I’m the best defender of the Gospel on this site

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

TERRA TYRONEJEET IN AVI MASHALLAH 🥰
Truly I’m guided by the Holy Spirit here to crush any nonsense
IMG 8513

I have single handedly won and turned the tide against the jihad being launched upon us on this site I have single handedly led the charge into the Frey like Richard Lion heart into the breast of the Saracens.

Can I be stoppe? No because when you are with Jesus anything is possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, TechnoBoss, murdah and 10 others
convert to Judaism, you'll like it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, murdah and walrusmaxx
>orthodox

:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
>orthodox

:feelsuhh:
Lmfao the state of retards. Give me one fucking reason as to why orthodoxy is the wrong sect to follow and I’ll be able to give numerous over 10 reasons as to why all other sects are heretical and false. I’m not waiting you stupid Catholic bitch

• JFL
white washed dharavi resident

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
W post

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
good job but I just can't understand how an obscure incel forum is the site of a holy war

like wtf do these muslims just do nothing all day except post alhamdulilah on . org??

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Zonar, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Lmfao the state of retards. Give me one fucking reason as to why orthodoxy is the wrong sect to follow and I’ll be able to give numerous over 10 reasons as to why all other sects are heretical and false. I’m not waiting you stupid Catholic bitch
I’m Protestant, I used to be Catholic but realized they and Orthodoxy don’t see the Bible as the ultimate authority.

The solas are why Protestants are right.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Imretarded?
good job but I just can't understand how an obscure incel forum is the site of a holy war

like wtf do these muslims just do nothing all day except post alhamdulilah on . org??
It's holy to all religions. More so than that black cube or Rome.

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx
Truly I’m guided by the Holy Spirit here to crush any nonsense
View attachment 2903239

I have single handedly won and turned the tide against the jihad being launched upon us on this site I have single handedly led the charge into the Frey like Richard Lion heart into the breast of the Saracens.

Can I be stoppe? No because when you are with Jesus anything is possible.

God isn’t real

• Hmm...

They are running dawhist game on young impressionable teenagers. They are trying to be like Sneako and Tate to convert faggot low IQ Zoomers into Islam with meme tik tok tier arguments. I’m here to PUT A MOTHER FUCKIN END TO THAT. As I said I am the knight charge agaisnt the assault
IMG 8514

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, gigell, mayo mogger and 1 other person
I’m Protestant, I used to be Catholic but realized they and Orthodoxy don’t see the Bible as the ultimate authority.

The solas are why Protestants are right.
Low IQ. You realise the church came before the bible? And the church is based on the practices of the apostles who taught the liturgies… right? Yeah idiot. You fools don’t even know how to take the Eucharist properly nor do you guys perform your Liturgy correctly

Orthodoxy is the ONLY true adherent sect of Christianity I’ll agree with Muslims with one thing and it’s that most Christian sects are courrpted but there’s one that’s true and that’s Eastern Orthodoxy (oriental to a ceartain degree)

• JFL
on a homosexual forum btw

• JFL
Low IQ. You realise the church came before the bible? And the church is based on the practices of the apostles who taught the liturgies… right? Yeah idiot. You fools don’t even know how to take the Eucharist properly nor do you guys perform your Liturgy correctly

Orthodoxy is the ONLY true adherent sect of Christianity I’ll agree with Muslims with one thing and it’s that most Christian sects are courrpted but there’s one that’s true and that’s Eastern Orthodoxy (oriental to a ceartain degree)
What the fuck is a liturgies and eucharist?

• JFL
ACCEPT THE REAL LORD
THE ONE WHO WILL NEVER ABANDON OR BETRAY YOU!
THE ONE WHO WILL FIGHT AGAINST THE CORRUPT OLD HAG NAMED "GOD"AND BRING REAL EQUALITY AND REVIVE MORALITY
HAPPINESS WILL NOT DIE IN HIS KINGDOM

Attachments

• images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and Imretarded?
Show ignored comment

• JFL
ACCEPT THE REAL LORD
THE ONE WHO WILL NEVER ABANDON OR BETRAY YOU!
THE ONE WHO WILL FIGHT AGAINST THE CORRUPT OLD HAG NAMED "GOD"AND BRING REAL EQUALITY AND REVIVE MORALITY
HAPPINESS WILL NOT DIE IN HIS KINGDOM
who's that nigga?

• JFL
LORD SATAN

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
I want to set up your debate with varg vikernes on Christianity Vs paganism
He already agreed, If you are willing to take part PM me your discord . It's gonna be livestreamed on my YT channel

• JFL
He already agreed, If you are willing to take part PM me your discord . It's gonna be livestreamed on my YT channel
You have a YT? Who is Varg Vikernes? What paganism does he believe in

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I just started spittin facts and you already chicken out from debate. Just sayin
Who TF is Varg? He can go and challenge somebody else more versed than me I only been deeply Christian for 2 weeks now..: yes 2 weeks is all it took for me to take down the Islamic sector of this site

Imagine me in 1yr :forcedsmile:

Imagine me in a decade I’ll slaughter Varg wholesale in a debate

You're lying, Varg wouldn't do that lol.

20240502 173430
20240502 173417
20240502 173709
20240502 202517

/Thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Eternal_, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 0hMan
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, PrinceLuenLeoncur and sweetheart
Pagan morality is a lot higher than that of Christianity, tbf.
Oh you mean the religion that allows human sacrifices and dying in battle to go to Valhalla? Yes much better morality than Christianity which has 0 war doctrines and evil things which only preaches love but yes your right

Jokes on you I’m not an anti semite.

NEXT
So you agree that you worship a Jew
As a son of thompsonz ( he was Nigerian in Russia ) , you are probably black and it's okay for you to do so
But what for us, white Europeans . To worship a Jew is deadly

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_ and PrinceLuenLeoncur
So you agree that you worship a Jew
As a son of thompsonz ( he was Nigerian in Russia ) , you are probably black and it's okay for you to do so
But what for us, white Europeans . To worship a Jew is deadly
Most white euros still worship the “Jew” as you call him so cry for him cry for Jesus. The whole point of Jesus was to remove this “jew” and “gentile” label. But Carry on worshipping your statues of Odin you joke

Most white euros still worship the “Jew” as you call him so cry for him cry for Jesus. The whole point of Jesus was to remove this “jew” and “gentile” label. But Carry on worshipping your statues of Odin you joke
Christianity as of now is decorative religion since most of people are fake christians. White pepal forgot their real pagan roots
I worship Perun and he gave me A10 hunter eyes.

• Ugh..
Dangerously based.

Christianity is a jewish domestication/slave training/self-regulating system that is designed to divide and conquer Aryans by 'transvaluating Aryan values' (guilt, pity, self-hate, weakness, vulgarity, replace strength, pride, honor, loyalty, and valor as Aryan values). Through universalism, the concept of sin, and the 'transvaluation of Aryan values', these domestication systems empower the lowest caste of scum to police, therefore control, other group members who violate their socially constructed rules of behavior. Liberalism is secularized Christianity and is basically the same system that empowers the slaves to hold the higher castes in judgement.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and sweetheart
Christianity as of now is decorative religion since most of people are fake christians. White pepal forgot their real pagan roots
I worship Perun and he gave me A10 hunter eyes.
Yeah that’s cos most ppl are following heretical sects. Us orthodox are still strong adherents to the faith. Nice try though

Yeah that’s cos most ppl are following heretical sects. Us orthodox are still strong adherents to the faith. Nice try though
Nice Try at what? At punching the corpse ? 😂

You just mad you can't be pagan cuz you are not European so you follow enslaving self hating cult

• Ugh..
Nice Try at what? At punching the corpse ? 😂

You just mad you can't be pagan cuz you are not European so you follow enslaving self hating cult
You do realise BBCs have their own pagan gods right? Every culture has anamisitc or pagan gods you Cumskins aren’t unique. silly boy

Well as I said keep worshipping a statue like a faggot Hindu you stupid idolising bitch

You do realise BBCs have their own pagan gods right? Every culture has anamisitc or pagan gods you Cumskins aren’t unique. silly boy

We is said keep worshipping a statue like a faggot Hindu you stupid idolising bitch
You are idol worshipper . Die in vain goyim . Slavic paganism is the way , we gonna kill everyone and convert them mash Allah

• Ugh..
You are idol worshipper . Die in vain goyim . Slavic paganism is the way , we gonna kill everyone and convert them mash Allah
I hope @SecularIslamist comes and jihads your bitch ass I’ll be there to pray over your poor corpse as the Muslim hacks you to bits

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I hope @SecularIslamist comes and jihads your bitch ass I’ll be there to pray over your poor corpse as the Muslim hacks you to bits
Yes you guys have one thing in common, you are goyims
Heil Odin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_ and SecularIslamist
Yes you guys have one thing in common, you are goyims
Heil Odin
If Odin was so great why didn’t he stop scandiland from becoming Christian? Hmmm 🤔

Luke 20:46 KJV
Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;

Catholics and Orthodox priests are also attention whores with how they dress.