Hinge Report: I Guess Its Not Over

You lost me at facial ratios fam

Goodluck on your future ventures with women

You psl niggas must really have autism
Gl
Screenshot 20231222 234546 Chrome

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I have seen them too, but his physique helps and the fact he shows his car on his tinder pics helps. Ofc adding to the equation that hes 6'2 and white...

over for Ethnics, not even their own race likes them.
Idk what you're talking about
OPs facial leanness and big ass jaw makes u think there's a Chang there but it's some deformed nigga. Thats the weird part

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and kebab
You lost me at facial ratios fam

Goodluck on your future ventures with women

You psl niggas must really have autism
He doesn't need to go on hinder to get likes.

PSL helps you if you know how to use that information correctly. Getting ideal ratios and features, analyzing the possibilities.

Tell me, if you were this guy right here would you even be here?
D7064164ad5af1564a6db630f5667a19

Idk what you're talking about
OPs facial leanness and big ass jaw makes u think there's a Chang there but it's some deformed nigga. Thats the weird part
wishiwaschico looks "weird" too.

PSL helps you if you know how to use that information correctly. Getting ideal ratios and features, analyzing the possibilities.

View attachment 2626058
Lol. 80% of all encounters are from online. I don't understand your point.

Even vinnie hacker meets his girls online

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7

View attachment 2626058
dating apps are ideal for GL people, Cold appraoch is more risky.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Ttran1485
Can you weirdos take your thesis somewhere else. K thanks <33
nigga thinks this is his own personal diary and we can't comment on here.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Lol. 80% of all encounters are from online. I don't understand your point.

Even vinnie hacker meets his girls online
The closer you get the to the top, the bigger the reward. There is a difference between HTN and Chad, and it is insane. That is my point.

You want to get better looking?

The closer you get the to the top, the bigger the reward. There is a difference between HTN and Chad, and it is insane.
Yeah not for ethnics
There's just a cap.
Only whites and half whites can surpass it

Yeah not for ethnics
There's just a cap.
Only whites and half whites can surpass it
if you prettyboymaxxed you'd get prime foids ngl, i saw 1 picture of yours and it was ideal female gaze.

• Ugh..
The closer you get the to the top, the bigger the reward. There is a difference between HTN and Chad, and it is insane. That is my point.

You want to get better looking?
Yeah? I have bimax, rhino and periorbitals in spring 2025

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Yeah? I have bimax, rhino and periorbitals in spring 2025
Great. Then go and post new pictures once the swelling is gone, and tell us the results.

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485
LTN gook stretched skin/former fatcel larping as a slayer lol

It’s just corny man if you actually slayed you wouldn’t post shit like this

Hinge only matters if they actually want to meet you & if they aren’t colored haired weirdos, obese ltbs, or sheboons

Edit: The only thing you have going for you is medical school, but then there’s chad and tyrone in medical school too (ironically, I just sent in my application as a chem grad).

Again, you are going to get cucked if you keep believing in this larp.
Jfl at this nigger cope
Yes his face is LTN with gook failo but 6'4 plus roided is easy slays even for curries, plus he fruads his face in photos anyway.

Slaying is easy as fuck irl if youre anywhere close to HTN smv, you must be truecel if you actually think this gook cant slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Amadeus, g0op and 2 others
So much negativity, forum is cooked. GL

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Amadeus, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
Post your matches?

So much negativity, forum is cooked. GL
Nah, it's just the two black dudes shitting on me for not being chad enough lmao

The rest are chill. It's like they go out of their way to gaslight good looking niggas into thinking they're subhuman trolls. No wonder why I thought I'll perform like shit on dating apps until I actually tried

Nah, it's just the two black dudes shitting on me for not being chad enough lmao

The rest are chill. It's like they go out of their way to gaslight good looking niggas into thinking they're subhuman trolls. No wonder why I thought I'll perform like shit on dating apps until I actually tried
Only one black dude.
@Blackgymmax is a pure blooded nordic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Ttran1485

Just know Blackgymmax is chill he just trolling on the forum. Height, muscle and tattoos are law for sex appeal maxxing. You got it

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Blackgymmax, shabby890 and 1 other person
Saw OP matches and they are baddies.

• Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger

@Blackgymmax
My facial deformity is caused by abnormally recessed maxilla. You need to account that I have a 7mm underbite. After surgery will be much better

The chin and philtrum ratio is messed up due to my lips puckering from the underbite

Attachments

• Snapchat-1334861922.jpg
    Snapchat-1334861922.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-362986488.jpg
    Snapchat-362986488.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-660567031.jpg
    Snapchat-660567031.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-517577150.jpg
    Snapchat-517577150.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Very nice, would recommend getting off this site unless, of course, you enjoy mogging others. But good shit

• +1
Very nice, would recommend getting off this site unless, of course, you enjoy mogging others. But good shit
I'm gonna leave this space entirely after the bimax to fix my underbite

• +1
It takes 2-3 days to receive the email but u basically wanna unzip it then put the matches.json file in a hinge data analysis site
Hey man, sorry it's late but here's my Hinge Data

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231224_233122_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231224_233122_Chrome.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 0
Hey man, sorry it's late but here's my Hinge Data
very good if u can maintain it.

now get to like 500 matches and whenever that happens do another hinge data test, your match rate % will be more accurate but if u can sustain above 15% then its good, over 20% is great

very good if u can maintain it.

now get to like 500 matches and whenever that happens do another hinge data test, your match rate % will be more accurate but if u can sustain above 15% then its good, over 20% is great
Jfl at using it for that long. I already found a girl that's probably gonna lead to relationship

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
Tried a dating app first time in my life 2 dats ago. Based off this website, I would get brutally mogged and die alone

I swipe left/reject 95% of all recommended profiles
I've rejected about 15-20

Here is my profile and the results in 2 days Lmao, over for Ricecels
how many ppl live in ur city?

Gymcels may not be hopeless, after all. No offence, but your face alone doesn't explain these dating app results.

But then, you're 6'4 as well.

Gymcels may not be hopeless, after all. No offence, but your face alone doesn't explain these dating app results.

But then, you're 6'4 as well.
Face isn't everything, imagine that. PSL niggas on suicide watch rn

Bimax (lefort 2)
Rhino
Infraorbital implants
And contacts lmaos
mirin, I also am desperate for lefort 2 (dont think coceancig is right for me) but its an insane procedure, never heard anyone on the internet get it
What surgeon are you planning on? Why do you need infraorbital implants if youre already getting lefort 2?

Bimax (lefort 2)
Rhino
Infraorbital implants
And contacts lmaos
for what?? nigga infraorbital implants will look like plastic under ur cheeks. They almost always do. They're so shit.

Last edited:
Get this...........NORTH FUCKING CAROLINA
Theres nobody here
I would do much better in Texas or Florida, etc
Bro you're a chang, you can easily slay any asian girl. Move to a place with higher asian population like SoCal, Vegas, Houston, etc

• +1