• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ...

๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

I was born the day God were sick
I just need one girl to genuinely love me and I'll get out of depression.

No foid ever wanted something serious with me, they were playing with my feelings and friendzoning me after. Whenever I talk to a foid nothing good comes out of the interaction and I left with rage and sadness for the next months thinking I'm not good looking enough or maybe my SMV is too low (which is true since I rot).

It would be so easy for me to get motivation if a woman likes and respects me, atleast once in my life.

Bill Murray Eating GIF by The Good Films

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, reek, Trilogy and 9 others
how many slays in '24

nvm just read your title, date a landwhale or a young girl

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
date an ugly indian in your uni bro, they are so lovesick

• So Sad
nvm just read your title, date a landwhale or a young girl
I'm so delusional
Whenever a foid treats me well I start thinking she's actually playing with me and sometimes it's true. So I keep the hope but in the end I get to depression again.

• So Sad
Reactions: reek
why do u care how she looks if she loves you for who you are.
True but at the same time it would feel like I have lost the battle against the blackpill since I choosed a girl I don't like.

• +1
Reactions: reek and Acridax
True but at the same time it would feel like I have lost the battle against the blackpill since I choosed a girl I don't like.
fought many wars, lost many wars, never won any

• +1
Reactions: reek
One standart ill never change is dating overweight women
i am not saying morbidly obese. The ones which are a little heavy and have big tits so they look fat.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and Bonecel01
@Klasik01 what kind of social media you use? also are you in school or college?

@Klasik01 what kind of social media you use? also are you in school or college?
Here comes the question... I'm an university student with no friends, so I don't use social media I just talk to some girls of the class but most of the time they say "I cannot go on a date that day" or "I have been hanging around with someone". As I am KHHV my experience with women is very low and I fucked up interactions many times, I'm still learning what to do since I'm consuming red and blackpill content. I have some threads here with funny stories with women.

Here comes the question... I'm an university student with no friends, so I don't use social media I just talk to some girls of the class but most of the time they say "I cannot go on a date that day" or "I have been hanging around with someone". As I am KHHV my experience with women is very low and I fucked up interactions many times, I'm still learning what to do since I'm consuming red and blackpill content. I have some threads here with funny stories with women.
never lose hope, if i can find someone u will too

• +1
Not how it works.

If you can only get one foid sheโ€™s gonna be subhuman.

All the ones im talking to are whores i just want one INNOCENT girl who isnt pretending to bs

It won't change a thing, I thought getting a girlfriend would make me happy but I was wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, HTN_Mentalcel and Bonecel01
Every man needs a woman at his side who can give them inspiration and motivation. What are you supposed to do by yourself? Are you just supposed to self-generate everything like a starfish.

• +1
No foid ever wanted something serious with me, they were playing with my feelings and friendzoning me after.
FUCK YOU NO FOID EVER LET ME BREATHE IN THEIR DIRECTION!! YOURE THE SAME AS SEXHAVERS IN MY BOOK AND YOU WILL GET HANGED IN BETA UPRISING!!

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and Bonecel01
Women don't want us to be happy and motivated, they want us to rot in our cave alone.

Every man needs a woman at his side who can give them inspiration and motivation. What are you supposed to do by yourself? Are you just supposed to self-generate everything like a starfish.
Yeah like why I'm getting money for if men are so simple and don't need a lot of things to be happy, women are the materialistic-hypergamous gender of the human species they see themselves as precious objects with unlimited SMV.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and Lebron_James
Not a single word

Screenshot 20240512 080204 YouTube

It won't change a thing, I thought getting a girlfriend would make me happy but I was wrong
Its a phycological need you fucking retard, nice gaslighting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Bonecel01
If that didn't make you happier it means you don't deserve her probably, solve your problems before she dumps you.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
If that didn't make you happier it means you don't deserve her probably, solve your problems before she dumps you.
I dont believe that shit that you need to have goals, its all bullshit imo. I legit think its impossible to be unhappy if you eat good food, have a girl love you and live in a hut or some shit. You cannot be deppressed, i dont believe it. Sex has a bunch of health benefits, its honestly fucking suifuel. Dont let these faggots gasligt you into thinking it doesnt matter.

Your hormones and health are simply not optimal if you dont recieve physical touch and intimacy.

• +1
I dont believe that shit that you need to have goals, its all bullshit imo. I legit think its impossible to be unhappy if you eat good food, have a girl love you and live in a hut or some shit. You cannot be deppressed, i dont believe it. Sex has a bunch of health benefits, its honestly fucking suifuel. Dont let these faggots gasligt you into thinking it doesnt matter.

Your hormones and health are simply not optimal if you dont recieve physical touch and intimacy.
Yes that's why I'm mentally unstable.
I have a thread debunking the money cope (personal development) and how the easier a life is the better but women are usually very materialistic and they want men who earn more or the same as them forcing us to grind and keep buying shit we don't need to appear more high status to others. The narcy society pill.

• +1
good luck bro

• +1
good luck bro
I think I have a girl interested in me, let's see what happens she's MTB. Probably she's just being kind.

I think I have a girl interested in me, let's see what happens she's MTB. Probably she's just being kind.
ask her out n shut

ask her out n shut
She seems to have a boyfriend I have seen her with a dude (LTN) since the last year but she's giving me IOIs since I joined the class.

She seems to have a boyfriend I have seen her with a dude since the last year but she's giving me IOIs since I joined the class.
are you at university?

• +1
She seems to have a boyfriend I have seen her with a dude (LTN) since the last year but she's giving me IOIs since I joined the class.
Never know until you try

• +1
Never know until you try
I hope I see the day where looksmaxxing was worth it. When I joined the forum I was fat and thanks to these looks knowledge people have been treating me slighty better.

Blackpill is true, my normie friend is gymmaxxed now and he receives more attention (from other dudes since he's LTN lol). Going to the gym is the easiest way to prove how the blackpill works.

Last edited:
I hope I see the day where looksmaxxing was worth it. When I joined the forum I was fat and thanks to these looks knowledge people have been treating me slighty better. Blackpill is true, my normie friend is gymmaxxed now and he receives more attention (from other dudes since he's LTN lol). Going to the gym is the easiest way to prove how the blackpill works.
Fek this makes me want to quit the pills again and drop the weight. I had already dropped almost 10 pounds before my dad ran the fk in and made me take the pills again.

Jfl at putting women on a pedestal and thinking they'll magically change your life and make it better. I can tell you are both abused dogs who have never received female attention before and think life will be like whatever aspie incel fantasy you masturbate over.

• JFL
Jfl at putting women on a pedestal and thinking they'll magically change your life and make it better. I can tell you are both abused dogs who have never received female attention before and think life will be like whatever aspie incel fantasy you masturbate over.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
One MENA Stacey and I'll get out of depression

One bad dayโ€ฆ

We are social creatures that desire intimacy, its note everything because people nowadays eat shit food, have shit sleep, work long hours so are still deppressed. But it is litterally impossible to be happy if your dont reproduce and have physical touch. It has a bunch of health benefits.

There was a study done, its as bad as smoking 17 ciggerates a day.

• +1
Reactions: N1666