FEMALE GAZE or MALE GAZE?

Yeah, because people are a product of their environment and what we have had for the past decade is nerd culture form itself.

Gaming has become cool.
Working in tech has become cool.
Working as a social media manager has become cool.
Working as a web designer has become cool.
Working as a graphics designer has become cool.
Shit-coin, drop-shitting, being a gamer-girl, being an OnlyFans manager etc etc has become cool

Everything tech based has become cool.

So now wearing spectacles and being good looking with them on has become the new cool. It's in vogue. Trending. Fashionable.

Your look in the 2000s wouldn;'t have gone down as well, but now a days the niche is so much bigger.
I get it, standarts and what is attractive right now is changing all the time, gaming has become cool and people like gamers. yeah makes sense

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
have you considered that different women want different things.

the only difference between high tier normal and chad is in the eye of the beholder, everyone can tell if you're somewhat attractive, but only people that are specifically into your niche will think of you as anything beyond that.

your generation is getting older, women naturally progress from liking teenagers to men with age.

This is such an obvious thing, I don't know why people still can't grasp it. Even here you'll see guys literally arguing with each other about female looks, one dude loves petite slender models, other fat-assed latinas with massive tits. Two opposite types of women. Now think for a second how it is with women's tastes, when men are so much more diverse with much more archetypes than women.
There are simply women that prefer twinks and women that prefer ogres, it's just like that. You will never have 100% appeal to every single woman, maybe unless you're a top 0,001% gigachad, but honestly even then I wouldn't be so sure

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
This is such an obvious thing, I don't know why people still can't grasp it. Even here you'll see guys literally arguing with each other about female looks, one dude loves petite slender models, other fat-assed latinas with massive tits. Two opposite types of women. Now think for a second how it is with women's tastes, when men are so much more diverse with much more archetypes than women.
There are simply women that prefer twinks and women that prefer ogres, it's just like that. You will never have 100% appeal to every single woman, maybe unless you're a top 0,001% gigachad, but honestly even then I wouldn't be so sure
No, men's tastes are much more subjective, women are hive minded, they usually drool over the trending guy (provided he's at least HTN facially), pattinson is the best example of this phenomenon, he's fucked up facially but is still seen as a Chad.

I've never seen this happening from our perspective, our tastes are hard to be subverted from jew medias

Last edited:
There are fundamental things that need to be in place for you to be attractive facially to a Chad level.
you can have mediocre everything, i.e chico, and still be chad.

pitt's jaw structure failos more men than it'll ever halo, makes your face looks like a brick if all other features don't magically fit into place, cavill has normie eyes at best, depp's proportions are all over the place which gives him that kind of look you either love or hate, there's nothing objectively perfect about any of them, they've got many ratios that don't make any sense, and the reason their appeal is so high is because actors build parasocial relationships with their fans.
You have shown me your face and while you have some of those, you are missing others. Placing you at HTN.
every 'chad' you named lacks about the same, placing them at HTN, except to you because they fit the niche you're into.
I feel you know this and are producing a sense of bias here to suggest Chad looking men are subjective and not objective.
there will never be an objective chad.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Can't seem to really understand wtf most girls want nowadays, it seems female gaze got somewhat inflated by the looksmaxx trend going viral and girl started obsessing over malegazed ogres again (keep in mind i don't mean bald monsters but well built, tall and broad brutes).

tldr.
Am i going crazy or girls are starting to be disgusted by skinny faggotry?
Obviously female gaze

pitt's jaw structure failos more men than it'll ever halo, makes your face looks like a brick if all other features don't magically fit into place, cavill has normie eyes at best, depp's proportions are all over the place which gives him that kind of look you either love or hate, there's nothing objectively perfect about any of them, they've got many ratios that don't make any sense, and the reason their appeal is so high is because actors build parasocial relationships with their fans.

every 'chad' you named lacks about the same, placing them at HTN, except to you because they fit the niche you're into.

He isnt mediocre

His eyes isnt mediocre

His jaw isn’t mediocre

His harmony isnt mediocre

Just get lost. His individual features literally mog yours

Lol you believe that the difference between an every day kinda good looking man and a Chad is the person's subjectivity? LOL?

Bro, what are you blabbering on about?
Men are usually the ones overrating chads, I only ever see females worshiping prettyboys so yeah chad is not really that far off SMV wise from a goth HTN twink, he just have infinite more male respect

I don't agree with this nonsense bro.

The most beautiful and romantic countries in the world are universally seen as the most beautiful and romantic.

If beauty was subjective there wouldn't be an objective standard agreement on such matters.

I don't agree with this nonsense bro.
you'll understand with time, just keep paying attention to your surroundings.

I basically take nothing about looks seriously anymore, seen too many ogres succeed while men I thought were attractive were left behind in the dust.
The most beautiful and romantic countries in the world are universally seen as the most beautiful and romantic.
there's never been any insight into the statistics of who's voting for what in these polls, so they're not that useful.

I would not be surprised if it's a case of the butcher inspecting their own meat, which is a dutch saying for individuals approving themselves, i.e swedes for example are the best looking, but then you look at whose voting and it's mostly swedes, that's just an example by the way.

you have to realize that only very specific demographics waste their time filling in the questionnaires of these kind of polls, and they're also easily swayed with propaganda that isn't a realistic representation of reality.

back when I was young there was a hype among women for spanish guys, they loved this faggot.

but there's nothing objectively that good about him, it was pure media propaganda, and similar shit still happens today with that awkward looking dude they're promoting now in hollywood, I forgot his name but he looks like a rat so you can probably guess.
If beauty was subjective there wouldn't be an objective standard agreement on such matters.

the only objective standards humans universally agree with in terms of physical attraction in men is tall, broad and lean, that's essentially how they've been depicted since the stone-age on cave paintings.

but there's never been much of a consensus in terms of which individual features are ideal, things that make one person look good make others look terrible, you likely wouldn't be able to get away with pitt's jaw for example.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rgl666
No, men's tastes are much more subjective, women are hive minded, they usually drool over the trending guy (provided he's at least HTN facially), pattinson is the best example of this phenomenon, he's fucked up facially but is still seen as a Chad.

I've never seen this happening from our perspective, our tastes are hard to be subverted from jew medias
thats one of the most retarded things ive read. just look at tinder for example, men swipe for 50% and women for 5%. you choose a random 8/10 girl and any guy will consider her attractive. flip it other way around and most of the girls will find shit to say about the guy

Nope.

Men are the ones with the diverse taste-buds. Not women. Women like may be 3-4 different prototypes and that's it.

Men are the ones with the flexibility to their tastes/desires. You are projecting what us men go for in-terms of variety, onto women and that's something that isn't wise. At all.

Ogres, meaning men that are 6ft4 with good bone density and strong jaws and cheekbones popping out of their faces all on a strong caveman skull. Dudes that look like they can fuck and trigger their primal desires.

Young women go for twinks because they seek aesthetics. Older women go for tall, broad shouldered and butch because they seek protection and good arousal.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and rgl666
"Female gaze" just means attractive feminine features (large, forward grown cheekbones, eyelashes, no downgrowth, lips etc.). Ugly guys have few, if not, none of these so they compensate with pseudo-feminine features like youth, hair, and skinny bodies with no muscle. Some femininity is necessary to appeal to younger girls since they're more emotional and focused on pair-bonding than older women. As you get older, this shit matters less.

I basically take nothing about looks seriously anymore, seen too many ogres succeed while men I thought were attractive were left behind in the dust.
its true, looks matter only to an extent. but keep in mind many users here are kids and will dismiss anything as bluepill. tell me what you think of this bro.

there is an infamous pimp in my city, 4 digit body count. he is high iq and aware of blackpill. he considers it cope for non nt shy/high inhib people without money and social status.

he is 5ft7 and bald mtn but still slays. he is gymmaxed(natural) and tattoeed sleeves. he is also infamous for being a mma fighter and very aggressive individual. due to this and being a rich pimp he is famous and all the men respect him.

he says you must first not look like a faggot dork. become a bit intimidating(gym, dress well, basic softmaxxes). basically for the male gaze. after this everything that matters is status.

he says his success with women is because he is out everytime and its a numbers game. he will message 100 women. he says many of them reply ONLY AFTER they see him in the club, restaurant (in their universe) for the first time. he also claims his influx of women is because of social proof (he brings 2 men and 20 women to the table in the club) in order to generate more women interest.

there is a lot of wisdom in a guy like this, apart from manosphere bullshit. but its hard to swallow for basement dwellers

Last edited:
thats one of the most retarded things ive read. just look at tinder for example, men swipe for 50% and women for 5%. you choose a random 8/10 girl and any guy will consider her attractive. flip it other way around and most of the girls will find shit to say about the guy
and how exactly does this contradict my point

its true, looks matter only to an extent. but keep in mind many users here are kids and will dismiss anything as bluepill. tell me what you think of this bro.

there is an infamous pimp in my city, 4 digit body count. he is high iq and aware of blackpill. he considers it cope for non nt shy/high inhib people without money and social status.

he is 5ft7 and bald mtn but still slays. he is gymmaxed(natural) and tattoeed sleeves. he is also infamous for being a mma fighter and very aggressive individual. due to this and being a rich pimp he is famous and all the men respect him.

he says you must first not look like a faggot dork. become a bit intimidating(gym, dress well, basic softmaxxes). basically for the male gaze. after this everything that matters is status.

he says his success with women is because he is out everytime and its a numbers game. he will message 100 women. he says many of them reply ONLY AFTER they see him in the club, restaurant (in their universe) for the first time. he also claims his influx of women is because of social proof (he brings 2 men and 20 women to the table in the club) in order to generate more women interest.

there is a lot of wisdom in a guy like this, apart from manosphere bullshit. but its hard to swallow for basement dwellers
do u have a pic of this guy??

and how exactly does this contradict my point
sorry i think i understood it wrong. subjective is a pretty confusing word in this context. i thought you were agreeing with the guy you replied to.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
sorry i think i understood it wrong. subjective is a pretty confusing word in this context. i thought you were agreeing with the guy you replied to.
Don't worry bro, we're sayin the same thing

Maherpill ended this debate. @Orc doing the autistic gaslighting that he always does without remembering to be aware of the light of the end of the tunnel vision during debate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Maherpill ended this debate. @Orc doing the autistic gaslighting that he always does without remembering to be aware of the light of the end of the tunnel vision during debate.
How did Maher end the debate