I look hot asf here!!

you"re the ugliest guy i've seen here for a while thinking you mog drago im not offended i just hope you cry because i like to make people suffer and break their illusion made of stupidity
bro you are really insecure. Go to a psychologist, if you are that insecure. Beauty is genetics and it’s not worth getting angry because someone looks better. Get a haircut, take care of your skin, eat healthy food and etc. Also yes I mog this alien on your pfp

bro you are really insecure. Go to a psychologist, if you are that insecure. Beauty is genetics and it’s not worth getting angry because someone looks better. Get a haircut, take care of your skin, eat healthy food and etc. Also yes I mog this alien on your pfp
this guy is trolling so hard and telling a chad to get rhino while his nose is the ugliest one i've ever seen on this forum shit goes beyond me

this guy is trolling so hard and telling a chad to get rhino while his nose is the ugliest one i've ever seen on this forum shit goes beyond me
bro this guy's nose on your pfp is way worse than mine, it's really asymmetrical.

• JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR
Stacy in Mumbai

do you know why so many Indians on this forum?
Idk bro. I live in NY. I am partially curry (looks more like a light skin black/med than curry jfl)

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
This nigga got a humiliation fetish or something

• JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR
jfl.gif

💀 I hope you get gangraped and get dumped in a ditch. Most delusional ive ever seen i have to screen this @Narcissus🥀
@PsychoDsk @PseudoMaxxer
Hernan Drago is so fucking ugly. Goblin skull shape, crooked nose, sfs, shit hairline, he looks very fat even while he is low body fat%,
shit recessed jaw, his cheekbones made him look like a drag queen, his jaw is too wide, thin lips and etc. Change the avi idiot I mog this goblin to death

Last edited:
Did u give up on becoming richard ramirez bro

• +1
Reactions: jisko32