he is a chronic larper and people know his larps from lookism times literally
he probably larped to u too
I ain't know him on lookism tbh
Lemme step back and get out yall beef

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5
don’t u get tired of faking a persona ts goes 4 years now
I have no idea what your on about. The last persona I shed was me being French which I shed after being here for 3 months for a social experiment. That was over a year ago so what are you on about you paki

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I have no idea what your on about. The last persona I shed was me being French which I shed after being here for 3 months for a social experiment. That was over a year ago so what are you on about you paki
I could @ like 7 people that would embarrass u

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I could @ like 7 people that would embarrass u
Most of them are prob on my ignore if they keep bringing up this Tyrone fella I already said that nigga ain’t me but your such a gullable muppet you even thought some inbred niggas was me ofc you’d fall for such nonsense and that’s why I put them all on ignore 😉

Anywyas what did your sister say back to my kisses. Oh nvm go tell her I love her also and can’t wait till I see her big fat busty curvy ass again mashallah

She ain’t ded she’s with me brotha. Don’t say such things 😢 you make me sad
IMG 9978
being known for larping on incel forums

life of a ltn urkcel a tale as old as time

• JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax
View attachment 2917574
being known for larping on incel forums

life of a ltn urkcel a tale as old as time
Jokes aside

Is your sister ded of so then I’m sorry 4 bringin her up

wtf this Tyrone guy sounds nuts I wanna see this Chechen as well I did go on lookism but not for long I never met either guy though so yeah big L would be funny if I met them then I could actally larp as Tyrone

• JFL
all this talk

and 0 footage

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Mainstream
omegal is fucking bullshit

you can easily fraud your face with angles nd chut

also what does he look like, and how tall is he?

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Is your sister ded of so then I’m sorry 4 bringin her up
I don’t have a sister

wtf this Tyrone guy sounds nuts I wanna see this Chechen as well I did go on lookism but not for long I never met either guy though so yeah big L would be funny if I met them then I could actally larp as Tyrone
cagefuel try tbh I feel pity for your subhumanity

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
omegal is fucking bullshit

you can easily fraud your face with angles nd chut

also what does he look like, and how tall is he?
He'll post when he wakes up but ronelite low rone basically
This nigga was getting girls in rapid succession like he was shooting a fully automatic ak47

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
isn't omegle down now? it's a dysfunctional site now

• JFL
@SomaliMax @st.hamudi but 6‘5 you heard it from 2 guys who have seen me in video and on discord live and pictures prove yall niggaz get mogged by meeeeeeee

• Hmm...
Gotta love it when people here discuss faces for hours, which have either never been posted here, or last posted aeons ago.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
What type of reactions do you get when you go on omegle

He's pretty much a tyrone facewise so its expected I don't understand why he doesn't get likes tho. Maybe @blatonslatt does have a point because most of black smv is height and body but a handsome face is still a handsome face and it should halo him to chad smv in theory. It could just as easily be elo or shit location too. Ive seen maher flop on tinder. I also doubt he is 5'9 btw. He looks shorter than that. What do yall think? @smallman @murdah @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, nope, murdah and 1 other person
He's pretty much a tyrone so its expected I don't understand why he doesn't get likes tho. Maybe @blatonslatt does have a point because most of black smv is height and body but a handsome face is still a handsome face and should it halo him to chad smv in theory. It could just as easily be elo or shit location too. Ive seen maher flop on tinder. I also doubt he is 5'9 btw. He looks shorter than that. What do yall think? @smallman @murdah @Blackgymmax
Not tyrone, tyronelite maybe

• +1
Reactions: smallman
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nope and murdah
how does he look?

can someone tag me in a thread where there's his face or pm me cuz i'm curious

is he darkskin

Dnr this whole thread it’s just nigger glazing and arguing

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
@Jason Voorhees is a chadpreet if u compare him to the ofher indisns on here:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
jews have won. brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back