Getting a gf is easier than you think

badromance

badromance

Banned
:ogre::ogre: the rope seems brighter every day :ogre::ogre:
Not being NT has caused me a life long sufferings :ogre::ogre:

just be confident and NT bro:lul::lul::lul::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: qwep, Autist and dogtown
on a serious note, what's quickest/most effective way to become NT/low(lower) inhib, besides getting addicted to jew pills? considering you have little to no social circle

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
on a serious note, what's quickest/most effective way to become NT/low(lower) inhib, besides getting addicted to jew pills? considering you have little to no social circle
Prozac (worked for me) + nofap + lifting weights + increasing testosterone

Prozac (worked for me) + nofap + lifting weights + increasing testosterone

I do all of that except jew pill, became lower inhib, but its not enough tbh. My father is literally one of lowest inhib guys I've ever met, so I refuse to believe im deemed to be like this

I had many chances last year, i just had to go outside more, hang around the city/mall had many girls attention they sit close to me and shit waiting for me to make a move, And i never did XD ah well to bad this year is self development year i can focus on girls in 2020 somewhere..

• +1
Reactions: badromance
maybe try "demonic confidence" program, but it's pretty hard to go through(you can google it)

Be born as one.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
NT is a huge cope, plenty of mentally ill ppl in relationships.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: badromance
I have seen 5'1" men getting ugly girlfriends thanks to the fact they are NT
Im nt and i get zero attention, im not 5'1 either.

jfl at being NT tbh, the guys in my social circles that are extremely NT barely get any female attention, while just a "hi" from autistic good looking guys will have them flaring up with a smile on their face

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
jfl at being NT tbh, the guys in my social circles that are extremely NT barely get any female attention, while just a "hi" from autistic good looking guys will have them flaring up with a smile on their face
The post was about me personally ?

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel