My mother destroyed me. ChildAbuse-pill

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Can't sleep, just took a couple of sleeping pills, should help me sleep in an hour or so.

Can't stop thinking about how garbage my life is and has been. All my problems can be rooted back to being abused by my mother since I was a child.

It completely stunted my emotional and mental development. It has DESTROYED me. I am an empty shell.
On the outside I try to come across as normal, on the inside I am broken.

I am not a real human, all I do is 'do what is expected of me.'
I have no own emotional human-being inside of me, thanks to that filthy slavic demonic whore.

JFL at how over it is.

The ward is my last chance, else I am going ER on that bitch and then killing myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, BrahminBoss, Alt Number 3 and 7 others
I think I’m gonna start planning my suicide as well, there is no way out for me, surgery won’t help me, it really is game over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 68446 and MoggerGaston
OPs mom:

I think I’m gonna start planning my suicide as well, there is no way out for me, surgery won’t help me, it really is game over
Do it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel and MoggerGaston
Can't sleep, just took a couple of sleeping pills, should help me sleep in an hour or so.

Can't stop thinking about how garbage my life is and has been. All my problems can be rooted back to being abused by my mother since I was a child.

It completely stunted my emotional and mental development. It has DESTROYED me. I am an empty shell.
On the outside I try to come across as normal, on the inside I am broken.

I am not a real human, all I do is 'do what is expected of me.' I have no own emotional human-being, thanks to that filthy slavic demonic whore.

JFL at how over it is.

The ward is my last chance, else I am going ER on that bitch and then killing myself.
Can relate

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
legit

changing my looks/status/money will do NOTHING for me.

On the inside I am emotionally dead. It's just coping, anxiety, insecurity and emptiness in here.

suicide is the only way if ward dont work

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
awww my dad hit me as a kid, and i have mogger cheekbones because of it

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Funnyunenjoyer1, overtier1011 and 2 others
I'm also a little broken inside, everyone who ends up on blackpill forums is, that's why we end up adopting such a fatalistic view of life.

What did she do to you?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and MoggerGaston
I'm also a little broken inside, everyone who ends up on blackpill forums is, that's why we end up adopting such a fatalistic view of life.

What did she do to you?
completely dictated my life under the treat of abandonment, for one
including which hobbies I was allowed to have, hairstyle, clothing, which friends I could have, what and how much I had to eat, and more.

but the list is endless, the more I think about it, the more sadness, hopelessness and anger I feel.

It's imprinted in my brain, as far back as my memory goes, that my mother always abused me. As far back as ~5yo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, theonewhocantascend and St.TikTokcel
When I get close to people, it's insane to learn that people have their own desires, wants, preferences, things they look forward to, the way they want to do things, etc.

I legit can't imagine myself having those thoughts/feelings/emotions. I was never allowed to have them since I was a child.

I just do what is expected with no emotion.
And when I don't know what is expected of me, it turns into anxiety(under pressure) or emptiness (when there's no pressure).

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
completely dictated my life under the treat of abandonment, for one
including which hobbies I was allowed to have, hairstyle, clothing, which friends I could have, what and how much I had to eat, and more.

but the list is endless, the more I think about it, the more sadness, hopelessness and anger I feel.

It's imprinted in my brain, as far back as my memory goes, that my mother always abused me. As far back as ~5yo.
A controlling mother indeed

Maybe she's a bit psycho if she threatened to abandon you.

I don't know what to tell you, becoming independent is the best way to solve that problem, and get away from her.

But as you say, the damage has already been done.

If it's any consolation to you, I managed to heal some traumas with age, even if everything seems desperate, there is always a light at the end of the road.

The suicidal thoughts disappeared from my mind and now I can sleep in peace, that's what you have to look for: inner peace.

There should be a law or someth'
That if you can prove your parents abused you then you are allowed to torture and kill them in the most violent possible.

Abusing your own child is literally worse than rape and murder.
And most of these fuckers get away with it cause the children grow up to be pussies.
It relieves me at least knowing that I have no empathy for those pieces of shit, they will rot in the nursing home and everyday they are going to regret treating their only son like they did.

• +1
What country are u from, u can always move out

Money can bring great satisfaction to your situation almost guaranteed. If you don't believe me, then give me your wealth.

• Hmm...
A controlling mother indeed

Maybe she's a bit psycho if she threatened to abandon you.

I don't know what to tell you, becoming independent is the best way to solve that problem, and get away from her.

But as you say, the damage has already been done.
Damage is already done.

If it's any consolation to you, I managed to heal some traumas with age, even if everything seems desperate, there is always a light at the end of the road.

The suicidal thoughts disappeared from my mind and now I can sleep in peace, that's what you have to look for: inner peace.
What did you do for that, just age?

I already aged too much, my life will be over before IG et over my traumas ngl

Only money can save me

• Woah
Damage is already done.

What did you do for that, just age?

I already aged too much, my life will be over before IG et over my traumas ngl
I began to express my repressed feelings through writing, but with my face and name.

It's not something everyone is willing to do but I didn't care at all about protecting my reputation, I just wanted to get better.

Simply let go of resentments, anger and sadness accumulated over the years.

Not everyone finds writing useful, I know that.

I also overcame the need to meet people's expectations and stopped caring what they thought of me.

This helped a lot with my social anxiety: just say what you feel like saying without thinking about whether it will be well received or not.

It is a slow process that can take months or years.

Last edited:
what do you mean by empty shell? I think as men we realise that any internal sense of belonging is fabricated atleast in this day and age and we learn to be ok with that. The continuity in ego consciousness is definitely not determined by circumstances, cos ive been in situations where my pride was challenged heavily and even destroyed but i always came back with a sense of triumph

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Young child in it's developmental years needs love more than it needs food and water.

Parents who neglect and abuse their children are commiting unspeakable evil.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated