I’m the best defender of the Gospel on this site

Luke 20:46 KJV
Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;

Catholics and Orthodox priests are also attention whores with how they dress.
Orthodox follow the apostles in everything they do, the whole point is to have continuity with Judaism. You clearly don’t know anything about your religion or the reasons for things. I suggest doing a google search before you chat my friend

Oh you mean the religion that allows human sacrifices and dying in battle to go to Valhalla? Yes much better morality than Christianity which has 0 war doctrines and evil things which only preaches love but yes your right
You see this as a good thing?

Christianity as of now is decorative religion since most of people are fake christians. White pepal forgot their real pagan roots
I worship Perun and he gave me A10 hunter eyes.
At this point our roots are as much Christianity as they are pagan. Majority of modern European culture is based on Christiaintiy. Gothic architecture , renaissance biblical paintings and sculptures, classical music which was often music used in mass. Bach composed music for churches, Mozart the greatest musician ever was deeply religious and incorporated many Christian themes in his work. Majority of philosophers and writers pre Nietzsche wrote from a Christian morality perspective, and major literary works like divine comedy, and paradise lost are heavily based on the Bible. Pagan worship works when Europe was separated into tribes and they each had their own form of worship. In the modern globalist world you need a universal belief that all Europeans could believe and united in. if not Islam, atheism, Indians and Jews will wipe Europe.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Orthodox follow the apostles in everything they do, the whole point is to have continuity with Judaism. You clearly don’t know anything about your religion or the reasons for things. I suggest doing a google search before you chat my friend
They contradict the Bible. Do you believe the Bible is the word of God?

At this point our roots are as much Christianity as they are pagan. Majority of modern European culture is based on Christiaintiy. Gothic architecture , renaissance biblical paintings and sculptures, classical music which was often music used in mass. Bach composed music for churches, Mozart the greatest musician ever was deeply religious and incorporated many Christian themes in his work. Majority of philosophers and writers pre Nietzsche wrote from a Christian morality perspective, and major literary works like divine comedy, and paradise lost are heavily based on the Bible. Pagan worship works when Europe was separated into tribes and they each had their own form of worship. In the modern globalist world you need a universal belief that all Europeans could believe and united in. if not Islam, atheism, Indians and Jews will wipe Europe.
Tut tut tut

Another ignoramus who is using the Protestant and Catholic Church as a thesis to base Christianity off. Yes those 2 heretical sects are European paganism that’s true, but orthodox (both east and oriental) have no paganistic roots and are based heavily on the Judaic practices

They contradict the Bible. Do you believe the Bible is the word of God?
No the word of god is Jesus as is stated in John 1-14

The bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit but not the word of the Holy Spirit.

No the word of god is Jesus as is stated in John 1-14

The bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit but not the word of the Holy Spirit.
So it’s possible the Bible isn’t infallible?

So it’s possible the Bible isn’t infallible?
The bible has inaccuracies for it was written by mortal men. But BUT its message is clear and concice throughout, this is not a contradiction btw it just shows that humans are human NOT GOD and the bible is a collection of manuscripts put into book format by various authors backed up by thousands of people in the past where the church finally compiled them and canonised the scriptures that were congruent with one another and sensible whislt rejecting heretical nonsensical recruiters such as the Book of Barnabas which was made in malicious infent

Muslims belive the Quran wasn’t created and see it as something that has always been which is contradictory with their “Allah” also they belive it is the word of god and thefore infallible despite the Quran getting many things wrong and making contradictions :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Used to be me before, I'm on a break :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Used to be me before, I'm on a break :feelscry:
We are all equal in the eyes of the Lord none is superior to the other. You are as good as me and I as good as you brother

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I'm Protestant btw
Don’t get sucked into sectarianism. All I ask is that you do your reasarch and decide for yourself which sect is best for you. I have been Protestant somewhat a mix between Pentecostal and oriental orthodox (Ethiopian tewedo branch). So I myself was once confused but once you do research you’ll realise EO is the only truth.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Don’t get sucked into sectarianism. All I ask is that you do your reasarch and decide for yourself which sect is best for you. I have been Protestant somewhat a mix between Pentecostal and oriental orthodox (Ethiopian tewedo branch).
I'm not a part of any of the divisions of Protestantism (sects as you call them). I'm just Sola Scriptura which all Protestants are

Tut tut tut

Another ignoramus who is using the Protestant and Catholic Church as a thesis to base Christianity off. Yes those 2 heretical sects are European paganism that’s true, but orthodox (both east and oriental) have no paganistic roots and are based heavily on the Judaic practices
All denominations of Christianity are valid. The core of all sects is and should be only Jesus, that’s where CHRISTianity comes from. The difference between sects is minor and has more to do with the individual cultures that practise a form of Christianity that still respects their moors and traditions. Orthodoxy in the East. Catholicism in the west. I do think many of the Protestant reforms are good but should be integrated with the Catholic Church instead, but none are heretical or evil, and only keep pagan traditions which are aligned with Christianity. Aristotle and Plato were pagans but were very close the bibles teachings. And some writers like Aquinas and Dante have said they might have been saved when Jesus went down to gehenna

Last edited:
All denominations of Christianity are valid. The core of all sects is and should be only Jesus, that’s where CHRISTianity comes from. The difference between sects is minor and has more to do with the individual cultures that practise a form of Christianity that still respects their moors and traditions. Orthodoxy in the East. Catholicism in the west. I do think many of the Protestant reforms are good but should be integrated with the Catholic Church instead, but none are heretical or evil.
To an extent that’s true. As long as you follow Christ and accept him as god along with the father and Holy Spirit in ONE BEING then YOU are Christian that’s true.

HOWEVER, deviations from the apostles teachings such as the church lead to bastardisations and corruptions of the original worship methods carried out by the followers of Christ. You do not wanna be in this situation I Don’t wanna be in this situation because it means your worshipping god in an incorrect way that is not in line with Judaic and biblical principles of the prophets and liturgy.

The Catholic/protestant liturgies make much mistakes when venerating god and they even take the Eucherest incorrectly. They also added the Filioque which was promised to not be added in in 1054 when the schism happened and yet the idiots added in that the Spirit proceeds from BOTH the father and Son, this was done to beat back heresies like Arianism but the point stands. Such things do fuck up the faith and cause bullshit heresies which is why you have Jehova witnesses and Mormons as the two most mainstream heretical sects which don’t see Jesus as god and if they do it’s in a Polytheistic way which is blasphemy of the highest order.

To prevent such heresies it’s important to establish clear cut rules and adhere to the TEACHINGS OF THE CHURCH FOUNDERS AND APOSTLES WHICH IS THE EASTERN ORTHODOX CHURCH. So whilst prots and catholics are Christian’s they are HERETICAL branches this is a FACT not an opinion

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
To an extent that’s true. As long as you follow Christ and accept him as god along with the father and Holy Spirit in ONE BEING then YOU are Christian that’s true.

HOWEVER, deviations from the apostles teachings such as the church lead to bastardisations and corruptions of the original worship methods carried out by the followers of Christ. You do not wanna be in this situation I Don’t wanna be in this situation because it means your worshipping god in an incorrect way that is not in line with Judaic and biblical principles of the prophets and liturgy.

The Catholic/protestant liturgies make much mistakes when venerating god and they even take the Eucherest incorrectly. They also added the Filioque which was promised to not be added in in 1054 when the schism happened and yet the idiots added in that the Spirit proceeds from BOTH the father and Son, this was done to beat back heresies like Arianism but the point stands. Such things do fuck up the faith and cause bullshit heresies which is why you have Jehova witnesses and Mormons as the two most mainstream heretical sects which don’t see Jesus as god and if they do it’s in a Polytheistic way which is blasphemy of the highest order.

To prevent such heresies it’s important to establish clear cut rules and adhere to the TEACHINGS OF THE CHURCH FOUNDERS AND APOSTLES WHICH IS THE EASTERN ORTHODOX CHURCH. So whilst prots and catholics are Christian’s they are HERETICAL branches this is a FACT not an opinion
Mormonism and Jehova witness are heretical though, and are not viewed as Christianity in comparison to Catholicism and Protestantism. I don’t want to go into a Catholicism vs Orthodox debate but both of these follow what they believe to be Jesus intentions and the intentions of God in the Bible. The Catholic Church claiming, and on good grounds, to be founded by Peter himself who was given that role by Jesus. In comparison to heretical sects like who Mormonism make up and follow teachings unrelated to the Bible or passed down traditions. True worship of Catholicism and Orthodoxy will not lead to incorrect worship, and both are well within the bounds of true reverence for Jesus, and not some weird new age interpretation. I will say though that in the modern world Orthodox Christians are more devoted than Catholic or Protestant Christians, but this is due to the climate which they reside in than something Inherent in Orthodoxy.

• Hmm...
As a bosnian muslim I respect you very much, people need to be more God fearing, especially in the west. All of the main religions have almost identical values that have to be acknowledged and respected.

• +1
As a bosnian muslim I respect you very much, people need to be more God fearing, especially in the west. All of the main religions have almost identical values that have to be acknowledged and respected.
I respect Muslims but I cannot respect Islam. But thanks for your kind word brother, know I do not hate you, I love you and would protect any Muslim I see if they were in danger I jsut don’t support your faith unfortunately. But as we are humans and still live I pray the Holy Spirit guides you to the right path and I agree with your sentiment regarding the state of this Godless world

Lmfao the state of retards. Give me one fucking reason as to why orthodoxy is the wrong sect to follow and I’ll be able to give numerous over 10 reasons as to why all other sects are heretical and false. I’m not waiting you stupid Catholic bitch
I'm a born Lutheran currently looking into cath and othrodoxy -- Tell me everything that's wrong with Both Catholic & Lutheran

and chill with all the profanity holy smokes

Mormonism and Jehova witness are heretical though, and are not viewed as Christianity in comparison to Catholicism and Protestantism. I don’t want to go into a Catholicism vs Orthodox debate but both of these follow what they believe to be Jesus intentions and the intentions of God in the Bible. The Catholic Church claiming, and on good grounds, to be founded by Peter himself who was given that role by Jesus. In comparison to heretical sects like who Mormonism make up and follow teachings unrelated to the Bible or passed down traditions. True worship of Catholicism and Orthodoxy will not lead to incorrect worship, and both are well within the bounds of true reverence for Jesus, and not some weird new age interpretation. I will say though that in the modern world Orthodox Christians are more devoted than Catholic or Protestant Christians, but this is due to the climate which they reside in than something Inherent in Orthodoxy.
That was before the schism and before the Catholic Church decided to become corrupted to fit European politics where they added nonsense like the Filioque and other shit like the pope being infallible. Protestantism rebelled against this and rightfully so but these idiots created their own form instead of stepping back to orthodoxy lol.

Mormons and JW are heretics through and through hence why I said they are the two poster children for heretical. There’s a slider, there’s somewhat heretical which is where catholics and Protestants are and then there’s full blown heresy like JW and Mormons.

You Protestants and Catholics don’t even follow continuity with the bible brooo come on
IMG 8515

Come on man it’s not hard to accept that your sect is a fucking meme brah 🤷‍♂️ not to sound rude but the apostles the founders of our church wouldn’t recognise Protestants and catholics but they would recognise orthodoxy both oriental and Eastern for we have kept to the roots of the religion

I'm a born Lutheran currently looking into cath and othrodoxy -- Tell me everything that's wrong with Both Catholic & Lutheran

and chill with all the profanity holy smokes
Too long to write about as you have asked a Loooooot of shit but you can check out Kyle he’s a great YouTuber he used to be Catholic and he turned orthodox so he has great exp with both he also has a video debunking Protestantism his arguments are sound and thanks to him I took the step into orthodoxy

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
That was before the schism and before the Catholic Church decided to become corrupted to fit European politics where they added nonsense like the Filioque and other shit like the pope being infallible. Protestantism rebelled against this and rightfully so but these idiots created their own form instead of stepping back to orthodoxy lol.

Mormons and JW are heretics through and through hence why I said they are the two poster children for heretical. There’s a slider, there’s somewhat heretical which is where catholics and Protestants are and then there’s full blown heresy like JW and Mormons.

You Protestants and Catholics don’t even follow continuity with the bible brooo come on
View attachment 2904286
Come on man it’s not hard to accept that your sect is a fucking meme brah 🤷‍♂️ not to sound rude but the apostles the founders of our church wouldn’t recognise Protestants and catholics but they would recognise orthodoxy both oriental and Eastern for we have kept to the roots of the religion
Normal heresies are arianism and Nestorians, which deny and disagree with core parts of the bible that the main sects don't agree with, JW belongs here, Mormonism is basically another religion and goes past heretical.
Catholicism still has rituals rites, we have feast days, hierarchy etc, with a pope who was bestowed the title by Jesus himself. We aren't jews so not having the exact same customs and traditions as them isn't hertical no matter how much you say it., and we don't do anything that the apostles or Jesus himself told us not to do.

Either way I'm pro Christianity more than pro Catholic and think the argument between sects is stupid and misguided. The main difference between the sects is the belief in Filioque, which the only reason it has caused such a huge controversy is the pope put it in the Nicene creed with ought the ecumenical council which isn't allowed, the actual theological implications are vastly overblown and minimal. I've been to the Orthodox and Protestant churches and it felt like home and was welcomed as any other Christian with open arms. instead of looking inside, an creating an enemy out of nothing, we should focus on the other 50% of the population who are trying to lead people astray from Jesus.

Truly I’m guided by the Holy Spirit here to crush any nonsense
View attachment 2903239

I have single handedly won and turned the tide against the jihad being launched upon us on this site I have single handedly led the charge into the Frey like Richard Lion heart into the breast of the Saracens.

Can I be stoppe? No because when you are with Jesus anything is possible.

Vanity is sin

No nigga. Christianity does not have almost identical values to Islam. For one, Christianity makes sure to emphasize that heaven is not a hedonistic feast. It is not a sex orgy like it is in Islam!!

Vanity is sin
Yeah no shit? Who said I’m perfect, my biggest sin is my pride I openly admit this it’s a crucial flow even more than my Insatiable Lust. My ego is huge and I’m working on lowering it

HOWEVER ill make it be known here to the EL JIHADIS AND GHAZI WARRIORS THAT I AM HERE AND AS LONG AS I AM HERE THEY WONT GET A SINGLE FOOT ON THIS SITE ILL SMACK THEM AND THEIR FALSE BOOK BACK DOWN

Yeah no shit? Who said I’m perfect, my biggest sin is my pride I openly admit this it’s a crucial flow even more than my Insatiable Lust. My ego is huge and I’m working on lowering it

HOWEVER ill make it be known here to the EL JIHADIS AND GHAZI WARRIORS THAT I AM HERE AND AS LONG AS I AM HERE THEY WONT GET A SINGLE FOOT ON THIS SITE ILL SMACK THEM AND THEIR FALSE BOOK BACK DOWN
I wasn’t attacking, I have the same problem. I think the sin most people have stems from envy tbh wether it be looks, money, house, lifestyle, ect.

• +1
I was more asking for a solution, but ig someone who is on this forum wouldn’t have ine