
CE6B15A3 9426 4869 A1A3 9A5E09A16EF2
7810BEA3 6D88 4A40 93CD E3DC41EDBB43
E0A2FCBA 47B4 4A3C AB58 44EA5F71C640
85D9B368 2FAB 4D27 A9F6 1946CE32B744
2E478E1E 128F 4444 AC33 E40D84A9A1DB

SQUISHY!:love:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Why do you consider them white
Cus im racist the more dark skinned the person is, JFL

And I am also asking about hapa
Same goes for hapa imo

As for the mena people who could pass as white (including those exotic southern European looking ones) did they act more white or mena, and who did they typically date? How did the ethnics react??
"exotic southern European looking ones" LOL

The mena people who could pass as white act like nordics or try to at least, i think its because they subconsciously want to fit in with the nordics here but also different way of raising them.

The few times i have encountered mena people that could pass as white they didnt have like 10 kids as well and half of them werent doing crime on the side either while going to school, they just seemed more adapting to the nordic culture as well

• +1
Cus im racist the more dark skinned the person is, JFL
Istg iirc some curry bitch rejected a guy named ignacio because she found out he was sea hapa and not Latino JFL AT THAT CURRY BROWN BITCH
Same goes for hapa imo
Why them?
"exotic southern European looking ones" LOL
Yes
The mena people who could pass as white act like nordics or try to at least, i think its because they subconsciously want to fit in with the nordics here but also different way of raising them.

The few times i have encountered mena people that could pass as white they didnt have like 10 kids as well and half of them werent doing crime on the side either while going to school, they just seemed more adapting to the nordic culture as well
Were these mostly guys or girls and what looks level

You can pass as white. Could I?
Tbh I never bothered fitting in with whites

• JFL
Istg iirc some curry bitch rejected a guy named ignacio because she found out he was sea hapa and not Latino JFL AT THAT CURRY BROWN BITCH
Aint no way LOL, i feel so bad jesus, these foids are the worst type of niggers in this world i swear. Did she like him before she found out? This is insane to me regardless
Why them?
They are connected for me, idk im racist JFL

Were these mostly guys or girls and what looks level
In my entire existence i have seen perhaps 3 asian guys with some ltb nordic foid, however when its reversed, its fucking crazy JFL.

In Sweden there is not even that many asians, but trust me i live in a big city and every fucking asian foid is dating the same low mtn tall nordic nigger.

I really hate asian foids with a passion they wont even date their own men, disgusting, their looksmatch is rotting on this forum or 6 feet under while the famel version the mtb at best asian foid(makeupmaxxed ofc) is getting all the attention she could ever want

You can pass as white. Could I?
Yes you pass as white, would be nice to see more then 1 pic of you though, its so rare i get to see mixed guys that can pass as white, i have seen so many people that are mixed like me(nordic and arabic) and they look straight out of Baghdad JFL

Tbh I never bothered fitting in with whites
Im talking from my own personal experience, i have mostly white friends but thats mainly because i hung out with them since a very early not that i was trying to fit it with them.

What type of friends do you have irl, mostly whites or ethnics?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Costcosuperstore
Aint no way LOL, i feel so bad jesus, these foids are the worst type of niggers in this world i swear.
I wonder why she got upset that he was hapa and not latino. I guess they wanted something close to white culturally?
Did she like him before she found out? This is insane to me regardless
She did like him and when she found out he was HAPA (half filipino) she just got upset and didn't talk to him anymore JFL. thoughts?

They are connected for me, idk im racist JFL
WDYM connected for you?
In my entire existence i have seen perhaps 3 asian guys with some ltb nordic foid, however when its reversed, its fucking crazy JFL.
y
In Sweden there is not even that many asians, but trust me i live in a big city and every fucking asian foid is dating the same low mtn tall nordic nigger.

I really hate asian foids with a passion they wont even date their own men, disgusting, their looksmatch is rotting on this forum or 6 feet under while the famel version the mtb at best asian foid(makeupmaxxed ofc) is getting all the attention she could ever want
I wonder why they're not with chadlite+ in sweden
Yes you pass as white,
y
what kind of white
would be nice to see more then 1 pic of you though, its so rare i get to see mixed guys that can pass as white, i have seen so many people that are mixed like me(nordic and arabic) and they look straight out of Baghdad JFL
WDYM straight out of Baghdad?
Im talking from my own personal experience, i have mostly white friends but thats mainly because i hung out with them since a very early not that i was trying to fit it with them.

What type of friends do you have irl, mostly whites or ethnics?
2 ethnics 1 white

• JFL
  • JFL
G

Last edited:
  • JFL
I wonder why she got upset that he was hapa and not latino. I guess they wanted something close to white culturally?
Yea has to be something culturally related for sure, weird as fuck to care about that if the foid actually likes him?
She did like him and when she found out he was HAPA (half filipino) she just got upset and didn't talk to him anymore JFL. thoughts?
So she liked him and got upset once she found out LOL, imagine that being your reason why you stopped talking to someone, JFL.

I wonder why they're not with chadlite+ in sweden
They are chilling with the nordic HTB thats why, i have been in many different cities in Scandinavia and trust me not a single chadlite has been with some asian foid from any of those times, i have seen MAX a low htn with an asian foid. My guess is that the nordic chadlite+ just prefers their own culture, unlike some JFL.

How is it in the UK? Is chadlite with an asian foid common?

what kind of white
Albino ofc JFL
WDYM straight out of Baghdad?
i think it has only happened once in my life that someone mixed nordic and MENA didnt look MENA at all.

Oh yea and by straight out of Baghdad, Im joking saying that all the other people i have seen and know that are mixed nordic and MENA look fully MENA and have little to no traits of being nordic or even european for that matter.

2 ethnics 1 white
Cool, dumb question but im curious, can you speak arabic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back