I literally don’t get how christians pray to a man

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
It literally makes zero sense. I just don’t get how christians can pray to a man and not question it. All common sense is just lost when it comes to christianity. Christians here how does your religion even make sense?

Fun fact: It doesn’t.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, jinnu, Shkreliii and 4 others
low level bait

try again

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters, JoshuaG, vermillioncorefan and 4 others

Wait until you hear about a group of people who pray to a rock.
kaaba-mecca-wallpaper-roee0x7h-e1392361502768 » AhlulBayt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_, Shkreliii, i_love_roosters and 5 others
low level bait

try again
Not a bait. Christianity is literally almost a billion people worshiping a man. It’s fucking insanity. We as a species are weird.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
? Muslims don’t pray to kaaba lol. That’s just a place where they go to visit

he’s god in man form cmon now

• JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Don’t insult Saturn like that , unless you’re asking for bad karma

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, Shkreliii, i_love_roosters and 3 others
? Muslims don’t pray to kaaba lol. That’s just a place where they go to visit
i dunno mayne, rotating around a rock and kissing it is pretty much worshiping to me mayyyne.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and STAMPEDE
Wait until you hear about a group of people who pray to BBC

Worship satan unironically, become a dark triad phycopath, morality doesnt exist

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, Shkreliii, STAMPEDE and 1 other person
It literally makes zero sense. I just don’t get how christians can pray to a man and not question it. All common sense is just lost when it comes to christianity. Christians here how does your religion even make sense?

Well, in my country religion is studied in every school. So, when I was a kid, I asked questions during the class, only to be treated like I was crazy and receiving some very condescending answers.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and HTN_Mentalcel
Well, in my country religion is studied in every school. So, when I was a kid, I asked questions during the class, only to be treated like I was crazy and receiving some very condescending answers.
Are you religious now?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
How can romainia be a chrisitain country when webcamming is so common

• JFL
Christian countries don’t have any morals lol.
Dubai is so different bro, all these muslim girls turn into sluts in the west:lul:

Are you religious now?
No, I realized when I was around 12 that religion is a scam, after reading more about it.
How can romainia be a chrisitain country when webcamming is so common
Good question, when I was a kid everyone pretended to be Christian, yelling loud so everyone would know that they go to church or they do some religious rituals, but on the other hand they would also sin, fight, curse, lie, cheat, etc. and do other stuff that were very far away from the Christian way of life, I guess you see this in many other countries were people are also very religious - it doesn't seem to affect in any way their tendency to commit crimes or immoral acts.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
No, I realized when I was around 12 that religion is a scam, after reading more about it.

Good question, when I was a kid everyone pretended to be Christian, yelling loud so everyone would know that they go to church or they do some religious rituals, but on the other hand they would also sin, fight, curse, lie, cheat, etc. and do other stuff that were very far away from the Christian way of life, I guess you see this in many other countries were people are also very religious - it doesn't seem to affect in any way their tendency to commit crimes or immoral acts.
Romania is a very safe country when i visited, along iwth a lot of christian EE.

• +1
Not a bait. Christianity is literally almost a billion people worshiping a man. It’s fucking insanity. We as a species are weird.
It varies alot

This and the trinity is why i became muslim