• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ...

๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I just need one girl to genuinely love me and I'll get out of depression.

No foid ever wanted something serious with me, they were playing with my feelings and friendzoning me after. Whenever I talk to a foid nothing good comes out of the interaction and I left with rage and sadness for the next months thinking I'm not good looking enough or maybe my SMV is too low (which is true since I rot).

It would be so easy for me to get motivation if a woman likes and respects me, atleast once in my life.

Bill Murray Eating GIF by The Good Films

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, RecessedChinCel, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
how many slays in '24

nvm just read your title, date a landwhale or a young girl

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
date an ugly indian in your uni bro, they are so lovesick

• So Sad
nvm just read your title, date a landwhale or a young girl
I'm so delusional
Whenever a foid treats me well I start thinking she's actually playing with me and sometimes it's true. So I keep the hope but in the end I get to depression again.

why do u care how she looks if she loves you for who you are.
True but at the same time it would feel like I have lost the battle against the blackpill since I choosed a girl I don't like.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
True but at the same time it would feel like I have lost the battle against the blackpill since I choosed a girl I don't like.
fought many wars, lost many wars, never won any

One standart ill never change is dating overweight women
i am not saying morbidly obese. The ones which are a little heavy and have big tits so they look fat.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and Klasik01
@Klasik01 what kind of social media you use? also are you in school or college?

@Klasik01 what kind of social media you use? also are you in school or college?
Here comes the question... I'm an university student with no friends, so I don't use social media I just talk to some girls of the class but most of the time they say "I cannot go on a date that day" or "I have been hanging around with someone". As I am KHHV my experience with women is very low and I fucked up interactions many times, I'm still learning what to do since I'm consuming red and blackpill content. I have some threads here with funny stories with women.

Here comes the question... I'm an university student with no friends, so I don't use social media I just talk to some girls of the class but most of the time they say "I cannot go on a date that day" or "I have been hanging around with someone". As I am KHHV my experience with women is very low and I fucked up interactions many times, I'm still learning what to do since I'm consuming red and blackpill content. I have some threads here with funny stories with women.
never lose hope, if i can find someone u will too

• +1
Not how it works.

If you can only get one foid sheโ€™s gonna be subhuman.

All the ones im talking to are whores i just want one INNOCENT girl who isnt pretending to bs

It won't change a thing, I thought getting a girlfriend would make me happy but I was wrong

• +1
Every man needs a woman at his side who can give them inspiration and motivation. What are you supposed to do by yourself? Are you just supposed to self-generate everything like a starfish.

• +1
No foid ever wanted something serious with me, they were playing with my feelings and friendzoning me after.
FUCK YOU NO FOID EVER LET ME BREATHE IN THEIR DIRECTION!! YOURE THE SAME AS SEXHAVERS IN MY BOOK AND YOU WILL GET HANGED IN BETA UPRISING!!

• JFL
Women don't want us to be happy and motivated, they want us to rot in our cave alone.

Every man needs a woman at his side who can give them inspiration and motivation. What are you supposed to do by yourself? Are you just supposed to self-generate everything like a starfish.
Yeah like why I'm getting money for if men are so simple and don't need a lot of things to be happy, women are the materialistic-hypergamous gender of the human species they see themselves as precious objects with unlimited SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Not a single word

Screenshot 20240512 080204 YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ...
Back