I have a girlfriend but I'm still an incel

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I have a girlfriend that even lets me do anal. but i still feel like an incel, im not happy. im still a LTN loser. i didn't achieve anything. it's fucking brutally over for me, when i go outside i maybe get 1 IOI the whole day. i'm still a 0, im not a 1. either all girls are attracted to you, or none. so i know my relationship won't last forever. like it was in the past too.

just brutal knowing that once she leaves me, it will take a long time to find another girlfriend again. i gotta do LTR cuz i just don't have the ability to slay.
im around average territory by now i gues. this is what the average guy lives like, complete shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, Autismcel, RaidenJTR and 3 others
It is what it is ,main character chad will appear from no where

But can I ask how did you meet her ?

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
It is what it is ,main character chad will appear from no where

But can I ask how did you meet her ?
got lucky thru a friend that i went outside with. some indian guy, i got 0 friends lmao. he knew the girl and she said im cute and he gave her my socials.

this guy cucked himself tho, he had a crush on tthis girl. i said nah i wont get with her, i know u like her and our friendship is more important. but he said no dude i want you to date her, i asked him a lot if he's sure and he seemed convinced.

mf stopped talking to me afterwards for some reason tho. he prolly thinks i dont wanna hang out with him anymore? but he was the one who was hitting me up in the past, he just stopped. i never reach out to people or text anyone. so i didnt change at all since i got with her, but maybe he thinks that. lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Obamalama, <6PSLcel and gigell
Do you still gym and did you hop on gear?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
got lucky thru a friend that i went outside with. some indian guy, i got 0 friends lmao. he knew the girl and she said im cute and he gave her my socials.

this guy cucked himself tho, he had a crush on tthis girl. i said nah i wont get with her, i know u like her and our friendship is more important. but he said no dude i want you to date her, i asked him a lot if he's sure and he seemed convinced.

mf stopped talking to me afterwards for some reason tho. he prolly thinks i dont wanna hang out with him anymore? but he was the one who was hitting me up in the past, he just stopped. i never reach out to people or text anyone. so i didnt change at all since i got with her, but maybe he thinks that. lol
Damn you got lucky

Is she decent looking ?

Do you still gym and did you hop on gear?
not hopping on gear till she leaves me. who knows what the side effects could be with my genetics, which can be detrimental to my looks. i just go to the gym and eat in a calorie surplus.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Damn you got lucky

Is she decent looking ?
yeah good enough for me she is strong MTB and is loyal, stays home and listens to me always

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and gigell
I have a girlfriend that even lets me do anal. but i still feel like an incel, im not happy. im still a LTN loser. i didn't achieve anything. it's fucking brutally over for me, when i go outside i maybe get 1 IOI the whole day. i'm still a 0, im not a 1. either all girls are attracted to you, or none. so i know my relationship won't last forever. like it was in the past too.

just brutal knowing that once she leaves me, it will take a long time to find another girlfriend again. i gotta do LTR cuz i just don't have the ability to slay.
im around average territory by now i gues. this is what the average guy lives like, complete shit.
>Calls himself an incel (INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE)
>has had sex, not celibate let alone involuntarily jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Tabula Rasa, Kazey and 1 other person
Are u German ?

yeah good enough for me she is strong MTB and is loyal, stays home and listens to me always
Wish I had a gf like that , especially the jb that I like she has a similar name to mine

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and StraightHeadJames
What does she look like?

Then what are you complaining about you fakecel fag :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

Nah seriously, these fakecel fag brag threads should be banned.

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR, Deleted member 68446 and <6PSLcel
not hopping on gear till she leaves me. who knows what the side effects could be with my genetics, which can be detrimental to my looks. i just go to the gym and eat in a calorie surplus.
eat in a calorie surplus.

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
wdym? also does it feel any different from piv?
Not my words;

TLDR; pussy is made to stimulate the fuck out of your penis, anal is only mental, and doesn't compare to PIV

Being first time or not doesn't really make much of a difference honestly.

But to answer your question in regards to the difference in feel between them here's the answer I usually give.

Anal from a purely physical sensation standpoint doesn't feel as good as vaginal sex.

A pussy is wetter, and provides a really nice pressure and sensation along the full length of your penis at the same time.

Plus, depending on your size and the position you are in, you have the added sensation of being able to bottom out (i.e. bump into her cervix).

A pussy is clearly designed to stimulate the fuck out of your penis.

By contrast anal sex is nice and tight around the opening and then kind of more open once you're inside.

It does tightly grip your penis around the opening and the pressure is quite nice but It just doesn't feel as good in an over all sense.

But I still love giving anal. Here's why:

The pleasure I get from anal is probably like 75% (pulled appropriately from my ass) mental.

In large part the pleasure comes from the dominance I feel from the fact that she's "letting me do this to her."

I like that it hurts her. I like that it's something good girls aren't supposed to do. I like that she lets me do it anyway just to please me.

That mental stimulation of her submitting to it for my pleasure heightens my arousal and makes it feel better than it has any right to feel.

It's been that way for me ever since the first time I did it.

Listening to the hitch in her breathing as I penetrate her, feeling her body tighten, seeing her legs twitch, watching the discomfort and submission in her face while I have my way with her. And having her submit to it all willingly, knowing that she wants it because I want it, is an incredible experience.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes..."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No..."

Fuck...

So I love anal because it's one of those things that helps establish and enact the dominant/submissive aspect of a relationship.

It's a head trip. A wonderful, incredible, dirty, head trip.

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
Not my words;

TLDR; pussy is made to stimulate the fuck out of your penis, anal is only mental, and doesn't compare to PIV

Being first time or not doesn't really make much of a difference honestly.

But to answer your question in regards to the difference in feel between them here's the answer I usually give.

Anal from a purely physical sensation standpoint doesn't feel as good as vaginal sex.

A pussy is wetter, and provides a really nice pressure and sensation along the full length of your penis at the same time.

Plus, depending on your size and the position you are in, you have the added sensation of being able to bottom out (i.e. bump into her cervix).

A pussy is clearly designed to stimulate the fuck out of your penis.

By contrast anal sex is nice and tight around the opening and then kind of more open once you're inside.

It does tightly grip your penis around the opening and the pressure is quite nice but It just doesn't feel as good in an over all sense.

But I still love giving anal. Here's why:

The pleasure I get from anal is probably like 75% (pulled appropriately from my ass) mental.

In large part the pleasure comes from the dominance I feel from the fact that she's "letting me do this to her."

I like that it hurts her. I like that it's something good girls aren't supposed to do. I like that she lets me do it anyway just to please me.

That mental stimulation of her submitting to it for my pleasure heightens my arousal and makes it feel better than it has any right to feel.

It's been that way for me ever since the first time I did it.

Listening to the hitch in her breathing as I penetrate her, feeling her body tighten, seeing her legs twitch, watching the discomfort and submission in her face while I have my way with her. And having her submit to it all willingly, knowing that she wants it because I want it, is an incredible experience.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes..."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No..."

Fuck...

So I love anal because it's one of those things that helps establish and enact the dominant/submissive aspect of a relationship.

It's a head trip. A wonderful, incredible, dirty, head trip.
the dominant part is so true i get it now thanks

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel