My school demographics (London)

halloweed

halloweed

gonna ascend
The Stacies and sheboons

The stacies are a few; only around 6 of them in my school, they never argue and all the girls bumlick and glaze them like donuts. They get away with everything and all the teachers love them. Around 3 boys in my year group jestermaxx for them but me and my friends just laugh at them cuz it’s obvious. Funnily enough they’ve only dated tall rich guys who are mostly older than them and are well established.
One of the stacies
resemble Gio but with blond hair and she has rich parents and recently broke up from a ltr with a 18 yo and she doesn’t even care. The boy asked on text to go back and she just said no. These girls score low grades.

The sheboons

The sheboons are loud as fuck and especially in class theyre always screaming and messing around. They have a MTB (white) in their group and they bumlick her they also have a good looking lightskin girl in their group and they glaze her too. Everyone finds them annoying but they don’t have the guts to tell them shut up or else that gorilla strength will come out in full force. They score low grades too. Surprisingly all of them are virgins except for 2.

The popular groups

There are 2 popular groups, one that consists of blacks (about 10 people in that friend group boys and firls) and another one that just consists of the whites (around 15 people boys and girls ). The blacks stick together and sheit you can tell only 3 or 4 will make it in the future. The whtes have parties like every week and get drunk etc. None of these groups even argue for some reason I just wanna see their groups go down.

The closest the stacies have been to arguing was when one of them found out the other had the same prom dress but they've sorted it out now. The closest the blacks have been to fighting is when tyrone gripped up jamal in front of the girls but jamal didn't retaliate since tyrone was stronger.

The weirdos

The weirdos all chill with each other in the corners of the playground and make nerdy jokes about dinosaurs and they're alll 15/16, one of the girls is a literal femcel but she's dating a 13 year old at 16, if this was the opposite way round it would spread round the school like a flame. Two of the boys in this group are moggers, one of them is gonna look like Henry Cavill when he finishes puberty and the other only needs to clear his skin and lose face fat but I wont tell him. Their grades are exceptionally high and they are known as the nerds and everyone asks them for answers.

The chads

There are only about 3 solid chads in our school and they all look like grown men at age 15/16. They are very kind except for one of them who is very arrogant but no one says anything about it because he can beat them all up. He has full masculine development at age 16 and he is 6'2 with a huge frame and huge wrists and beard; he is in a ltr with this normal looking girl and she is like 5 foot. He tells us all the shit he has done with her. Me and my friends were at his house at the Euros in 2021 where he was drunk then he whipped his ding dong out and he was very hung it was disgusting. Once some lanky 6'3 guy tried to talk to his girl then he went up to him and punched him straight in the face; he broke his nose but they're cool now. He smokes like everyday and his grades are very low. One of them is only 5'9 ; he chats to different girls every week but his voice is so unbearable. The teachers always glaze them and laugh at their jokes but girls are not all over them maybe because they don't wanna be rejected or they're keeping their feelings to their selves.

The prettyboys

There are too many mainly because of tiktok but they post thirst traps but no one gets trapped and they date girls from different schools who are mainly emo's but they glaze chad and tyrones in our school.

The tyrones

There are about 3 tyrones in our school and they also look like grown men at age 15/16, they all make drill music and have good physique but none of them are in ltr's.
One of them stabbed someone a long time ago, police never found out so he brags about whenever he is in school but no one says anything because he might beat them up. 2 of them are in gangs maybe because they wanna seem cool but they smoke everyday. They rarely even come in school.

The changs

There are about 4 changs in our school, they are very kind and score the highest grades because their parents put pressure on them. Nearly all of the younger girls crush on them I think it's becuase of BTS or KPOP halo, one of them fucked a 13 yo at age 15 but no one cares about it now.

The autistics

I feel so bad for these people since they will never ever live normal lives, they are designated to a separate place named SEND; they are allowed to go out from there 2 weeks a term. Most of them make unfunny jokes and are npc's in class

If theres any other questions about the school demographic just ask me I know i've left a few categories.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Jova, Deleted member 52452 and 7 others
Dnr

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and nathan
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Jova
no ugly people in ur school

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Nigger bfr u do not have 50 chads in ur school jfl a chadlite is 1 in 50

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 52452, i hear voices and 2 others
But interesting and fun observation tho:chad:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Bump

• +1
Nigger bfr u do not have 50 chads in ur school jfl a chadlite is 1 in 50
Most UK schools have over 1k students so it's quite possible

• +1
Reactions: greywind and M-1014
i live in LA so my school is dominated by NBA, NFL Bound 6'+ Tyrones

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014
My school is like 20% white 80% black or shitskin no asians

If you think I'm gonna read any of that shit by you, you are dead wrong

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I was expecting more drama to be honest but your school is super tame.

London??

What about pajeet incels and bad boy ethnics turks Syrians afghans Balkan?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Orvka381 and SecularIslamist
this is so dorky

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
thats funny man, it was similar in my school.

2 popular groups. the "black gang" and the "white gang"

but the black gang was 2 black guys, some mulattos, pakis, indians, and whites

and the white gang was like 6 white guys, 2 pakis, 1 black

east asians were utter subhumans though and the lowest status laughing stock of the school. even indians mog them cos they have caucasoid features

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
The autistics

I feel so bad for these people since they will never ever live normal lives, they are designated to a separate place named SEND; they are allowed to go out from there 2 weeks a term. Most of them make unfunny jokes and are npc's in class

If theres any other questions about the school demographic just ask me I know i've left a few categories.
Send to where? Concentration camps?

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Orvka381 and halloweed
Where are the curries????? What part of London is this? Must be some upper middle class area.

Where are the curries????? What part of London is this? Must be some upper middle class area.
Tottenham, there are alot of curries I forgot about that, they are usually so smart and nice; I have a friend who likes anime alot but he is fat. But there are Pakistanis and bangalis that are in gangs over here.

Tottenham, there are alot of curries I forgot about that, they are usually so smart and nice; I have a friend who likes anime alot but he is fat. But there are Pakistanis and bangalis that are in gangs over here.
Oh yeah Tottenham is full of BBCs.

The curries in Tower Hamlets, Newham are pretty much all drug dealers and good for nothing. Outside this area curries are okay.

When curries are a minority they are smart and nice. When they're the majority they're retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and halloweed