Screenshot 2024 05 09 170937
Screenshot 2024 05 09 170954
Screenshot 2024 05 09 171007
Screenshot 2024 05 09 171048
Screenshot 2024 05 09 171318

"I look hot asf here"

Image 1

get yo ass outta here ma boy lmfao

@Narcissus🥀 @sub3cel @fufurjde @TARAN @Almost Chadlite @wsada @Iasacrko @PseduoAryan @flippasav @Jason Voorhees @StraightHeadJames @Sushifart @WELOVELOOKS @wishIwasSalludon @dad @randomop @VisageVirtuoso√ @rhinoplasty @Autismcel @PsychoDsk @PseudoMaxxer @asdvek @

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, fufurjde, silencio and 3 others
View attachment 2907401View attachment 2907402View attachment 2907403View attachment 2907404View attachment 2907405View attachment 2907410

"I look hot asf here"

View attachment 2907399
get yo ass outta here ma boy lmfao

@Narcissus🥀 @sub3cel @fufurjde @TARAN @Almost Chadlite @wsada @Iasacrko @PseduoAryan @flippasav @Jason Voorhees @StraightHeadJames @Sushifart @WELOVELOOKS @wishIwasSalludon @dad @randomop @VisageVirtuoso√ @rhinoplasty @Autismcel @PsychoDsk @PseudoMaxxer @asdvek @
newcel cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NoseProphecy and RaidenJTR
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
cope harder newcel
alright nigger go kill yourself now and never post your face here again. Post to rep ratio checks out (again) @Narcissus🥀

• +1
alright nigger go kill yourself now and never post your face here again. Post to rep ratio checks out (again) @Narcissus🥀
I pissed in your mother's pussy, newcel. post to rep ratio is newcel cope.

• +1
would

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, silencio, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
I pissed in your mother's pussy, newcel. post to rep ratio is newcel cope.
Screenshot 2024 05 09 173952

awww😥😥 nooooo dont do that please :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:its okay little loser its okay go kill yourself nobody will miss you its ok u feel better now? saying this shit because you're probably (i hope) getting bullied in real life to the point where you will kill yourself
waste of oxygen and resources your life has no purpose i bet if i piss on you you melt because you're so small and weak and insignificant

losers are really taking over .org, explains all the shitposting to replace their (non-existent) real life @Narcissus🥀

View attachment 2907447
awww😥😥 nooooo dont do that please :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:its okay little loser its okay go kill yourself nobody will miss you its ok u feel better now? saying this shit because you're probably (i hope) getting bullied in real life to the point where you will kill yourself
waste of oxygen and resources your life has no purpose i bet if i piss on you you melt because you're so small and weak and insignificant

losers are really taking over .org, explains all the shitposting @Narcissus🥀
Bro I'm not a mentally ill incel like you for trying to kms. Keep coping newcel. Also, did you really sit and look at my message for 12 minutes to write such crap?

Ypu look like the property of BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub3cel, mike21, NoseProphecy and 3 others
Bro I'm not a mentally ill incel like you for trying to kms. Keep coping newcel. Also, did you really sit and look at my message for 12 minutes to write such crap?
no it was written in half a minute i just didnt feel like immediately responding just accept you're ugly man at least do that at least. (+kys)

no it was written in half a minute i just didnt feel like immediately responding just accept you're ugly man at least do that at least. (+kys)
ugly? Bro I mog this weird alien on your pfp to death.

ugly? Bro I mog this weird alien on your pfp to death.
💀 I hope you get gangraped and get dumped in a ditch. Most delusional ive ever seen i have to screen this @Narcissus🥀
@PsychoDsk @PseudoMaxxer

💀 I hope you get gangraped and get dumped in a ditch. Most delusional ive ever seen i have to screen this @Narcissus🥀
@PsychoDsk @PseudoMaxxer
do you know that I took a cockroach out of your mother’s pussy? Just a question.

I agree you look like a psl8 there

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
do you know that I took a cockroach out of your mother’s pussy? Just a question.
awwwww yeah keep trying to feel better im sorry if you're suffering because nobody loves you and you're getting bullied which i get. You're probably 13 or something shhhh go cry to your caretaker i bet your parents dont love you at all and would sell you for the slightest piece of meth

awwwww yeah keep trying to feel better im sorry if you're suffering because nobody loves you and you're getting bullied which i get. You're probably 13 or something shhhh go cry to your caretaker i bet your parents dont love you at all and would sell you for the slightest piece of meth
shitskin incelcope. I'm 18+I mog your bloodline. You are mentally ill bitch why do you always talk about suicide and bullying? I think I can guess why. I feel sorry for you, bitch, that life treated you like this.

shitskin incelcope. I'm 18+I mog your bloodline. You are mentally ill bitch why do you always talk about suicide and bullying? I think I can guess why. I feel sorry for you, bitch, that life treated you like this.
lmao shitskin im from belgium im a literal paper you piece of filth nigger keep shitting and lowering your postrep go kys and ur post is just a mimic of what i just told u u dumb fuck its not gonna work shittiest comeback ever

Mogged by a curry like me

Attachments

• 4084381_1713674226610.png
    4084381_1713674226610.png
    559.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and RaidenJTR
Mogged by a curry like me
literally chadlite curry first ever damn good job g. also @Narcissus🥀 whose the REAL mogger of the seven seas??

• +1
Mugs me

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
lmao shitskin im from belgium im a literal paper you piece of filth nigger keep shitting and lowering your postrep go kys and ur post is just a mimic of what i just told u u dumb fuck its not gonna work shittiest comeback ever
why do you care so much about postrep? Bro, tell me, why are you so offended? Just because someone looks better than you doesn't mean you should insult them.

• +1
literally chadlite curry first ever damn good job g. also @Narcissus🥀 whose the REAL mogger of the seven seas??
Mugs me

That is not me nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, RuggedAscender and RaidenJTR
why do you care so much about postrep? Bro, tell me, why are you so offended? Just because someone looks better than you doesn't mean you should insult them.
you"re the ugliest guy i've seen here for a while thinking you mog drago im not offended i just hope you cry because i like to make people suffer and break their illusion made of stupidity

If i looked like that i would have geomax to whitelland

• +1
BBC only.

• +1
you"re the ugliest guy i've seen here for a while thinking you mog drago im not offended i just hope you cry because i like to make people suffer and break their illusion made of stupidity
but ur the doctor bhai
supposed to make them feel better :feelswat:

• JFL
Your true purpose was to worship BBC

• +1
Reactions: silencio