I am more jealous of people with good personality than good looking people

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

English teacherMaxxing
My htn hapa friend is a giga personality mogger. He is charismatic, confident, funny, etc. Hes just a people magnet.

I have also been suffering from depression and social anxiety caused by low testosterone, so I get insecure easily nowadays, especially when I am not the center of attention.

I very much enjoy hanging out with him, but I instantly become invisible when hes around. I wish I had his personality, not this insecure and introvert personality.

I fucking hate that my sister got my dad’s personality, and I got my mom’s personality. I should have gotten my dads personality, so I could have been super confident and masculine.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and gooner23
My htn hapa friend is a giga personality mogger. He is charismatic, confident, funny, etc. Hes just a people magnet.

I have also been suffering from depression and social anxiety caused by low testosterone
You get a T test?

I’m jealous of high achieving life mogging NTs good at everything like @pneumocystosis and @TeenAscender more than chads

Same, I am HTN to chadlite but very quiet and non-charismatic. People even women who who have great personality, can instantly make connections with anyone and are really extroverted make me feel a bit insecure sometime as I take long time to trust people and make friends with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back