Life after high school(continued)

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I could do dual enrollment at a community college and my high school but I don’t know. Should I just move on from high school regardless of my mental state?

I could do dual enrollment at a community college and my high school but I don’t know. Should I just move on from high school regardless of my mental state.
Yeah.

what about eating less?

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Shoot yourself in the dick with a revolver.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Didn't read but lose weight

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Walking into school like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, fendER, Bur_01 and 7 others
All y’all niggas deep down are salty and mad as hell that I refuse to lose weight right now.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
All y’all niggas deep down are salty and mad as hell that I refuse to lose weight right now.
Why do you refuse to lose weight? Also jfl at asking random online strangers who make fun of peoples looks on deciding what one man should do in his life

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Zeus
Why do you refuse to lose weight? Also jfl at asking random online strangers who make fun of peoples looks on deciding what one man should do in his life

spitting wisdom man

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
spitting wisdom man
Hes been on site more than me but he still hasnt lost weight. Meanwhile in that time I went to the gym, bought new clothes, started researching about attraction etc

What gives that a man deosent want to self improve?

• +1
Reactions: 712127

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Thumbs up x 1000000

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Fuck you and fuck your soyboy profile picture
Now you decide to not be a cunt.
Hes been on site more than me but he still hasnt lost weight. Meanwhile in that time I went to the gym, bought new clothes, started researching about attraction etc

What gives that a man deosent want to self improve?
I’m not self improving AT THE MOMENT.

Last edited:
Nothing you do will matter except for losing weight u fat cunt

Go figure you're in a forum dedicated to looksmaxing asking about some high school shit as if anyone here would have some fantastic advice on that subject