@the BULL is the main character and the face of .org

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
In all seriousness with all his delusion and larps he’s the single most important user here

There are many users who come and go but the only one who’d actually make a difference is @the BULL

Even by mentioning his name in a thread u get the whole online userbase to join in 10 minutes

CAD91720 C8C4 4A0B AC3B 25A3B63764D5

If @the BULL ever leaves this forum won’t be the same

@Master you should make @the BULL a special username color to differentiate him from us NPCs

He’s literally the protagonist of the forum every other user is a meer NPC

If you think about the personification of .org you think of @the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gonion wanter, Tai Lung, MoggerGaston and 11 others
highIQ user.

ALL HEIL THE BULL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, TechnoBoss, ferfdd and 9 others
HEIL BULL

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, gribsufer1 and kebab
HEIL @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and kebab
I thought you were the main character of .org tbh.

But I agree @the BULL represents the best (read: worst) among all of us.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, aspiringexcel, Samsepioler and 4 others
I thought you were the main character of .org tbh.

But I agree @the BULL represents the best (read: worst) among all of us.
I’m one of the plot essential side characters but not important enough to be main

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I’m one of the plot essential side characters but not important enough to be main
You are the best support character then. You deserve an .org oscar. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Meee

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
he is like the Etemon here

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
being a nobody is better !!

@the BULL thinks too much he should just focus on leanmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
still on my dick ?
Mirin mutt iq
Not really on your dick cause I’m not gay like you noodle cuck low t I just find you on every post it’s sad and pathetic tbh you should kys cause you have no goals in life and in see you as a soulless loser this shows you have no life

Not really on your dick cause I’m not gay like you noodle cuck low t I just find you on every post it’s sad and pathetic tbh you should kys cause you have no goals in life and in see you as a soulless loser this shows you have no life
Never knew @kebab was a ching Chong always thought he was Turkish due to his name being Kebab or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, rusian, WayneBraaaah and 1 other person
aka on my dick jfl. Wrote allat when u dont even kno me :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and rusian
@the BULL our great shizo prince

May great Italian politicians help him buy daily pills

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
And you act tough online boyyyy I will rape you easily 🤣🖕 low t face gay hair and nigger nose
How are people so clueless ? mirin mutt iq

No man you must be taking about you gay boyfriend
you ve been on my dick for so long might aswell come out of the closet and make it official tbh.

you ve been on my dick for so long might aswell come out of the closet and make it official tbh.
First that’s not logical cause literally every post I find you low t bitch second you have been on this shitty website very long it’s time to man up and take action to change your shitty life style third I’m not gay I’m sure you gonna say something stop like that just to clarify I’m not gay okay buddy fourth please reply with in logical reasoning and stop this middle school roasting cause it’s not funny and it’s make you look like an idiot

Attachments

• IMG_5924.jpeg
    IMG_5924.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 0
Brutal 3 replies this GrAYcel rlly is on ur dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and kebab
Brutal 3 replies this GrAYcel rlly is on ur dick
Will this forum is weird you consider roasting guys to be on your dick???? Weird and very stupid reply🤣

Kebab accept the subhuman gens that you own kys virgin
Mirin that subhuman hugless face virgin cuck soyboy
LowIQ if you think this is me.

First that’s not logical cause literally every post I find you low t bitch second you have been on this shitty website very long it’s time to man up and take action to change your shitty life style third I’m not gay I’m sure you gonna say something stop like that just to clarify I’m not gay okay buddy fourth please reply with in logical reasoning and stop this middle school roasting cause it’s not funny and it’s make you look like an idiot
nigga you started jfl ion even know you. Ur really the one that looks like a retard rn. i ve been on this website for like 6 months tops jfl. Every assumption you ve made so far is baseless. Your only argument is « muh you have posts here ». Seems like you really care about me btw 🤭🤭🤭icl ur never beating the homo allegations.

Will this forum is weird you consider roasting guys to be on your dick???? Weird and very stupid reply🤣
roast ? So far you ve just acted like a lover that wants my « life to get better ».

you are on my cock because i murdered you on one of your threads.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Nigga wtf is with u and multiple replies Jfl at taking shit here this seriously

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
roast ? So far you ve just acted like a lover that wants my « life to get better ».

you are on my cock because i murdered you on one of your threads.
Stupid and very autistic response so you are low iq and very subhuman wow shitty mind and a shitty face wow just kys

Stupid and very autistic response so you are low iq and very subhuman wow shitty mind and a shitty face wow just kys
« you ve been here for too long. You needa get your lfie together UwU »

Yeah he was highIQ. I just use his pic cuz hes hapa jfl
I’m sure you are way moreeeee ugly and subhuman and let’s talk about how you think you have a very gay mind and really I’m beginning to think that you are gay

« you ve been here for too long. You needa get your lfie together UwU »
Wrong gay Uwu yeah it’s confirmed you are gay and stupid

I’m sure you are way moreeeee ugly and subhuman and let’s talk about how you think you have a very gay mind and really I’m beginning to think that you are gay

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, rusian and kebab
In all seriousness with all his delusion and larps he’s the single most important user here

There are many users who come and go but the only one who’d actually make a difference is @the BULL

Even by mentioning his name in a thread u get the whole online userbase to join in 10 minutes

View attachment 2679318

If @the BULL ever leaves this forum won’t be the same

@Master you should make @the BULL a special username color to differentiate him from us NPCs

He’s literally the protagonist of the forum every other user is a meer NPC

If you think about the personification of .org you think of @the BULL
Zip up his pants when your done

• JFL
Reactions: kebab

I will talk about @the BULL on my deathbed.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and kebab
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and kebab