FEMALE GAZE or MALE GAZE?

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
Can't seem to really understand wtf most girls want nowadays, it seems female gaze got somewhat inflated by the looksmaxx trend going viral and girl started obsessing over malegazed ogres again (keep in mind i don't mean bald monsters but well built, tall and broad brutes).

tldr.
Am i going crazy or girls are starting to be disgusted by skinny faggotry?

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, the next o'pry, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person

Attachments

• 1715257859269.png
    1715257859269.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
@Blackgymmax opinion pls

bROOOOO I WANt green eyes brooo :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: swuizzy, Charisma and FutureSlayer
have you considered that different women want different things.

the only difference between high tier normal and chad is in the eye of the beholder, everyone can tell if you're somewhat attractive, but only people that are specifically into your niche will think of you as anything beyond that.

your generation is getting older, women naturally progress from liking teenagers to men with age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Carv, jinnu and 17 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

the only difference between high tier normal and chad is in the eye of the beholder, everyone can tell if you're somewhat attractive, but only people that are specifically into your niche will think of you as anything beyond that.

your generation is getting older, women naturally progress from liking teenagers to men with age.
That's probably the reason my view is biased, girls going from teens to young women are rapidly changing their tastes

The only difference between female gaze and male gaze is hair lmao, you still need good bones for both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, MostGLSlayer, the next o'pry and 4 others
The only difference between female gaze and male gaze is hair lmao, you still need good bones for both
Prettyboys or female gazed guys can get away with weaker bone structure, like me i have inward gonions and i pull it off

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Mewton and FutureSlayer
I mean i don't fucking know what the majority of 19 yo girls would pick between Vinnie Hacker and Gandy anymore

Prettyboys or female gazed guys can get away with weaker bone structure, like me i have inward gonions and i pull it off
Everytime i see a Shields avi I get a cortisol spike:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Acridax
said this many times but always seems to go over peoples heads, this is why age gap relationships are optimal, 18 year old foid and a 26-30 yr old man, the rate of which you age and change facially will be perfectly in line with the hormonal changes the foid goes through as she also ages ensuring she will be always attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and FutureSlayer
said this many times but always seems to go over peoples heads, this is why age gap relationships are optimal, 18 year old foid and a 26-30 yr old man, the rate of which you age and change facially will be perfectly in line with the hormonal changes the foid goes through as she also ages ensuring she will be always attracted to you
Got less fomo from this. thanks

• +1
Reactions: atlantean

women are perpetually attracted to older men until they're old themselves and then it shifts.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
View attachment 2907192

women are perpetually attracted to older men until they're old themselves and then it shifts.
probably copium from the foids since they know men age much better than women and know theyre attracted to younger women, given the man doesnt neglect his appearance and earns a good salary his wife will always remain attracted to him. personal anecdote but my father was in his early 30s when he married my mother at 18, shes still as obsessed with him now as she was 20+ years ago

• Love it
Reactions: Adonis007
Ogremaxxing is law

3486454 074FDF31 3F9D 4C2B 841C 29E2101B404A

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Lol you believe that the difference between an every day kinda good looking man and a Chad is the person's subjectivity? LOL?

Bro, what are you blabbering on about?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
U look like shit stop saying these types of things subhuman

• JFL

You mean Chad and Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
If I were you, I’d start saving money for surgeries instead of wasting your time on stupid threads

Attachments

• 3C037C37-E08B-4913-A295-EA90E7E83CB2.jpeg
    3C037C37-E08B-4913-A295-EA90E7E83CB2.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 0
If I were you, I’d start saving money for surgeries instead of wasting your time on stupid threads
And hop on finasteride before it’s too late

only thing i need is rhino, ill admit that, but girls said they like my nose

• +1
idk what he meant to prove with that btw. you look good
yeah, hes just mad for some reason, theres just two people ive sent this pic too, i swear if ill find out ill kill him ong

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Foids' reactions towards men have much greater volatility now, meaning that they get hypnotized when they see Chad, and mortified when they see an ogre. The contrast is ridiculous. There used to be much less disparity in how foids treated men.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Foids' reactions towards men have much greater volatility now, meaning that they get hypnotized when they see Chad, and mortified when they see an ogre. The contrast is ridiculous. There used to be much less disparity in how foids treated men.
Idk what to aim at anymore, every foid is an enigma nowadays

Make your argument. There is no way a man can be subjectively a Chad.

Brad Pitt, Henry Caviil, Johnny Depp etc are not subjectively Chads. They meet scientific requirements.

Are you being bias because you have some imperfections facially?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Masthetic is ideal if you have dimorphism and are attractive.

If you can’t achieve masthetic because you lack facial dimorphism but you are still attractive then go for pretty boy.

if you are neither attractive nor dimorphic than try and at least be masculine by putting on some muscles.

The “male gaze” is basically dudes who are in the third category trying to compensate and going too far.

There is no “female gaze” women prefer hot chads (first category) or pretty chads (second category) and will settle for masculine enough to not look like a complete genetic dead end when those two fail.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and FutureSlayer
Can't really judge only from the side

But guy is strong femalegaze for sure

Actually if you understand the mechanics of male facial attractiveness you can easily tell from just the side.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Me, jfl. He somehow found my pic and probably busted a nut over it

You are proof that you can be good looking even with a below average phenotype.

Your bone-structure is perfectly forward grown.

• +1
You are proof that you can be good looking even with a below average phenotype.

Your bone-structure is perfectly forward grown.
my pheno is not bellow averge lmao, but thank you
What pheno you think i am

maybe face + jacked body ?

my pheno is not bellow averge lmao, but thank you
What pheno you think i am

I can't put my finger on it then. You look like a nerd that's really good looking from a girls' POV.

May be it would be different without the large af spectacles.

I can't put my finger on it then. You look like a nerd that's really good looking from a girls' POV.

central european, and i kinda need the glasses to see and i got so used to them that when i put in contatcs and look in the mirror i look like shit and look better with glasses. They are also more comfortable to wear

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

Also, im starting to see a lot of these vids on tiktok posted by jbs

Attachments

• 269f9f2bf67ff0da56ff4a1d8c27aa50.mp4
    364.2 KB
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Make your argument. There is no way a man can be subjectively a Chad.
there's no objective chads, there's always a large demographic of people that doesn't like it even if it fits all critera, most people don't think o'pry and barrett are attractive.
Brad Pitt, Henry Caviil, Johnny Depp etc are not subjectively Chads. They meet scientific requirements.

Are you being bias because you have some imperfections facially?
all of these also have imperfections facially.

and there's also plenty of people that don't like how they look.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and Acridax
there's no objective chads, there's always a large demographic of people that doesn't like it even if it fits all critera, most people don't think o'pry and barrett are attractive.

all of these also have imperfections facially.

and there's also plenty of people that don't like how they look.

There are fundamental things that need to be in place for you to be attractive facially to a Chad level.

You have shown me your face and while you have some of those, you are missing others. Placing you at HTN.

I feel you know this and are producing a sense of bias here to suggest Chad looking men are subjective and not objective.

• +1
Also, im starting to see a lot of these vids on tiktok posted by jbs

Yeah, because people are a product of their environment and what we have had for the past decade is nerd culture form itself.

Gaming has become cool.
Working in tech has become cool.
Working as a social media manager has become cool.
Working as a web designer has become cool.
Working as a graphics designer has become cool.
Shit-coin, drop-shitting, being a gamer-girl, being an OnlyFans manager etc etc has become cool

Everything tech based has become cool.

So now wearing spectacles and being good looking with them on has become the new cool. It's in vogue. Trending. Fashionable.

Your look in the 2000s wouldn;'t have gone down as well, but now a days the niche is so much bigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini and Acridax