Hinge Report: I Guess Its Not Over

Fuck, I hate it when Asians get tall, it's a little overpowered especially when gymcelled. I'm just a hater and hate seeing people succeed though.

I’m willing to bet that his tall + roidmaxxed frame makes his dick look even smaller though

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
I’m willing to bet that his tall + roidmaxxed frame makes his dick look even smaller though
only fags like you care about dick-body proportions and ratios

if it satisfies a girl then it does

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Ttran1485
only fags like you care about dick-body proportions and ratios

if it satisfies a girl then it does
you’re coping really bad if you think size doesn’t matter lol

Tried a dating app first time in my life 2 dats ago. Based off this website, I would get brutally mogged and die alone

I swipe left/reject 95% of all recommended profiles
I've rejected about 15-20

Here is my profile and the results in 2 days Lmao, over for Ricecels
THIS is what an actual legit Chang looks like @anthony111553 not those Giga frauded Kpop chinks you always dick ride

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485
Brutal Kinhpill

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Gotta lose the glasses bro

THIS is what an actual legit Chang looks like @anthony111553 not those Giga frauded Kpop chinks you always dick ride
masculinity cope is cringe

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Big White Cuck
I recommend downloading ur data to see ur match rate %

6’4 = easy

How do I do that
Edit: nvm, I found it. I'll post it
It takes 2-3 days to receive the email but u basically wanna unzip it then put the matches.json file in a hinge data analysis site

How do I do that
Edit: nvm, I found it. I'll post it
@mulattomaxxing is just hating on gooks bruh, gooks just have unusually high niche appeal due to kpop and nothing wrong with it

Chang on the rise

• +1
@AspiringChanglite 's dream

• +1
He's not a Chang lol. His face is ltn. He looks like deformed if u see his face lol. It's not visible in any pictures lol
Screenshot 20231222 234546 Chrome

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Sprinkles and mulattomaxxing
LTN gook stretched skin/former fatcel larping as a slayer lol

It’s just corny man if you actually slayed you wouldn’t post shit like this

Hinge only matters if they actually want to meet you & if they aren’t colored haired weirdos, obese ltbs, or sheboons

Edit: The only thing you have going for you is medical school, but then there’s chad and tyrone in medical school too (ironically, I just sent in my application as a chem grad).

Again, you are going to get cucked if you keep believing in this larp.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, RAMU KAKA, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
LTN gook stretched skin/former fatcel larping as a slayer lol

It’s just corny man if you actually slayed you wouldn’t post shit like this

Hinge only matters if they actually want to meet you & if they aren’t colored haired weirdos, obese ltbs, or sheboons

Edit: The only thing you have going for you is medical school, but then there’s chad and tyrone in medical school too (ironically, I just sent in my application as a chem grad).

Again, you are going to get cucked if you keep believing in this larp.
Dnr

Funny how the only thing I posted was real results from being on hinge in 2 days

Then comes the niggas who tells me that getting girls is not enough bc I'm gook lmao caging

lol dumb gook can’t even handle criticism how pussy
You first went for my dick then says I'm not good enough bc etc

You're far past criticism weird ass nigga

You first went for my dick then says I'm not good enough bc etc

You're far past criticism weird ass nigga
“recreational lightskin” 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Funny how the only thing I posted was real results from being on hinge in 2 days

Then comes the niggas who tells me that getting girls is not enough bc I'm gook lmao caging
That's not it. It's that there's a big difference between these. What do you think what happen in real life if she looked u in the eyes and saw that lol
Screenshot 20231223 001047 Chrome
Screenshot 20231222 234546 Chrome

When they're expecting this
Main qimg faf126398c1299bace79b6380bd10237 lq

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and the BULL
  • +1
Never heard a complaint or got rejected due to it. Bitches don't sit on their computers measuring philtrums lmao
Then meet up with these girls or face time em

hes literally saying hes a gook

ask your foids if they like this chang
I video call all girls before meeting them.
I don't understand these fruity black niggas coming for me, for what

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
ask your foids if they like this chang then
Idc but it's weird because he has really defined boned and he hides his face so that you almost can't see any of his actual features which is interesting. Quite the case

• +1
I video call all girls before meeting them.
I don't understand these fruity black niggas coming for me, for what
hes a self hating nigga. have you heard of Uncle Ruckus?

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Ttran1485
Idc but it's weird because he has really defined boned and he hides his face so that you almost can't see any of his actual features which is interesting. Quite the case
Don't worry, I'm getting a lefort 2 soon. Maxilla is just recessed

• +1
wishiwaschico does the same thing. the only reason because foids are all over him though, its because he shows his "car" and his "mansion" in his pictures. no wonder he did bad before larping as a rich HTN.

Don't worry, I'm getting a lefort 2 soon. Maxilla is just recessed
How is a lefort 2 going to fix your chin eyes and horrid facial ratios? The only good part about your face is that you have extreme facial leanness and strong bones. But beyond that it's all messed up.
wishiwaschico does the same thing. the only reason because foids are all over him though, its because he shows his "car" and his "mansion" in his pictures. no wonder he did bad before larping as a rich HTN.
This isn't right at all. He has clear photos of his face from a distance and close up.
I literally have his photos that he uses for tinder. This nigga doesn't have 1 visible face pic lol

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and humanoidsub7
How is a lefort 2 going to fix your chin eyes and horrid facial ratios? The only good part about your face is that you have extreme facial leanness and strong bones. But beyond that it's all messed up.

This isn't right at all. He has clear photos of his face from a distance and close up.
I literally have his photos that he uses for tinder. This nigga doesn't have 1 visible face pic lol
You lost me at facial ratios fam

Goodluck on your future ventures with women

You psl niggas must really have autism

• JFL
He has clear photos of his face from a distance and close up.
I have seen them too, but his physique helps and the fact he shows his car on his tinder pics helps. Ofc adding to the equation that hes 6'2 and white...

over for Ethnics, not even their own race likes them.