How to make time pass faster?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Terribly right.
I work most of the day, so time goes faster if i’m loaded with work.

But when I get home, all I do is overthink and kill myself with negative thoughts.

I tried getting back into the gym, but I go in there and can’t even workout properly because all I think about is bad stuff and I wanna go home and lay on my bed and not think about anything.

This is such a feminine trait, I genuinely hate it.

How do you guys manage to not think and just grind?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, Jova, murdah and 5 others
just stop being a pussy and get to grinding tbh

it’s corny and redpilled but u really have to build discipline to do shit even when u don’t want to rather than just doing it on occasion with bursts of motivation

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Costcosuperstore, BootySniffer69 and 8 others
just stop being a pussy and get to grinding tbh

it’s corny and redpilled but u really have to build discipline to do shit even when u don’t want to rather than just doing it on occasion with bursts of motivation
You are right, I know.

But how do I start? I have always been disciplined, but these last couple of months Ive been slacking off so much I hate myself.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Work on something you actually want to do. Instead of just wageslaving

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and wsada
Quandale Dingle GIF by MOODMAN

I watch rizz party to pass my time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337, Costcosuperstore, horizon and 4 others
Tell me when u find out

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You are right, I know.

But how do I start? I have always been disciplined, but these last couple of months Ive been slacking off so much I hate myself.
start with the easiest thing possible u want/have to do. that helps me a bit. like a snowball rolling down a mountain u build more and more momentum and it gets bigger after that first little push (that first easy task)

• +1
You Need to build a reward system. When you get shit done you gotta Plan something that gives you a dopamine boost as a reward for your accomplishment

• +1
Reactions: polio and PseudoMaxxer
Read up on the philosophy of stoicism, its changed my life immensely and I do things without complaint.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and goodgamebro
Sometimes it goes faster when you rot though, which is find counterintuitive. Last night I had to wait in darkness because I wanted the retinol to absorb better and I also wasn't gonna take kratom for about half an hour, so I just laid there. Then when I checked the clock, 20 minutes had passed even though it felt like 10.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and PseudoMaxxer
how to make time pass faster?

rope. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PseudoMaxxer
start with the easiest thing possible u want/have to do. that helps me a bit. like a snowball rolling down a mountain u build more and more momentum and it gets bigger after that first little push (that first easy task)
thats like cleaning my room.

But my clothes are every where it’s just overwhelming for me to clean it it’s insane.

I’ll try to do it today.

Read up on the philosophy of stoicism, its changed my life immensely and I do things without complaint.
I was a die hard stoic for 2 years, Now i’m fat ugly and sad.

You Need to build a reward system. When you get shit done you gotta Plan something that gives you a dopamine boost as a reward for your accomplishment
How can I do that, the only things that I like will set back my progress

Like if I successfully hit the gym, my reward would be to either smoke or eat Mc donald’s. Both would set me back.

You are right, I know.

What's changed from the time when you were disciplined and to now, when you're not disciplined?

• +1
What's changed from the time when you were disciplined and to now, when you're not disciplined?
Got a gf, and my estrogen is high so i’m acting feminine as fuck.

If I keep acting this feminine i’ll lose her too.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Got a gf, and my estrogen is high so i’m acting feminine as fuck.

If I keep acting this feminine i’ll lose her too.

What do to think caused your estrogen to go up?

Fin?

I've been on it for a month and I have no side effects.

Maybe you just got too comfortable since you have a gf now.

• +1
What do to think caused your estrogen to go up?

Fin?

I've been on it for a month and I have no side effects.
I’m not training anymore, eating like shit and not even taking supplements to help my Test stay high (vit D), everything together has led me to
loose all my T and gain lots of E.
Maybe you just got too comfortable since you have a gf now.
That’s for sure, I know I am getting too comfy, but doing this will lead me to lose her I know I have to change TODAY.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
I’m not training anymore, eating like shit and not even taking supplements to help my Test stay high (vit D), everything together has led me to
loose all my T and gain lots of E.

That’s for sure, I know I am getting too comfy, but doing this will lead me to lose her I know I have to change TODAY.
Yeah man keep yourself accountable, it helps.

• Love it
What is so bad about your life that you have negative thoughts? You are just in a rut and continuing to contribute to it each time you rot in bed.

I was in the exact same situation, but I knew what was making my mood so shitty and I fixed it. You just have to find the problem. The thing that got me back into the gym was PEDs, I knew that it would be a waste if I just let them sit there so I got up. It doesn't have to be hard core roids, but something like cardarine will make you feel super human.

• +1
What is so bad about your life that you have negative thoughts? You are just in a rut and continuing to contribute to it each time you rot in bed.

I was in the exact same situation, but I knew what was making my mood so shitty and I fixed it. You just have to find the problem. The thing that got me back into the gym was PEDs, I knew that it would be a waste if I just let them sit there so I got up. It doesn't have to be hard core roids, but something like cardarine will make you feel super human.
He lives in Lithuania as a 5’6 manlet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and N1666

can I pm you?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
You are right, I know.

Go watch John mark stevenson. Chad version of Hamza tier content

• Woah
Wageslaving a month feels like 6 months

• +1
How can I do that, the only things that I like will set back my progress

Like if I successfully hit the gym, my reward would be to either smoke or eat Mc donald’s. Both would set me back.
Weed won't set you back Bro. All the big stars do weed, coke, alcohol, roids, you don't Need to be straight Edge to be successful

Go watch John mark stevenson. Chad version of Hamza tier content
thanks i’ll watch him during my lunch break

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Weed won't set you back Bro. All the big stars do weed, coke, alcohol, roids, you don't Need to be straight Edge to be successful
don’t wanna spend money, i’m broke.

I need a reward that is cost free and healthy, but I don’t know any.

Sex with your gf?
I see her Once a week, and it happens regardless if I actually grind or not.

So it’s not really a reward but just something that happens

I see her Once a week, and it happens regardless if I actually grind or not.

So it’s not really a reward but just something that happens
You gotta think that She Will leave you if you aren't in top shape. Don't take her for granted.

• +1
You gotta think that She Will leave you if you aren't in top shape. Don't take her for granted.
that’s very true, i’m tryna think that way now to keep myself accountable

• +1
Reactions: the BULL