I’m 100% European

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
53A944F0 6270 42D4 B0B7 9F8D4E56F397

B604FDEB 23B3 4634 BC98 2A168A108811

114FEE1C B2FD 4ED3 A99B 95D6DD7322AB

82.8% Scandinavian, mainly Norwegian and then Danish; pretty Viking, and then 17.2% western European, pretty Carolingian

This confirms that I am extremely white. Might take other more reputable DNA-tests just to confirm. I thought I could have maybe 0.9% BBC or something but nope

I myself thought I would have some Finnic DNA or something though

@owlofathena @Danish_Retard @Orc @AspiringMogger @Gargantuan @Jason Voorhees @BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, 📎♿️⚙️, rand anon and 10 others

Nordic With Assburgers​

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nathan, arab_chink, Hardrada and 2 others
trevlig bhai

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
lay off the lutefisk and get a tan, youll never be arab badboy like me but its something

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, mayo mogger and TUSSELEIF
View attachment 2894176
View attachment 2894177
View attachment 2894178

82.8% Scandinavian, mainly Norwegian and then Danish; pretty Viking, and then 17.2% western European, pretty Carolingian

This confirms that I am extremely white. Might take other more reputable DNA-tests just to confirm. I thought I could have maybe 0.9% BBC or something but nope

@owlofathena @Danish_Retard @Orc @AspiringMogger @Gargantuan @Jason Voorhees @BrahminBoss
The only people who score 1% black are AMERICANS who then say "muh jews own the DNA company they purposefully put black into my results to make me feel less white" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Europeans never score 1% black unless they are from Sicily or something.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, boss8055, aspiringexcel and 5 others
I thought I could have maybe 0.9% BBC
how would that be possible? for you to be 0.9 something it wouldve been generations ago u got that heritage from and race mixxing has only been a thing in europe for no more than last 50 years

• +1
Reactions: spark and TUSSELEIF
how would that be possible? for you to be 0.9 something it wouldve been generations ago u got that heritage from and race mixxing has only been a thing in europe for no more than last 50 years
Idk, I’ve just seen other Norwegians that look like me get part African or other ethnicities like Finn when taking tests like this

I’m surprised I was this West European

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Slavemasters had kids with their slaves and it's well documented. It's obvious it must have also happened to the half white half blacks too. It's not that slavemasters only had kids with 100% pure blacks. So you'd have a situation where let's say someone would be 75% nordic and 25% black recently released from slavery. The more passable ones would basically run a trick and would claim white and just said they were Italian or Greek or something and diluted their blackness into the white DNA pool. Now after many many generations like 30%+ of USA whites have some black in them.

This chick tells a whole sobstory about it

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and murdah
Idk, I’ve just seen other Norwegians that look like me get part African or other ethnicities like Finn when taking tests like this

I live in Czechia and out of at least 20 DNA tests I've seen online from the people 0 had black and 0 had Asian. All of them scored 100% European.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and murdah
100% Aryan Masterrace ❤️

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Slavemasters had kids with their slaves and it's well documented. It's obvious it must have also happened to the half white half blacks too. It's not that slavemasters only had kids with 100% pure blacks. So you'd have a situation where let's say someone would be 75% nordic and 25% black recently released from slavery. The more passable ones would basically run a trick and would claim white and just said they were Italian or Greek or something and diluted their blackness into the white DNA pool. Now after many many generations like 30%+ of USA whites have some black in them.

This chick tells a whole sobstory about it

Interesting but ik that already, op is European living in europe which is why i said dat

I dunno how many black slaves were in Europe but I know that Henry the 8th or someone had some African trumpet player as an ornament and some other royal had a black cleaner or somethn

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and spark
Interesting but ik that already, op is European living in europe which is why i said dat

I dunno how many black slaves were in Europe but I know that Henry the 8th or someone had some African trumpet player as an ornament and some other royal had a black cleaner or somethn
The Ottoman emperor gifted a black child to the Russian Czar. He was brought up and made into a general. 4 generation later Pushkin was born who was 1/8th black 7/8th Russian.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Hardrada

Reason I was a bit surprised was because Norway has always been a naval nation, sailing the Irish sea, Baltic sea, and European and north African coasts, the Norwegian coastline has historically been its highway. Norwegian vikings sailed all over. Norway in the middle ages controlled lands in Scotland and Ireland and Northumbria

• +1
That’s cool, Tobias, now you‘re allowed to join the NSDAP after this result

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and TUSSELEIF
  • Love it
The Ottoman emperor gifted a black child to the Russian Czar. He was brought up and made into a general. 4 generation later Pushkin was born who was 1/8th black 7/8th Russian.
View attachment 2894294View attachment 2894293
das crazy how they gave da black man rights and let him breed and be royal n all dat especially at that time. was he or any of his descendents hated for being africans?

Reason I was a bit surprised was because Norway has always been a naval nation, sailing the Irish sea, Baltic sea, and European and north African coasts, the Norwegian coastline has historically been its highway. Norwegian vikings sailed all over. Norway in the middle ages controlled lands in Scotland and Ireland and Northumbria
i got Scottish plus Norwegian in me. me great grandma was scottish so thats prolly where the Norwegian comes from.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
das crazy how they gave da black man rights and let him breed and be royal n all dat especially at that time. was he or any of his descendents hated for being africans?
Apparently the first wife hated him and they forced her to marry him. :ROFLMAO:

His first wife was Evdokia Dioper, a Greek woman. The couple married in 1731. Dioper despised her husband, whom she was forced to marry. The marriage between Dioper and Gannibal was very volatile, and he suspected her of infidelity early in their marriage.[13] Gannibal’s suspicions were confirmed when Dioper gave birth to a white daughter.[4] When Gannibal found out that she had been unfaithful to him, he had her arrested and thrown into prison, where she spent eleven years.

His second wife was from the nobility:

On her paternal side, Gannibal’s second wife was descended from noble families in Scandinavia and Germany: Siöberg (Sweden), Galtung (Norway), and Grabow (Denmark) / von Grabow (Brandenburg).[1][14] Her paternal grandfather was Gustaf Siöberg, Rittmester til Estrup, who died in 1694, whose wife Clara Maria Lauritzdatter Galtung (ca. 1651–1698) was the daughter of Lauritz Lauritzson Galtung (ca. 1615–1661) and of Barbara Grabow til Pederstrup (1631–1696).

It shows that the type of racism that it later became was mostly an Angloid invention.

Last edited:
I heard some germans moved to norway but not sure about the other europeans. Icelanders are a mix of scandinavian and irish/scottish because of the viking slaves. Some Norwegians might have irish/scottish as well.

Aryans are taking over!

View attachment 2894176
View attachment 2894177
View attachment 2894178

Nordcuck hope u mog

You are now a confirmed nordic with assburgers.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
The "race science" modern racism is based off of.

View attachment 2894391
Race science is legit but they were retarded and mixed in phenotyoes
this.

the true definition of race would be the original tribe you came from which pretty much only africans are able to do.

since europeans cant do that the races of europe is germanic, celtic, slavic, greek, romance, finno-urgic and then albanian.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
this.

the true definition of race would be the original tribe you came from which pretty much only africans are able to do.

since europeans cant do that the races of europe is germanic, celtic, slavic, greek, romance, finno-urgic and then albanian.
It wouldve only been distungishble 10000 years ago. But its still legit. Thats how we got people from across the world looking same.

Its the same with africa
AFrican americans are mutts, only the 6'8 from good tribes get notoriety whilst the short cucks work as taxi drivers

its not the same shit happened in other european countries, uk and germany too (at that time or even before)

dis is me

i have irish ancestors but i have completely 0% on da dna which is weird. not even zero point something.

Last edited:
View attachment 2894176
View attachment 2894177
View attachment 2894178

Now the Jews have your DNA:lul:
It's over for you:feelsshh: