I trashed my Rupert Pumpkins room and made him scream [JFL]

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
The reason being @Rupert Pupkin thought it would be a good idea to invade my room and touch my shit without my permission while I was attending a doctor's appointment on the count of my diabetes, nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY (INCLUDING MY MOTHER) IS ALLOWED IN MY FUCKING ROOM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. All of my family knows and treats this rule as sacred since I already showed what happens if you break it, however it seemed I have not made it clear enough for this pumpkin to understand. Not only did this vegetable trespass onto my sanctuary, he had the audacity to leave my door open for all the rest of the family to see and for my cats to go around fucking things up (which they did). He knew we already had a flee problem and that I try my best to mitigate it, since he is too busy growing in the pumpkin patch to care AND bringing even more parasites into the house (he already gave me a used condom in the past.

I asked around to see who thought it would be a good idea to stumble into my den INCLUDING @Rupert Pupkin WHICH HE CLEARLY DENIED WHILE FUCKING LYING TO MY FACE :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:, after knowing this I then completely lost my shit. So I ran to his room on the top floor, kicked his door down (since it was locked and the evil vegetable had a habit of locking his room every time he leaves it, ironic right?). Soon as the door went down, he obviously heard the commotion and hastily rushed upstairs to see what I was doing. But because he was downstairs in the kitchen (where he belonged) and had 2 set of stairs to run, that gave me enough time to break his guitar, smash up his mirrors and wardrobes, throw all the shit on his desks to the ground (and it was a lot of shit I must say, the amount of condom boxes and other contraceptives I saw was staggering, yet not surprising JFL. Typical of a pumpkin :kys:) and last but not least fly kicked his expensive iMac (sadly it still works. Once he had seen the damage I had caused, he started screaming at the top of his lunges like he was being gangraped by 10 Indian balding janitors at once. I legit made him have a mental breakdown, I just stood there gasping for air trying my hardest not to laugh because it's not very often I stand up for myself and getting this kind of result. "I'M SOOOO FUCKING PISSSSSEEEEDDDD, WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY x10 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" he screamed, so I tell him "don't fucking lie to me or go in my room ever again. then I finally walked back downstairs while hearing his sob above me. Ofc my retarded mother thinks I'm in the wrong yet again but I didn't give a fuck, he knows if he retaliates things will escalate drastically so nothing really happened afterwards. This was probably the most amount of exercise I've done in several years, some pumpkins never learn

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
The reason being @Rupert Pupkin thought it would be a good idea to invade my room and touch my shit without my permission while I was attending a doctor's appointment on the count of my diabetes, nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY (INCLUDING MY MOTHER) IS ALLOWED IN MY FUCKING ROOM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. All of my family knows and treats this rule as sacred since I already showed what happens if you break it, however it seemed I have not made it clear enough for this pumpkin to understand. Not only did this vegetable trespass onto my sanctuary, he had the audacity to leave my door open for all the rest of the family to see and for my cats to go around fucking things up (which they did). He knew we already had a flee problem and that I try my best to mitigate it, since he is too busy growing in the pumpkin patch to care AND bringing even more parasites into the house (he already gave me a used condom in the past.

I asked around to see who thought it would be a good idea to stumble into my den INCLUDING @Rupert Pupkin WHICH HE CLEARLY DENIED WHILE FUCKING LYING TO MY FACE :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:, after knowing this I then completely lost my shit. So I ran to his room on the top floor, kicked his door down (since it was locked and the evil vegetable had a habit of locking his room every time he leaves it, ironic right?). Soon as the door went down, he obviously heard the commotion and hastily rushed upstairs to see what I was doing. But because he was downstairs in the kitchen (where he belonged) and had 2 set of stairs to run, that gave me enough time to break his guitar, smash up his mirrors and wardrobes, throw all the shit on his desks to the ground (and it was a lot of shit I must say, the amount of condom boxes and other contraceptives I saw was staggering, yet not surprising JFL. Typical of a pumpkin :kys:) and last but not least fly kicked his expensive iMac (sadly it still works. Once he had seen the damage I had caused, he started screaming at the top of his lunges like he was being gangraped by 10 Indian balding janitors at once. I legit made him have a mental breakdown, I just stood there gasping for air trying my hardest not to laugh because it's not very often I stand up for myself and getting this kind of result. "I'M SOOOO FUCKING PISSSSSEEEEDDDD, WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY x10 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" he screamed, so I tell him "don't fucking lie to me or go in my room ever again. then I finally walked back downstairs while hearing his sob above me. Ofc my retarded mother thinks I'm in the wrong yet again but I didn't give a fuck, he knows if he retaliates things will escalate drastically so nothing really happened afterwards. This was probably the most amount of exercise I've done in several years, some pumpkins never learn
lmfao
this is good chum chum chap

(pshht between us, theres something coming, all im saying is...carthage ;))

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Pump

Kin:geek:

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

excellent copy pasting skills