Goodbye for now <3

break didn't last long mate
you've posted 25 posts in the last 24 hours..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Richard Cheese, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
Nobody leaves blud. Not even you

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and blatonslatt
tilted sphenoid cant be fixed boyo. see you tomorrow

Welcome back nigga

I mean this with no offense but what is the point of a goodbye post? also good luck, I hope you do well and make it

After a bit of some self-reflection/personal issues, and because it's summer, I have decided to take a bit of a step away from this forum.

I 100% enjoyed my time here on this site/in this community, however, it's leaking too far into my personal life and that is a problem.

You can get out there and enjoy new things, pick up hobbies, learn about new topics, and just live fucking life man, all WHILE looksmaxxing. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Especially to you younger boyos, learn what you need to do, create a plan, and execute it. Staying here rotting while looking at new posts does not do jack shit for u.

I plan on creating occasional threads/updates in the future, but you will not see me around/in threads very often. Please feel free to PM me any looksmaxxing questions/if you just want to catch up I'll respond ASAP. When I come back I better see improvements from all the fuckers I gave personalized plans to:cautious:

Here are some users that I really enjoyed during my time in this community and wanted to thank
@dragomaxxer (keep in touch bhai) @Clavicular (same with u) @pneumocystosis @coispet @Jason Voorhees @Autismcel @yeeyeeslayer @ConfusedBolivian @tombradylover @mirrormogger @i_love_roosters @<6PSLcel @PsychoDsk @butterworld @SteveRogers @NotCarv @TechnoBoss @silencio @cyprian_tomaszewski @ChadL1te @wsada @Narcissus🥀 @CarrotMaxxer @Rigged @LooksThinker @moggathon @Xangsane @Ricky212 @6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) @MaestheticMaso @murdah @lemonnz @mayo mogger @GabachoCopium and obviously others I didnt think of and all the banned homies🙏

And here are some users than can suck my cock:
@rhinoplasty (lmaooo have fun dealing with this gen alpha retard) @jisko32 @ccwarrior @SadLivwr (now you can stop obsessing over me bro) @orangomango2003 (haha same with you faggot and I cant even read ur response cause im out this bitch) @st.hamudi but 6‘5

SEE YOU FUCKING TOMORROW

Jokes Aside, love you bhais and thanks for everything

-Norwood

No tag no care!

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
@BrendioEEE many such cases

nice rep farm bro

After a bit of some self-reflection/personal issues, and because it's summer, I have decided to take a bit of a step away from this forum.

I 100% enjoyed my time here on this site/in this community, however, it's leaking too far into my personal life and that is a problem.

You can get out there and enjoy new things, pick up hobbies, learn about new topics, and just live fucking life man, all WHILE looksmaxxing. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Especially to you younger boyos, learn what you need to do, create a plan, and execute it. Staying here rotting while looking at new posts does not do jack shit for u.

I plan on creating occasional threads/updates in the future, but you will not see me around/in threads very often. Please feel free to PM me any looksmaxxing questions/if you just want to catch up I'll respond ASAP. When I come back I better see improvements from all the fuckers I gave personalized plans to:cautious:

Here are some users that I really enjoyed during my time in this community and wanted to thank
@dragomaxxer (keep in touch bhai) @Clavicular (same with u) @pneumocystosis @coispet @Jason Voorhees @Autismcel @yeeyeeslayer @ConfusedBolivian @tombradylover @mirrormogger @i_love_roosters @<6PSLcel @PsychoDsk @butterworld @SteveRogers @NotCarv @TechnoBoss @silencio @cyprian_tomaszewski @ChadL1te @wsada @Narcissus🥀 @CarrotMaxxer @Rigged @LooksThinker @moggathon @Xangsane @Ricky212 @6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) @MaestheticMaso @murdah @lemonnz @mayo mogger @GabachoCopium and obviously others I didnt think of and all the banned homies🙏

And here are some users than can suck my cock:
@rhinoplasty (lmaooo have fun dealing with this gen alpha retard) @jisko32 @ccwarrior @SadLivwr (now you can stop obsessing over me bro) @orangomango2003 (haha same with you faggot and I cant even read ur response cause im out this bitch) @st.hamudi but 6‘5

SEE YOU FUCKING TOMORROW

Jokes Aside, love you bhais and thanks for everything

-Norwood

Farewell rep Jesus.