i think i saw pneumo or his twin out last night i'm serious

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
The dude was his twin. I approached him and said 'what's good bro?' as i noticed him straight away. He was like 5'6 and was telling me 'height over face'. He was acting narcy af too telling me 'watch and learn how to get women' so i just laughed and said 'ok bro i'm watching'.

He mogged very hard. He was mass approaching foids but none were receptive which shocked me and i saw him at the end of the night alone and said to him 'how did you not slay?'' and he just shrugged. He was very positive guy though like seemed super cool and NT. Maybe it was him idk jfl

It was literally Pneumo's twin no joke. Like the legit spit of him. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if it was him tbh. This guy mogged as well very hard, idk how he got blown out.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, NoseProphecy, pneumocystosis and 7 others
DNR

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and optimisticzoomer
heightpilled him hard

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmac
heightpilled him hard
ye he said to me 'it's not easy it would be for you you're tall' so i told him 'nah bro your face is very good, you don't need height'

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Ricky212
Posts 408
Reputation 312
You ignore me because I am not popular.okay I guess but I liked you at start but you ignored and didn't show face that's why i don't like you now

Last edited:
This post sounds like i'm trolling ahah but i'm genuinely serious lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Magnum Opus
You ignore me because I am not popular.okay I guess but I liked you at start but you ignored and didn't show face that's don't like now
why did u sad react

ye he said to me 'it's not easy it would be for you you're tall' so i told him 'nah bro your face is very good, you don't need height'
what a bluepill :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico

he just wasn't confident enough

on the off chance this isnt larp did he get any numbers or potential slays

he has a common face

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
5’6 is over tier height doesn’t matter what face is at that height lol

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Ricky212